Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What Gaia item would you like to own in real life? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People
  + me
View Results

Elysia Windbourne

Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:24 am
Lots of us have, at some point, made and quested for a dream avatar. Some of the items on Gaia are so creative, fun, spooky, beautiful (etc)...

Which got me thinking: if you could choose one Gaia item to be real, what would you pick and why?

I would choose my Gogh Reed. It's the first item I ever really wanted, so to me it's quite special anyway; but mainly I would love to have those little chameleons as pets!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:17 am
Ohh~~ nice thread~

I would like to have all my scythes because all I want is to be a reaper~ xp  

AveryMary21

Demonic Punk

the tea ninja

Shy Muse

12,850 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:56 am
User Image

Oh man, I don't know how I'd ever choose--but I'd love one of the dragons. Any of 'em 3nodding

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:03 am
User Image
I have a mini Gwee the Dragon keyring plush - its adorable! whee
Autumn is Natures Paint Palate User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:18 pm
hmmm that's a hard choice. I love multiple things ranging from swords to dragons. But if I choose one, I guess I want the SDplus Meili since I love Meili even though his appearance only lasted for a little while in the manga.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:09 am
I think I'd choose an item that had lots of different things in it at once - I think it'd be amazing if you could have something like a Zodiacal, that turned into different tops, a violin, dresses, capes and all sorts of things and then just turned back into a compass. XD

That, or I'd pick something like the Counterfeit Widow that had beautiful hair in it, so I'd have nice hair all the time. Hahahaha!

If we're talking realistically, I think it'd be amazing to own some of the long ballgowns that Gaia's artists have created; can you imagine showing up to a play or the Opera and actually wearing a Witch's Grand Gala or the dress in the Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires? Some of Gaia's items are just so beautiful, I'd hardly know what to pick!

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Riochii uwu

Beloved Muse

8,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:50 am
I wanted to have Josephine as my real pet heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:48 pm
My Summon Pumpkin Fluff!
I would love to be able to pop him out anywhere and everywhere and have a cute little companion follow me all around!

DarknessLoved1

Loyal Phantom

14,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:35 pm
Nice choice! I think it would be pretty amazing if you had a pet that actually behaved like Gaia pets - that is, never required feeding, and stayed next to you in silence at all times. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:51 pm
Emberxylic Len
hmmm that's a hard choice. I love multiple things ranging from swords to dragons. But if I choose one, I guess I want the SDplus Meili since I love Meili even though his appearance only lasted for a little while in the manga.

Meili's pretty amazing. :3

Hmm, this is hard. If we had creatures like pets and dragons and companion items, would we have to take care of them? As much as I'd love a dragon, I don't think one would fit in my apartment.

And if the book items were real, would they contain stories? If so, what sort of stories?

And if I picked my rabbit ears, could I take them on and off, or would they be permanently affixed to my head? xD

And could I really have wings? emotion_kirakira

And what about backgrounds? Are these just scenic backdrops or a portal to another dimension?

On a more practical note, I'd love some of the comfy sweater items, like the sweaters/jackets in Beyond or the more recent ghost items and fighter items. Having an awesome long coat like the one in Nice Suit For Work would also rock.

Salathielly

Dapper Mage

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:10 am
Salathielly
Meili's pretty amazing. :3

Hmm, this is hard. If we had creatures like pets and dragons and companion items, would we have to take care of them? As much as I'd love a dragon, I don't think one would fit in my apartment.

And if the book items were real, would they contain stories? If so, what sort of stories?

And if I picked my rabbit ears, could I take them on and off, or would they be permanently affixed to my head? xD

And could I really have wings? emotion_kirakira

And what about backgrounds? Are these just scenic backdrops or a portal to another dimension?

I think that if the dragons breathed fire, and the wings actually worked.. everyone would choose either wings or a magical item, since that would involve them acquiring magical powers. XD Why pick a dress or a jacket when you can fly?

If we're talking about realistic items that we'd actually use, I'm currently loving the elegant, off the shoulder black coat in the Stealthy Shooter item. It's the thing I'm currently lusting after, I love that jacket and I can see myself wearing it in real life! I can also see myself wearing the little cropped jacket in the Guiltless Capri item, one of my favorite items to wear on Gaia! I like it so much that I wish I had two.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:27 am
I'd have all the kitten items including clothes (I had a kiki plushie, someone stole it from my girl in highschool).  

BlackRoseBleeding

Toxic Kitten

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:10 pm
Black Werewolf (I am)

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:52 pm
User Image
Gaia used to have a shop that sold items like gwee, coco and kiki plushies aswell as other items like the OMG and WTF hats. It was awesome - we totally need it back :3
Autumn is Natures Paint Palate User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:30 pm
Salathielly

He is! I was so happy he made a cameo in the halloween comic. I wish he'll be back in the manga again. maybe got revived or something  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff