Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] So we meet again (Titus / Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:21 pm
Riyo said nothing as her father was left behind, and nothing to his words of concern. To her, he was still just a thorn in her side, even if he had managed to help her this once. It would take more than that to redeem himself.

As she thought to herself, Titus's comment caught her ears. "S... Sober?" She asked, glancing up just in time to watch him spread his wings. Her eyes widened. Being a creature confined to the ground, the feline had never flown before, and it was probably a good thing she was so worn down, or she might've tried digging her claws into him.

Her eyes stayed on the boil, shivering as the cold wind danced across her wounds. While it was unsettling that she could meet a gruesome end if he decided she was too heavy, the ghoul was also grateful for the alternate mode of transportation, what with her state of dress and beaten appearance.

The fact that she didn't get an apology didn't bother her in the least, as she had told Gina, she wasn't responsible for the reaper's actions, and neither was Titus. The feline would've just told him the same thing. As for her father, he was right. Riyo had no idea, and frankly, wasn't sure she wanted to know.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:35 pm
Titus heard Riyo questioning what he said but shrugged it off as not important. "Doesn't matter." Because right now he wanted to focus on flying and not crashing.

The trip back to school was fairly quick, Titus wasn't sure how Riyo had gotten to the park but if her motorcycle was there she would have to get it later. For now he focused on getting her back to her room, not super thrilled about the idea of climbing the stairs but making it all the same. He still had another flight to go to get to his own room.

"Well, this was a fun filled evening." He stopped by the feline's door looking down at her. "Can I place you down or do I need to carry you in?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:16 pm
Riyo wasn't looking great by the time they finally landed at the dorms, not that she had before. Her eyes had shut half-way through the flight, head resting against him. He was the only thing keeping her warm at this point, and when he finally spoke again, it took a moment for her to respond. Her eyes reluctantly opened, turning her head to look at the door. Her hand pulled away long enough to reach into her pants pocket, shakily pulling out her keyring. "I can't stand, Titus." She tried not to make it sound too bad, but the demoness couldn't lie and fall over as soon as he tried to stand her up. It would only make the situation worse.

The whole situation didn't do much for her pride, but Riyo had at least managed to keep her chin up while that orange whore was there.

"You can come in and catch your breath, if you want." It wasn't like he came into her room that often anyways.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:31 pm
"Carry you in it is." He managed to wrangle the keys from Riyo and unlock the door. After everything his shoulder was begging for him to put down the extra weight but he didn't want to just drop her in the hallway.

"I'll stay if you want me to." Was all that Titus said as he pushed the door open and walked inside. He used his good shoulder to close the door again before he moved through the army of cats to get to Riyo's couch. There he placed her down though the action wasn't completely gentle as his shoulder basically gave out in the end.

He sighed as he stood, rubbing at his aching deltoid. The pain in his ribs had finally faded only for it to be replaced by something else. He just couldn't win. "I swear I don't think I am going to get Gina to leave me alone unless I move away and change my name." And even then he was doubtful that would work.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:53 pm
Stay? Riyo didn't have the capacity to blush right now, but she might've if things weren't so bleak. "Y... You can stay." the cat ghoul said meekly, cringing as he sat her down.

Riyo tossed the maid dress down on the floor, unphased that he was here, and practically went limp in the seat. "There's this thing called a bed too, you know." She smiled, trying to convey her lack of seriousness. A couch was fine too.

"No, probably not." She agreed, running her fingers across the wound on her chest. At least the cold air had slowed the bloodflow enough to clot it. "But maybe she'll eventually get bored and find some other poor b*****d to latch onto." One could dream. The cat ghoul patted the seat next to her, should he feel the need to sit down.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:10 pm
Oh right, bed. Titus hadn't thought of that. Mostly because he didn't have a bed of his own. "I am not picking you back up to put you in bed." He replied, bringing up a hand to try to clean the blood from his face. There was the tenderness of what he assumed was a bruise and he could tell there were a couple more teeth loose that had yet to fall out.

He reached into his mouth, grasping the sharp enamel between his forefinger and thumb and giving in a swift jerk to pull it the rest of the way free. His tongue ran over the bare spot briefly before a new tooth began to move into place. It was like he had no shortage of teeth.

"I might almost feel sorry for whoever that poor b*****d might be." He took the invitation to sit, examining his tooth as he eased his way onto the couch. "So what's the damage on your end?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:55 pm
"Chivalry is dead." She laughed, not that he hadn't just carried her all the way from point A to point B without a word of complaint.

Oh good lord. Riyo watched with a mild horror as he just yanked out one of his teeth, only to have another start to grow back shortly after. They just grew back like that? That was... Kinda cool, actually. He could make a killing selling tooth necklaces and earrings.

"Well, with any luck it would be someone you hated." She leaned in towards him, though didn't touch him in fear that she might cause more pain. It was at least enough to feel his body heat.

The ghoul looked almost surprised when he asked about her wounds. "I'm not wearing a shirt. You can see the damage." She pointed out, bruises forming just about everywhere on her torso, along with the two gashes a certain someone's scythe had left. "I don't know the extent of the internal damage, but luckily that undead asshat didn't break my arm like he was threatening." Thanks to her father, but she wasn't about to say that. "What a ******** creeper." She couldn't believe how determined he had been to see her in that dress. "I'll probably have nightmares about that one."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:08 am
Titus chuckled lightly at her chivalry comment knowing he wasn't exactly an upstanding gentleman though he had been kind on occasion lately. He was ruining his own self image. His past self would have been throwing a fit about now.

The demon began to work on the second tooth that was loose, setting the other one on top of his leg. It took a little more work than the last but he finally managed to pull it free tasting a bit of copper in his mouth before his new tooth began to move into place. He frowned looking the tooth over before collecting the other one and putting them in his pocket. It wasn't something he liked lying around.

"Yeah I kinda noticed you didn't have a shirt." And he was trying not to stare. It was possible there was a little more red in his face that had nothing to do with blunt force trauma.

"Yeah, not the brightest crowd." He grumbled running his hand through his hair. "If I'm going to have the s**t beat out of me the least Gina could do is find someone with a higher IQ than a twinkie."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:41 am
Riyo had considered telling Titus to do that somewhere else, because it seemed akin to picking one's toes in public or chewing on nails, but it was sort of like a train wreck. Once you started watching, you couldn't pull away. Maybe he was collecting them, considering how he stuffed them into his pocket. Huh.

His comment made her brow furrow. "W... What's that supposed to mean?" It was hard to tell whether he was embarrassed or just red in the face from continuously eating floorboard thanks to the ape guy.

Either way, Riyo leaned back to her side of the couch as she glanced over to her bed. "If it bothers you that much, get me a blanket or something to cover myself." Because she was not about to try and wiggle her way into a shirt right now. It just wasn't happening.

She paused for a moment before mumbling to herself.
"Nothing you haven't seen before anyways..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:25 pm
"It means I didn't want to stare is that an issue?" He grumbled looking around her room for a blanket. The more likely place would probably be the bed right?

With a pained expression he rose to his feet just barely catching Riyo's mumbled words. "Yeah, yeah I know." Yes, he had seen them and he got that but somehow that didn't make him feel any less embarrassed. At least he wasn't bleeding from the nose, that had to count as progress.

After a bit of searching Titus finally returned with a blanket from Riyo's bed. It hadn't come easily considering he had more than a few felines to shoo off it. Really was there a need for so many cats? "Here." He couldn't help but glance at her state now, seeing the bruises and cuts Riyo had managed to sustain. Between the goons and Gina they had really worked her over.

"You sure your willing to deal with this again if it happens?" Not that Titus wouldn't be a little more paranoid when leaving his room to avoid it happening again but there was always a chance something could go wrong.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:20 pm
Maybe. It might've been an issue, but Riyo said nothing.

Her eyes followed him as he stood and grabbed the comforter off her bed, reaching up to gently grasp it as it was handed to her. "Thank you.." She managed to say, huddling up under the big red blanket. It was already warm from the cats sleeping on it, which made it twice as comfortable. After this long day, she'd take every ounce of comfort she could get.

The cat ghoul's eyes closed momentarily, and it looked like she might drift off. "I told you not to worry about me." One eye opened to look up at him, a smile cracking on her face. "Bruises and broken bones are a mild inconvenience, nothing more. There are worse things in life." She yawned, reopening both eyes and glancing over to her desk. She'd kept a picture in one of her drawers, the last one she had of her family before everything fell apart. "Abandonment is one of those things." Riyo looked back up at him. "I'd never stop being around you because of what someone else did." And that was that. All she could do was hope that he felt the same.

Letting out a small sigh, she held open one side of the warm burrito blanket she'd made for herself. "Room for one more." Riyo wasn't entirely sure how bad he was feeling, but she imagined a little comfort might help him out too.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:27 pm
"Hey, I'm just checking. This wasn't exactly a delightful evening." He saw the offer to join Riyo under the covers but instead decided to ease his way down on the couch to have a seat by her head. Once he was seat placed a hand on her hair and patted it lightly as he relaxed back. "Like I said the choice is yours. I'm not going to make your decisions for you."

Abandonment issues he could certainly see with how she acted around her father. Not that he could blame her that was some messed up s**t. Titus knew he wasn't likely to leave without a reason but that didn't mean he wouldn't disappoint her in some other way in the future. Oh well.

"Just rest for now. I'll stick around long enough to make sure you fall asleep okay."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:01 pm
The ghoul curled back into herself as he had a seat, her hand reaching up to rest on his leg. This was fine too. "Pshaw, I've always wanted to be tossed against the wall of a boat house like a ragdoll." Her ears twitched as he patted her head.

"I might not wake up for awhile." She admitted, closing her eyes. "Not if I can help it." Because as achy as she was now, it would only be worse when the bruises were done forming and her bloodflow went uninterrupted.

Riyo took in a deep breath, enjoying the smell of his scent. All things considered, it was quite ironic that she felt better about him being there as she fell asleep. "Good night Titus."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:02 pm
"If you sleep too long I might be gone. I have probation work tomorrow but I will stay in the meantime." Titus assured. It wasn't like he had anything better to do. His Uncle still hadn't given back his gaming system.

"Dormez bien." The demon mumbled in French, sitting back on Riyo's couch to relax for the next few hours while she slept. Maybe by the time the next day rolled around he would have recovered enough to not regret moving.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:36 am
Riyo nodded briefly, signifying that she understood. She couldn't expect him to piss away his time sitting next to her while she slept. The inactivity made her wonder how he didn't go crazy sitting there for hours doing nothing.

But, he didn't sleep, so he was probably a pro at it by this point.

On a normal day, she would've been quick to ask him what his words meant, but it was quite possible she didn't even process what he had said. It took the ghoul minutes to fall asleep, and when she did, Riyo almost looked dead. More than likely she would've slept through the apocalypse if given the opportunity.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff