Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Kolina's Plot Thread: LET THE PLOTTING COMMENCE!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:58 pm
User Image

Alright, so I have decided to start a new fresh RP thread. I am on the hunt for RP's for a few SoA that I REALLY want RP with. Some of them I have plans for others I may have a general gist, and some I want something for them but just not sure what that something is. I am willing to hear out any type of RP you idea you may have that you believe my SoA might fit for. You can post here or grab me on AIM: xdramaticashx

If you post in this thread make sure to tag me! smile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:00 pm
The SoA
Want more info than posted here or to see other SoA I own check out my JOURNAL

User Image
Name: Kimondo
Pride: Currently Pridelands but I have all intentions of having her leave ASAP.
Personality: Sweet, trusting, naive, nurturing (Still being fleshed out)
Plots: Besides the fact that she is going to leave the Pridelands I am not exactly sure what I want for this girl. I DO know I would love for her to find a mate over time. I am not one for easy mate plots though. I like things different and exciting. And truthfully, I'd love for her to have some crazy life experiences while she is out in rogue lands. Maybe she is used by others who will cash in on her naive and trusting nature? Maybe stolen away by someone? Coerced to do something? Tricked/used/visited by Gods? I am not above her having a fling either but I'd like a bit of plotting involved with it. This girl is pretty important to me. She is a Kinja look-a-like before Kinja became well...Kinja and, of course, she's of Kinja's blood line. I feel like Kimondo needs and epic adventure like her grandmother.

User Image
Name: Soyala
Pride: Rogue
Personality: Has not been RP'd at all so needs a lot of fleshing. I am leaning towards her having a well-traveled/worldly type of personality though. Maybe a girl who doesn't take s**t? We'll see. smile
Plots: I have NOTHING planned for this girl and it makes me sad. I have been debating on getting her into the Stormborn. Not sure if that's definitely something I wanna do or not yet. PLOTS! I need ideas or something for her! I definitely want her to have cubbins at some point too cause I think she'd had some pretty little ones. smile So, all in all, Soyala is VERY open to all kinds of plot ideas. Again though, a basic mate and have cubs kind of plot just doesn't interest me. I need meat for her plots. smile

User Image
Name: Sahar (Lion) and Cyrus (Eaglet)
Pride: Mwezi'Johari (Possibly leaving in the future for the Rahala pride)
Personality: Sahar: Quiet, gentle, friendly, unperturbed | Cy: Energetic, loveable (Cyrus has not been RPd yet)
Plots: There is possible plots that Sahar and Cyrus will join the new journey's pride that is in the works. Right now he is still in the Mwezi'Johari. I am up for Sahar and Cyrus meeting all kinds of SoA. I think it would be interesting for him to possibly meet some that are not kind to Sahar (He is a very much blind seer) because of his handicap. Cyrus is a very young bird and isn't too much of a help for Sahar yet as the two are building a bond. In the future, Cyrus will be Sahar's seeing eyes. I intend for Sahara to be able to use his seer powers to be able to look through Cyrus's eyes. Maybe someone could put the idea in Sahar and Cy's head about being able to do that little trick or trigger something to happen that Sahar accidentally figures out he can do that? So yea, Just about anything for Sahar and Cy plot wise! smile

User Image
Name: Koka
Pride: Nergui (?)
Personality: Cold, calculating, bitchy, self-important, fighter, headstrong
Plots: Sooo...This girl has had many a plot. She's one of my favorites to RP. She is a seer. At the moment she was suppose to be heading to the Nergui as a slave to start a plot that would help her grow into something a bit more than the b***h that she currently is. I am not sure if that plot is still rolling right now. At the moment it's not so far a long that I couldn't just...give up on it if something else came a long that would give me the same end result. Koka has always craved power. She is the sister to Kidondo, one of the current reagents of the Firekin pride. She believes she would be a much better ruler and put the pride back into the shape she thinks it should be in (And truthfully, she doesn't realize how terrible of a plan that would be since it would literally mean purging the pride of all of the non-pureblooded firekin. She'd pretty much rule the desert alone at that point). If you want a more detailed synopsis of her life check out my journal, but what I want is a plot that will help her grow into something more. I'd like to eventually see her realize that her plan is horrible, that she'd be a terrible ruler for the Firekin, that her brother isn't all that bad, and that truly, she doesn't need to be the cold heartless thing that she currently is. Will she ever be nurturing. HIGHLY unlikely. But she needs a life changing thing to happen. She is NOT part of the Firekin pride and is a rogue (Unless this nergui plot unfolds). I would LOVE for her to eventually find a mate. He'd have to be someone that can make her even-tempered. How he does it, is completely up for discussion.  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:01 pm
Roleplays

Sahar:
Moonlit Confessions

Soyala
A Brisk Meeting  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:03 pm
Annnnnd open for posting! smile  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:19 pm
Kolina

Journal look and see if anyone catches your interest.

These are just my lion boys. XD
Shenu -son of a god, bit of a hermit living in the desert
Damien -a tragic past, he's looking to form a harem of those who know loss. It's an I/T pride though.
Vorpol -nice guy, raised by a lion father and wild dog (adopted) mother
Bousvor -while he's not looking for a mate, Bousvor recently got his Captain rank and is looking for Reavers to join his band.
Ashta -Meek thrall male
Afrim -he's a sweet male, and is looking for a mate.
Calder -he is an adult and reaver. while he's not looking for a mate mate, he will consider thralls or salt wives.
Lerilos -he's never been rped.
Zubda -also never been rped.

If you're looking for a pride for anyone, I just started the I/T thread for my gems pride which is linked in my sig. ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:37 pm
magnadearel
Kolina

Hmmm... I may be interested in one of your males for one of my girls in the future. smile Right now though I'd be happier with just meetings/encounters. Are any of them roaming rogue lands or able to be in rogue lands to maybe meet Soyala? I am not sure if I would want her to be taken in as a thrall (at least right now while I contemplate what to do with her) but if one of your reavers would be less likely to just take her as a thrall and maybe talk to her about the pride? If not, then any of your other males for just a fun meet and greet would be perfect as well. smile Any way I look at it, Soyala's personality can begin to really take shape the more I RP her.  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:46 pm
Kolina

I have a cheetah that tends to swing by the Pridelands now and again to say hello to old friends, if you'd like her to meet Kimondo! She's got a very open view of love and the world and she's a little...well, she's a giant fluff that most might insist is constantly rolling in catnip. Elua.

For Soyala and any other rogues/those that can meet rogues, I have a few options. Na'ima is the former 'chief healer' of the Peponi-pya/Matembezi'wasakaji, and she's a very...paladin-like sort. Kind, calm, and sturdy, but fierce in a fight. She calls herself a 'joka'simba', and believes her line is descended from a dragon-god. Ekundayo is my very first SoA, and she's been traveling with most of her last litter of cubs and their father (a dear friend) after she was robbed of most of her memories in an accident. She's very sweet and outgoing, and loves to sing and dance and tell stories. Her friend Hillaire is a big sweetheart that is a giant flirt, in love with love and beauty and the goodness in the world, despite his birth pride being overrun by greedy rogues.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:26 pm
Kolina

I'm totally down for meetings. ^_^
Lets see who's in the rogue lands: Shenu(desert area though), Damien, Vorpol(I think he can be), and Zubda.
Bousvor will not take an unwilling thrall. He'd be more than happy to talk about his pride.

magnadearel

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:09 pm
Das Tor

I'd love for Kimondo to meet Elua! She'd finally get to talk to someone outside of the pridelands and probably be pretty excited about it! smile

magnadearel

I am game for any of your boys to meet her. What I'll do is start a RP, toss ya the link, then you can decide who will meet her. That sound alright?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:39 pm
Kolina
I am game for any of your boys to meet her. What I'll do is start a RP, toss ya the link, then you can decide who will meet her. That sound alright?

Sounds perfect. I'm super tired tonight, and have Important Things to do tomorrow morning. Thus tags might be a touch slow.  

magnadearel

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:50 pm
Kolina
I can start something either tonight or tomorrow after work! 8]  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items