Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Let the right one in (Dylon/Harley) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:23 pm
Knowing she was being laughed at, Harley puffed out her cheeks and pressed her foot to his head just a little more.

"Well, no." She admitted after a moment, finally recalling her foot to tuck it back under her other knee. "But - you will be. You will be~" Both hands raised, waggling her fingers at him menacingly.

"But yes, like dance and stuff! Techno, uhh...I don't know, music. I'll be happy as long as it's not like, crazy country or jazz or classical or something. What about you?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 pm
"OOoooohhhh~ I'm so scared." He laughed, doing the hand wiggle back at her.

"I love anything they play at clubs and stuff." Dylon grinned, stretching his arms behind his head. "Stuff that keeps you moving. Makes your heart pound. Makes you feel alive. Remixes of hit songs are one of my favs."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:21 pm
"You should be!" She cackled, smacking his hand with a quick tap.

"Good choice with clubs though. You and I will get along swimmingly." Harley grinned, before yawning widely and flopping over onto her side, her mass of wavy hair spilling everywhere. For being podded for so long, she certainly was getting tired...

"I'm thinking I should turn in." She lamented, rubbing her eyes. "And brave my new room?" She didn't like basements...or anywhere that didn't have a window. Needless to say, she wasn't looking forward to it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:37 pm
Dylon was pleased. He made himself a new friend! A clubbing friend. This meant he'd have someone to take on leave. Excellent.

"Are you scared of your new accommodations?" He patted the girl's head comedically. "Beware the spooky scary skeletons."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:45 pm
"I'm not scared." Harley objected with a frown, swatting his hand away and covering her head. "Mildly...concerned..." She corrected lamely, puffing out her cheeks again. After a moment she dragged herself up, slouching as she worked up the dreaded courage to get herself downstairs.

"And there better not be skeletons. I know where you live. I will hunt you down for jinxing it." She squinted at him threateningly, before making a brief 'I'm watchin' u' gesture.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:16 pm
"It's okay. You'll be fine! I'm sure it's safe..." He of course lived on the first floor, with a window. Light. Non stained walls.

Her gesture was returned with kissy faces.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:28 pm
Harley almost left. Almost. Instead, once she got off the bed, she turned and sat on him - no, not just sat on him, fell into his lap. With all her weight. Without hesitating.

"You'll be the first person I come after if I turn zombie." She promised as she twisted enough to wrap her arms around his neck, then leaned in to give his cheek a loud, purposefully wet kiss. Skeleton, Zombie, close enough, really! But with that, she got off of him and straightened her clothing, finally heading to the door.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:56 pm
A grunt popped out of his throat at the sudden weight that found itself in his lap. While a loud, sloppy kiss to the cheek may have deterred some, Dylon found it endearing. Although even he had to wipe his cheek on a sleeve when she got up.

As she left, he hopped up to sit on his bed, waving a hand exuberantly. "If you get scared, you can crawl into bed with meeee~!"

Enoh Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:33 am
"Not gonna happen!" She called over her shoulder, laughing as she closed the door behind her.

Well, now she couldn't go there, if the basement scared her...

Oh well. She's manage. She had a wicked whistling axe now.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff