Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
You're all amazing!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PeachyNz

Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Team Rina 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:59 pm
Hi guys! I'm Peachy. (I didn't know if this should be put in to the introductions or the chatterbox forum. Oh well!)

I signed up to Gaia about a month and a half ago, and joined the NSTG almost right away. But, even though I wanted to, I never really got round to contributing in any way. Today's anniversary ceremony was the first event I've participated in, including simply posting in forums. And I loved it! From the moment I entered the room, I had several people greet me, even though they had no idea who I was. The organisation was awesome too! Everyone listened to what they were asked to do without a word of complaint. Unfortunately I had to leave halfway through the games because of some family drama, which sucked crying

But I just wanted to say congrats on 10 successful years as a guild! As of now, I'm gonna be trying to participate far more in the forums and events, and become one more awesome guild member smile Thanks for everything so far!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:04 pm
Aw, I wasn't able to attend and your post makes me even more jealous.
Yes, congrats to the NSTG! What this guild does is amazing.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

X_wishing_well_X

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:19 pm
PeachyNz
Hi guys! I'm Peachy. (I didn't know if this should be put in to the introductions or the chatterbox forum. Oh well!)

I signed up to Gaia about a month and a half ago, and joined the NSTG almost right away. But, even though I wanted to, I never really got round to contributing in any way. Today's anniversary ceremony was the first event I've participated in, including simply posting in forums. And I loved it! From the moment I entered the room, I had several people greet me, even though they had no idea who I was. The organisation was awesome too! Everyone listened to what they were asked to do without a word of complaint. Unfortunately I had to leave halfway through the games because of some family drama, which sucked crying

But I just wanted to say congrats on 10 successful years as a guild! As of now, I'm gonna be trying to participate far more in the forums and events, and become one more awesome guild member smile Thanks for everything so far!

OH WELCOME TO THE GUILD AND TO GAIA! you'll love it here! 4laugh
dude dude
You're so sweet ! Glad to hear that you enjoyed the Event :') It was so great to meet yah yesterday!
Aww! I'm sorry to hear about the drama :< That can suck.
WOO-HOO! Can't wait to see you around c': It's really nice to have another nice person such as yourself join the Guild! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:20 pm
sdrawkcab
Aw, I wasn't able to attend

Aww! We noticed an absence. you were missed :<  

X_wishing_well_X

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:34 pm
PeachyNz

Hi, Peachy! Welcome.

I completely concur, Spirit Week and the Awards Ceremony was so much fun. I've been a member of Gaia for years but only joined the NSTG last year after seeing Ebania's wonderful thread about Gold Generators. This event was the first I could really participate in, and I loved it. As you said, the moment I came in so many people said hi and greeted me and told me what was going on, I felt so welcomed and supported - and even when I was improv speaking alone in the middle of the circle and so nervous I could barely look up from my keyboard people were cheering and clapping on everyone who got up there to say something, it was such a nice time. And everyone looked so collectively pretty. I've said it before, but I'm hoping I make the next ceremony straight from the beginning because the black tie dress code was fabulous.

Looking forward to seeing you around the Guild. Perhaps one day you'll play one of my madcap games!

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games