Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ 1v1 ] punch out! (melvin vs america) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MoonKitsune rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:43 pm
The grip was strong, and he was half blind by the side-boob now pressed against his face. One hand gripped at the arm around his neck as he tried to break free, while the other flailed beside him to try and throw her off.

It wasn't working.

"..I........got passion." He managed, finding his vision darkening. He went to hitting her side blindly to try and get her off.

"...can't........breathe........" He was looking a bit reader now.

lizbot
Getting owned in the best way.

lizbot rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:02 pm
With a startled sound, America let go. "Sorry 'bout that!" What ensued was a hard pat on the back, followed by another noogie, and then the girl roughly pulling him back up to his feet.

"You good to go on?"

moonkitsune

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:39 pm
Melvin did not stand up fully, but brought a hand to his back, looking pained. "Wait. Oh s**t. I think I pulled something. I think that threw my back out."

He lifted up his shirt a moment, looking over his shoulder and then up at her. "Is anything like - popped out funny?"

lizbot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:50 pm
"You sound like an old man," America laughed softyly but complied. Inspecting the offered back, nothing looks super deformed or anything, so she reached out and started pressing her thumb here and there. "Tell me if anything hurts."

After a few moments, she asked, 'What sort of physical training do you do?"

moonkitsune

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

MoonKitsune rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:57 pm
He smiled and turned around, trying to put her into a headlock.

He stood up with ease as he did so, his pained look dropping in an instant. He tried to return the noogies from before.

"Not enough it seems." He joked.

lizbot

lizbot rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:01 pm
With a shocked burst of laughter, America batted ineffectively at Melvin's arm and then shoved at his face. "Sneak!" She sounded, strangely enough, delighted at having fallen for his trick.

moonkistune

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

MoonKitsune rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:09 pm
lizbot

"The oldest trick in the book!" He teased, smiling as she struggled and tried to smush his face with her hands.

"Someone didn't have siblings I'm guessing." He laughed, and then moved behind her to then reach under her armpits, raising his hands up and over them to try and disable her hands. The thing was, he hadn't planned to be face first in a mass of hair and it was a lot harder to see now.

lizbot rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:10 pm
"None! Some cousins, but that's about it," America admitted. Finally getting a hold on him, the girl attempted to toss Melvin over her hip. "Some folks here kinda feel like siblings, though, gotta say."

moonkitsune

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:09 pm
lizbot

And the flip worked. He went forward and lost his balance, falling over as she flipped him, crashing foward in a pile of limbs.

He groaned after the impact and held up his hands, making a 'T' motion. "Time."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:05 pm
Holding back with a smile, America rocked back on her heels and then crouched down beside the man. Despite his plea to hold on, she couldn't help but reach out to mess with his hair again. "It so fluffy," she cooed. And soft, too. Absently she wondered what hair product her used, cause it was hella nice.

While the girl was a bit flushed and definitely rumpled, she didn't look much worse for the wear and if anything, seemed even more energized than before. This was fun. This was play. This was a fairly telling sign that, if she were to go home right after, she'd get kicked out once again, or some other (hopefully exhausting) prospect would be on the table.

Watching Melvin thoughtfully, she began, "You're in Life, so you don't have to be super fighty. But it you want, I can help you come up with a physical training schedule, maybe something you have do with an hour or two every day. Nothing too demanding or whatever, don't wanna disrupt your Science-ing of the Things or other projects." She paused and then clarified, "I don't mean the fighting sort, either, I mean like strength and agility and such. Weapons help make up the difference between where you are and where you need to be to survive, but it helps them to close it a bit on your own."

moonkitsune

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:37 am
lizbot

He had mixed emotions on people touching his hair. He usually didn't want it messed up, as he had inherited his mother's hair, which had been curly and turned in all directions - beautiful on a woman with long hair, not so much on a man with short hair. Added to this was his own baggage of people's hands and the questions of where they had been and when was the last time they used hand sanitizer, and he was usually against it.

But despite that, playing with someone's hair was soothing, and it had been very long months since someone had done it - a special someone - let alone any actual physical contacted. A bit starved, he allowed it, assuring his troubled mind he would be taking a shower regardless seeing as he was laying on the ground.

Her comment had him smiling, and he slowly sat up, catching his breath and really seeing if his back was okay.

He considered it and shrugged. "Guess it couldn't hurt. I'm not any good on missions anyways. That could probably be part of the reason." But he had in mind other reasons as well. "Might actually help me win a spar for once."

A losing streak of Melvin: 0 Everyone else: 1 was not something to brag about.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff