Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Introducing myself~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:21 am
AveryMary21
sdrawkcab

Orange fish is worth 24,000 gold?!! eek That's sick!!

That was my reaction exactly a couple months ago when I heard fish prices! D;

Oh. Dude. I'm so glad you quoted me. It made me look at the marketplace again. The price is actually about 240k per orange guppy. I swear that I read 24k earlier. XD;;; I thought 24k sounded lower than what I remembered but *shrugs* the current market is weird.
240k.
I should fish.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:49 am
sdrawkcab

Dang it!! I have lots of fish bait.. I haven't fish for 4 years.. crying Fish rich-ness here I come!!  

AveryMary21

Demonic Punk

iuvenis

Quotable Shopper

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:47 am
sdrawkcab

Thank you so, so, so much! The links and information you provided are very useful! biggrin (I loved to discover Dumpster Dive and the granted items)

averymary21

I didn't know that fish could be so expensive neither!
I'm sixteen ;v; (and your birthday is very close!)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:10 am
iuvenis

16? woah... you're the same age as my sis.. I'm 17 btw.. just finished high school a week ago.. yeah.. better check the mp of the fish prices... it's hard to fish though, maybe that's why they're all expensive  

AveryMary21

Demonic Punk

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:44 pm
AveryMary21
Dang it!! I have lots of fish bait.. I haven't fish for 4 years.. crying Fish rich-ness here I come!!

Ha, same! I have tons of bait from the Daily Chance. I hadn't fished in years, but I tried fishing a couple months ago. I didn't do very well and was very happy when I finally filled my bucket. D;

iuvenis
Thank you so, so, so much! The links and information you provided are very useful! biggrin (I loved to discover Dumpster Dive and the granted items)

Yay! That's great to hear. Thanks. ^ __^
Yeah the Dumpster Dive is a godsend. And check that granted items list every so often. Gaia releases those items at random.
Oh! I just remembered something. Gaia's xmas event should start around the 13th. Hopefully this year will be just like the last xmas events.
There will be a new free item each day. However, each item will only be available for that one day. So if you miss one, you'll have to get the item from other users. You can usually get the item by clicking a picture in the header (it will be something like a signpost or lamppost).
There will also be other free items, though they will most likely take more time and effort to earn. Buuutttt this will make more sense when the event arrives.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:53 am
sdrawkcab

Oh! I just remembered something. Gaia's xmas event should start around the 13th. Hopefully this year will be just like the last xmas events.
There will be a new free item each day. However, each item will only be available for that one day. So if you miss one, you'll have to get the item from other users. You can usually get the item by clicking a picture in the header (it will be something like a signpost or lamppost).
There will also be other free items, though they will most likely take more time and effort to earn. Buuutttt this will make more sense when the event arrives.

So, is it like an advent calendar?
They're interesting because the items it gives get pricey with the time...  

iuvenis

Quotable Shopper

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:27 pm
iuvenis
sdrawkcab

So, is it like an advent calendar?
They're interesting because the items it gives get pricey with the time...

Ha, yes. I prefer to think of it more like the "12 Days of Giveaways" events that daytime talk shows have.
It will depend on the item. This gem, for example, is one of the daily items from two years ago. Who needs that? On the other hand, Gaians apparently love skimpy clothing as this item from last year is worth a lot more. XD;; It'll vary, but most of these daily items will be... as useless as a radioactive snowman. It was funny at the time though. ^^
You're right though. It's worth collecting because some items will get pricey with time.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:27 pm
Hi, I'm new to Gaia and to NSTG whee Well not so much as new to Gaia, I played a couple years ago (like 5 years ago) then decided to come back... but since things and people have changed so much in between then and now, I guess you can say I'm new. 3nodding

Loves: Reading, Watching Anime and Manga, Being Weird, Making Friends, and Eat
Hates: Waiting, Ignorance, and scream Dark Chocolate
Aspiration:To lots of life long friends not just on NSTG but also all over Gaia's communities!!  

MiiKittie

Fluffy Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers