Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)
Breached (Star x Neptune Bride) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:55 pm
Neptune Bride

"Hmmm..." he pondered a bit. "Do you like chocolate?" he asked with curiosity. Come to think of it ice cream was probably new to a mermaid. A plain flavor like chocolate or vanilla would be good, then again was there a kind of fruit she liked?

'What about a fruit? They have ice cream with bits of fruit in it too!" he stated to her smiling. She looked all cute, like a little girl coming to a candy shop for the first time.

Draping an arm around her shoulder he couldn't help but stare at his tan skinned beauty. Maybe the next time around, she would be carrying his children in her in the future. Though in the back of his mind he was a little worried and wondered just how much longer she had until she would change back?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:18 am
Stardust Drifter

Elen looked at all the different types before her. It was enough to make her stomach growl and her mouth drool. "Uhh, it's not fair! Why do there have to be so many good choices?" she jokingly complained.

She gave a little huff, but when he put his arm around her shoulders, she snuggled into his side, putting her arm around his waist. Oh, how she loved this man and all he did for her. She had never understood why some creatures mated for life, but now that she was finally getting to experience what it was like to have a loving mate, she got it. It was one of the best feelings in the world. Having him, and soon, her children, made her life feel complete. Of course, maybe someday, they could have children that would be completely, 100% theirs. But that would be down the road, once her current pair were old enough.

Thinking it over, she finally came to a decision. "Hmmm, I guess chocolate sounds good for a first time."  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:43 am
Neptune Bride

A soft blush fell upon his face when she snuggled into him. Taking a moment his free hand began to softly rub the front of her belly as he gave her an eskimo kiss. "I love you.." he cooed gently. "If I could afford it I'd buy all the flavors for you to try. You're so adorable!"

Once their little cuddling moment was over he pulled away, but realized her skin felt a little dryer than before. They didn't have much time in the town left, but he would make sure she would be safely away from people if she changed back.

Giving her lips a kiss he ordered a large chocolate ice cream cone with two scoops for her and mint chocolate chip for him. When the frozen treats came he took her hands and cupped them over the cone. "Alright honey this is very important. You have to eat this quickly or it will melt, but not too fast that you get a brain freeze." he chuckled then realized she wouldn't know what that was.

Licking his cone he smiled at her. "It's a frozen treat you lick...likwe twish!" he spoke licking his ice cream cone again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:10 pm
Stardust Drifter

Elen giggled a little when he rubbed her belly and eskimo kissed her. "I love you, too. And it's alright. I don't think I could eat them all. At least, not in one sitting."

Elen was so excited with all the new experiences she was having that she barely even noticed that her time in this form was starting to wind down. If she thought and focused on it, she could feel a bit of a fuzzy feeling starting to gather in the back of her mind. They might have to leave sometime soon, but for now, she would enjoy her ice cream.

She watched excitedly as he ordered their treats and they were scooped up. When he cupped her hand around the cone, her eyes went wide, like a child at Christmas. She nodded at his instructions, giggling at his demonstration. Nodding understanding, she mimicked him, getting her first taste of ice cream. "Mmmm, this is really good. Thank you, Matt."  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:19 am
Neptune Bride

He grinned, "You're welcome Elen." he blushed noticing how cute she was. Stopping to lick his he pulled her into a soft kiss and smiled warmly when he pulled away. "Are your little ones enjoying the treat too?" he asked shyly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A thin man twirled his moustache as he sat in a small wagon counting his money. There wasn't much left and he would need a new attraction. His last one, a strong four armed woman, had escaped in the night. One of his men had spoken of a pregnant whale mermaid to be said laying on the beach earlier this week. Yet by the time he got there she was gone.

Idiots, his henchmen needed to learn to capture things better! She was probably back in the sea, but Travenoff had a feeling he would find this mysterious pregnant whale mermaid.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:52 pm
Stardust Drifter

Elen was momentarily surprised by his impulsive kiss, but quickly relaxed into it, kissing him back happily. When he pulled away, she smiled a little, her cheeks turning a bit pink as she looked around to make sure that no one had noticed the little display. She didn't exactly want to be making a spectacle of herself in the middle of the town and risk people thinking less of her and particularly of Matt.

Turning back to him, she smiled a little wider, her free hand dropping down to her belly. "Yes, I think our little ones are enjoying it almost as much as I am." As she took another lick of her ice cream so it didn't run all over, there was a bit of noticeable movement in her over-full stomach.

(Looks like we're in for some drama! Uh oh! >.<)  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:55 am
Neptune Bride

(yes :3)

Matthew bend down and placed an ear to her belly rubbing it gently. "Does daddy's little ones love the ice cream too?" he cooed blushing a little. Looking up at her his blush darkened. She made him so happy. Giving her belly a kiss he stood up and took her by the hand locking their fingers together. "You're welcome...Elen you make me so happy." he beamed kissing her cheek. "I was so alone before you came into my life."

He was so grateful for her, he couldn't wait to express it in so many ways! As they were leaving both of them had forgotten the time as they walked deeper in town. Her skin was slowly drying, she would need to get back into the water soon or else change back into a mermaid on the spot! Little did they know they were being watched. A man slinked off into the shadows just as the cute couple headed into a candle shop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The henchman returned to speak to his boss. Travenoff sat back in his chair and twirled his curling moutache with his finger. "Interesting, doesn't the fisherman live alone? How did he obtain a wife so fast? Not to mention one that is pregnant!" a sly grin fell upon his face. While many in town may have not noticed the sleezy side show ring master was smarter. "I think we've found our mermaid, the irony she's with a fisherman. Don't worry I'll take care of this job myself, you bafoons can never do your jobs right!" he shouted with a stand, grabbing his top hat.

An evil grin fell upon his face as he grabbed his cane too, soon he would be rolling in the money again. A pregnant whale mermaid would bring in the big bucks! Now all he had to do...was somehow pry her away from the fisherman!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:52 pm
Stardust Drifter

Elen chuckled a little, running one hand through his hair. "Yes, apparently they do." When he stood and reached down to take her hands, she gave him a smile, tears pricking at her eyes. "And I don't want to think about what would have happened to me if it hadn't been for you." She leaned into him a little as he kissed her cheek.

When they walked out into the town, Elen started to notice that she wasn't feeling so well. After a moment, she started to realize what was likely going on and leaned into Matt. "Umm, Matt, I think we'd better started heading home. I'm starting to feel a little...tired," she influenced the last word so he would hopefully realize what she really meant. She really didn't want to have to come right out and say it right in the middle of town like this if she could avoid it.  

Neptune Bride

8,650 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:13 pm
Neptune Bride

Worry suddenly fell upon his face as he reached up and gently touched her arm. Her skin was drying out, she would need to be returned to her tank soon. Matthew wanted to spend more time, but that would come later. Glancing around he took her by the hand and headed back towards his shack.

"You did well for your first time." he cooed when they were alone on the road. "Don't worry you'll be able to keep it together longer. Possibly after the little ones are born." he grinned as he started to feel scales appearing on her arm.

It was then that Travenoff stepped out behind a tree. "Well hello my good sir! What a fine day it is to be strolling with your wife?" he grinned slyly stepping up to them. Matthew frowned moving so he stood protectively in front of Elen.

"It is, what do you want?" he asked. This man seemed a bit strange.

"I've heard rumors of a beautiful whale mermaid. A pregnant one. You being a fisherman I've come asking if you've seen any." the ringleader asked taking off his top hat.

"No I haven't. Mermaids don't exist you know that." Matthew replied sternly suddenly feeling a chill when he realized she wasn't standing behind him.

Two large thugs had grabbed Elen and held her wrists. "Elen! Leave her alone!"

"Oh tut tut!" Travenoff mused walking over to the woman. Using his cane to lift up her dress he noticed her feet and legs were melting into each other. "Oh wow, looks like time's up on your little rouse!"

"Elen! You leave her al-" suddenly a large man punched Matthew in the diaphragm knocking him out. Leaving him lay upon the ground unconcious.

"Poor boy, he had no clue a goldmine was under his nose the whole time." Travenoff mused to Elen as he gently took hold of her face. "A beautiful woman can hold a lot of secrets, not to mention make me a lot of money. It's simple, we're going to put you in a tank and travel the world! Everyone will want to see a beautiful killer whale mermaid. Of course if you resist your lover will die." he mused as the large man, standing over Matthew, pulled a gun to the unconscious man's head. "Right in front of your eyes." he grinned using his cane to poke at her tummy.

"They'll make a fine addition to my show when they're born too. You don't eat much do you? After all you're kind of plump my dear. I hear whales have bottomless stomachs." Travenoff scoffed.  
The Graveyard (MSG guild captain to reclaim thread)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games