Submit

Lynn is Homofabulous <3
Duh.
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

White Siren Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:28 am
I remember quite a few of the old members here in this guild; I wonder if my name is one bit recognizable, haha.

I've been on Gaia on and off, and between now and 2007, I can't remember the last time I went to the forums within the guilds... so...

Hi again everyone!

For a few starter convos...

1] How has everyone been?

2] About how active do you think this guild is? [Give me examples please! Perhaps an estimate on how many people post here in a day would be a good one?]

I've been looking through the guilds I used to be involved in and I'm slowly picking which ones I'm leaving and my best bet is that I'll probably be staying in this guild. [Not like anyone would mind if I stayed or left anyways though, rofl ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:53 am
Vaguely.

1. stuff has happened to everyone.
2. pretty inactive. we're really quiet right now, but most of that has come from Gaia's overall decline.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

spearquest

Aged Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:45 am
perhaps. you'll have to refresh my memory, though. maybe with a massage or vodka.

1+1=2
2+2=4 but that's pointless since you only gave us two choices and 3 would have come next but the answer i got was 4. so... you can see it's a bit of a problem here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:46 pm
wellwisher
Vaguely.

2. pretty inactive. we're really quiet right now, but most of that has come from Gaia's overall decline.

This.  

User 32423819

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:24 pm
Hmm... I feel like your name is familiar but I'm not fully confident about it.

1. I've been doing pretty good. Just keeping busy between my volunteering and working. Plus I've got several conventions coming up to, so I'll be having a few cosplays I'll be working on as well.

2. Lately it's been slower than it usually is. Probably because of work, school, and life in general getting in the way of the regulars posting as often as they used to. Though we're probably a bit more active that some other guilds. *shrugs* I wouldn't know for certain since Why Not is the only guild I've ever been a part of. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:52 am
wellwisher
Vaguely.

I'm pretty sure I remember your name. razz
I know for sure I remember spearquest too. I remember a person named King Jack, and Boris Badenov, and hmm... a few others if I saw the names. Suicidal Skittles, I remember Mama Ame before she had her babies, and Z... they've been here forever.

Do you think with the broken economy in Gaia, people are becoming more and more disinterested in this place?  

White Siren Queen

White Siren Queen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:57 am
spearquest
perhaps. you'll have to refresh my memory, though. maybe with a massage or vodka.

1+1=2
2+2=4 but that's pointless since you only gave us two choices and 3 would have come next but the answer i got was 4. so... you can see it's a bit of a problem here.

A massage or vodka? Why not both!? Hahahah.
Yeah, go figure. This place seems a little dead too. So was another guild I was in that use to be pretty successful.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:05 am
Prof. Moonie

1. I've been doing pretty good. Just keeping busy between my volunteering and working. Plus I've got several conventions coming up to, so I'll be having a few cosplays I'll be working on as well.

2. Lately it's been slower than it usually is. Probably because of work, school, and life in general getting in the way of the regulars posting as often as they used to. Though we're probably a bit more active that some other guilds. *shrugs* I wouldn't know for certain since Why Not is the only guild I've ever been a part of. sweatdrop

Did you ever do a name change? I feel like I'd recognize you, but I'm not sure.
Volunteer work is noble, work is good labor, cosplay is a deadly combo of pleasure and pain, lmao.
Maybe it's daily life that's bothering everyone, and not just Gaia being broken? Maybe all the other social media sites are too popular and some Gaian's have moved on? sad
You seem like a very busy person, and I know I can barely get on here and be consistent without having to mother my nephew, go to school, and be the peacekeeper between family, friends, and a serious relationship. Maybe life in general is causing the decline in activity.  

White Siren Queen

spearquest

Aged Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:42 am
White Siren Queen
spearquest

1+1=2

Yeah, go figure. This place seems a little dead too. So was another guild I was in that use to be pretty successful.

ooh. vodka massage oils!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:03 am
spearquest
White Siren Queen
spearquest

1+1=2

ooh. vodka massage oils!!!

Oh hesus, lololol.  

White Siren Queen

Hiddochi wolf
Crew

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:28 am
I vaguely remember your username, but I don't think we ever directly interacted. Regardless, welcome back!

1. I can't speak for everyone, but I've been pretty good. Started college last year, and it's a b***h. It's fun, but it's also the fastest thing to ever make me question everything I know and destroy my self-esteem. xd

2. Eh, all of Gaia is pretty much dying at this point, which makes me sad. Just like the entire site, Why Not is starting to slow down a bit. Most of us are still here, but we're all pretty busy with the real world nowadays. At least, I am.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:55 pm
can't say I recognize your username...

1.Well, I've been trying to balance work, volunteering, gaia, worship, and social life outside of gaia(what little bit I have). and I'm currently having phone problems(read, I might as well not have one)

2.well, Gaia will probably be dead within the next five years. I wish that it wouldn't, but I have a feeling that the site is past the point of no return. And the guild has slowed down a lot since '07.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:22 pm
White Siren Queen
Prof. Moonie

Volunteer work is noble, work is good labor, cosplay is a deadly combo of pleasure and pain, lmao.
Maybe it's daily life that's bothering everyone, and not just Gaia being broken? Maybe all the other social media sites are too popular and some Gaian's have moved on? sad
You seem like a very busy person, and I know I can barely get on here and be consistent without having to mother my nephew, go to school, and be the peacekeeper between family, friends, and a serious relationship. Maybe life in general is causing the decline in activity.

I've always been Prof. Moonie since the day I joined Gaia and never intend on changing it.

I socialize with the cats at the local humane animal shelter, so yeah, it is a pretty noble position to have. Cosplay - "a deadly combo of pleasure and pain"? Hmm... I guess I've only known the pleasure side of the hobby.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:48 pm
Prof. Moonie
White Siren Queen
Prof. Moonie

I've always been Prof. Moonie since the day I joined Gaia and never intend on changing it.

I socialize with the cats at the local humane animal shelter, so yeah, it is a pretty noble position to have. Cosplay - "a deadly combo of pleasure and pain"? Hmm... I guess I've only known the pleasure side of the hobby.

Hmmmm... when did you join gaia? I joined in 07.
YOU SAVE/COMFORT KITTIES? heart heart heart

You've never had to rush a cosplay outfit before the day of a con???
Or had to slave grueling hours perfecting a complicated costume? D:
You must be pro at this hobby if not! Haha.  

White Siren Queen

Catkid_neo

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:15 pm
Hello! cat_biggrin

I don't think I know you very well, but I suppose that's fine. I've been more active on Recolor than on here anyway. cat_sweatdrop

I'm making jewelry now. I'll get some of my paintings finished eventually, so I have plenty of time to make some necklaces and bracelets. cat_3nodding
I will need more beads and wire, though... cat_ninja

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces