Submit

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:47 am
Something to keep in mind: I have a day job, so unless I quickly complete a RP over the weekend, it might take time to finish any given RP. With that in mind, don't think I'm ignoring you if I haven't replied in a few hours! I promise I will put thought into any/all replies so that is well worth the wait. If you have any ideas for plots, send them my way!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:05 am
Pridelanders
They're everywhere, amirite?

For the record, none of these three has a drop of royal blood in their veins.

User Image

Plots Mvua's up for: Pretty much anything, except random flings. He's the result of a random fling, and he's never liked the way his mom was left alone, even though she'd tell him it was for the best. Meetups with distant relations would be a nice bonus!

User Image

Plots Kipanya's up for: Anything to get him out of the doldrums. You see, he made a promise to his mother that he'd stay in the Pridelands, a promise that he's kept in spite of his secret dream to travel. Given that his parents are dead, Kip's going to be highly protective/loving of any of his siblings/nieces and nephews should he run into any of them.

User Image

Plots Njiti's up for: Anything goes! Njiti's always the first to investigate/try new things. You'll not find a friendlier lioness.  

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:19 am
Ua/ Yin Hua

User Image

This flower soldier of the North House is looking for RP with any of the Tianxia. She's a gift from the North House Recruitment event, so I intend to RP her often.

From her description in the event:
Ua was born the smallest of her litter, her father's dainty little flower. Clearly, her family didn't expect her to grow stronger and tougher. Perhaps her parents wanted to encourage her to make an alliance between families once upon a time, but Ua grew up. She may still be a smaller lioness, but she pestered the older cubs of her house to teach her how to defend herself, and she has worked her entire life to improve her strength.

Ua is serious, with a strict dedication to her post as a soldier. Some might believe this seriousness is a mask for inner insecurity, but they would be foolish to suggest it to her outright. She's not a mean lioness by any means, but she can be accused of being gruff.

So bring on the RP with fellow soldiers and members of the North House. I'm open to her being someone's sister/cousin/daughter, since I left it wide open in the description and the North Recruitment is still going on. Just let me know. smile

If you aren't of her pride, what on earth are you doing in her lands? Are you looking to get maimed somehow? Because she could help with that, for certain...
Kimaji

User Image

Kimaji grew up in the middle of the worst drought to hit her pride's lands. Her mother loved her to pieces, and did everything that she could to shield Kimaji from the worst of the starving times, but Kimaji didn't get the nutrients that she needed. As a result, she's smaller than the average lioness, and her mind...well, it's not quite there. Picture Toby from Sweeney Todd Act I and you'll have the general idea. She's not insane, and not entirely dim, just simple.

My original plan, since her mother's owner quit Gaia and I can't see Maji surviving on her own for long, was to have her wander, eventually dying while birthing a litter of cubs. I may still stick to the death in childbirth plan, but I need plots to get her to that point, and I'd like to figure out how on earth the cubs are going to survive (because I don't want to be a cub-killer). Her mother worshipped the NPC God of Storms, so do you have a Stormborn itching to prove himself/herself a-viking? Perhaps a better long-term plot to give Maji a slightly better future? This is my second-most RPed SOA ever, so I'm open to all ideas.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:31 am
The Blank Slates

None of these characters have more than 1 RP. Most have none. That's sad. Please help me fix this.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:31 am
Bring on the plots!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:24 pm
For any of your Pridelanders to RP with, to get back into the swing of things, I offer...
  • Irit: A trickster that I want to work on getting to the Scout rank. She's fairly in-your-face when she's not pulling a prank, but she's got a good heart.
  • Codladh: I...actually am not sure what her personality really is, aside from tomboyish. |D
  • Femizi: He is a rough and tumbleboy who tends to leap before he looks, but has a good heart. Mind...he can sometimes put his foot in his mouth when trying to talk in less-than-upfront-terms. Romance? Will be totally lost on this boy. FEEEEEEEEEEEEEELINGS? Yeah, no. He'll be a big ball of tripping over his words trying to convey them beyond 'Let's wrestle!' or 'He hurt you? Can I kick his butt?'.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:48 pm
Codladh and Njiti sound like they'd have fun doing something tomboyish/adventuresome. Shall I start?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:21 pm
Freodwyn

For Pridelanders: I have Kakra. She's fairly sweet, but totally a klutz when its comes to hunting.

For Kimaji:
I have Zenobia, who's use to taking in cubs the male of her roving band brings home from flings. She's use to raising cubs and being a mother to them.
Or, there's Erden and her foundling pride. The goddess would totally take in lone cubs if she found them.

Blank slates are the hardest. Feel free to snoop my journal or let me know if you have some idea you'd like to try for them. =)

magnadearel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:22 pm
For Kimaji::

User Image

I'm not sure if this is the type of plot you're after for her c: but I figured I'd offer anyway~! Feel free to say no or we could tweak the plot ~

This is Liran. He is a sweet viking - he joined the stormborn with his brother and his brother's mate; he's a good fighter but he's a lover not a fighter. He just likes the security of the pride. He knows what he has to do to make himself a more 'full' member of the pride, so he is on the look out for a thrall. However, he could never harm another. He would be horrified if he hurt another needlessly. He is musically inclined and loves to sing and make up songs.

If he were to try and take her as a thrall; he would try and convince her that it would be safe for her and he would take care of her. He wouldn't be cruel, but he would be firm, so she didn't get hurt by others in the pride.
( and if she was to fling with someone later and die in childbirth; Liran would take her cubs as his own to protect them.)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:28 am
Freodwyn
Codladh and Njiti sound like they'd have fun doing something tomboyish/adventuresome. Shall I start?
That would be awesome! If you'd like, I can start?  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:49 am
magnadearel
Freodwyn

For Pridelanders: I have Kakra. She's fairly sweet, but totally a klutz when its comes to hunting.

She sounds like Mvua's mom, actually. Would you like me to start a RP?

Velveteen Angel
For Kimaji::

That sounds like an awesome plot with long-term potential. Kimaji would be pretty easily convinced to be a thrall, and would be loyal without knowing what the implications of thralldom really mean. rofl

Das Tor
Freodwyn
That would be awesome! If you'd like, I can start?

It doesn't matter to me either way. How about you start, and then I'll start the next time you and I RP? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:53 am
Freodwyn

Sure!  

magnadearel

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:38 am
magnadearel
Freodwyn

Sure!

Tag!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:01 am
Freodwyn

That sounds like an awesome plot with long-term potential. Kimaji would be pretty easily convinced to be a thrall, and would be loyal without knowing what the implications of thralldom really mean. rofl

Yay C: I'm glad it sounds interesting. We could start a RP and see if Liran can ICly convince her to be a thrall? If so, we can go from there! C:

Let me know if you want me to start the RP!  

Velveteen Angel

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:16 am
Velveteen Angel
Yay C: I'm glad it sounds interesting. We could start a RP and see if Liran can ICly convince her to be a thrall? If so, we can go from there! C:

Let me know if you want me to start the RP!

I'll start it either after I get done with work today or tomorrow morning. 3nodding  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff