Welcome to Gaia! ::

ⓕⓡⓔⓔ! ιωαтσвι ғαη cℓυв

Back to Guilds

sεε үσυ ηεxт ωαтεя тιмε . . . (Free! ISC/ES club) 

Tags: Free!, Iwatobi Swim Club, Eternal Summer, Nanase Haruka, Matsuoka Rin 

Reply ⓕⓡⓔⓔ! ιωαтσвι ғαη cℓυв
ιηтяσ∂υcтισηs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User 33251061
Captain

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:54 am
(Again, will make pretty after I get to a real computer =.=')

Who are you? How'd you start watching Free! ISC/ES? Tell us anything or everything you want to about yourself!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:55 am
Taichou reserves first spot ehehehhuhfhyeh

Okay, finally editing this. Oof.
Okay.

My name's Amy, and I started watching Free! shortly after the first episode aired. I had no idea what it was at first, but I knew I liked it. It kind of faded though, and I forgot about it until I heard rumors that it was starting again and now I'm just devastated that there is nO MORE WATER TIME

*deep breath*
Anyway.
I write, draw, and I do a lot of Free! blogging :3 (I follow backkk) (also, old blog) I also sing, so I don't know, ask if you want a vocaroo or somethin'...
I think that's about it? I don't know what else you wanna know... I really like physics and I want to major in quantum physics? Yeah? Do you care about that? IDK.

Mkay! Rinrin outtt
User Image

User 33251061
Captain

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

kailegh

Crew

Rainbow Feeder

25,840 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:05 pm
Hello! I'm kailegh, & I started watching Free! as soon as it aired, thanks to all the hype "Swimming Anime" had been getting. xD

Free! related funfacts about me:
•I love every single character to bits (Sosuke being the only exception, but I do like him and wish the best for him).
•The only character I cosplay IRL is Rei
•I've been saving up for a Mr.Orca March because Makoto ;-;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:26 pm
Hello, friends! I'm Okaeiri aka Aster, and I started Free! because my friend introduced me to the Tumblr hype in March 2013 (back when I didn't have a Tumblr. eheheh)

I really really really love all the characters, and that may be because it's kind of in my nature to generally like everyone. My OTP is Makoharu, but I refuse to fight anyone over OTPs, since I'm appreciative of like... every pairing in some form.

Oh, yeah, and my life was completely ruined once I'd realized that Wednesdays will no longer be "Water Time".

Nightrays
Crew

Dangerous Seeker

Yuaoyan

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:40 am
Um.. Hi. Just call me Saiko. It's nice to meet all of you /wow there's another HARU merman cosplay I'm surprised xD/

Anywhoooo~ I started Free! After my friends continuously begged me to watch the first epi when it came out. I thought I wouldn't be interested in it at first but look what happened. I've been a fan ever since xD

Some info:
- I'm 19 and became a Cosplayer in 09'
-I'm pretty late w/ conventions. 1st convention was in 13' [Fanime 2013]
- I Cosplayed as fem!Rei during a convention this year and will probably Cosplay as fem!Haru as well next year.
-UH I draw... A lot I'm a pretty decent ms paint artist [take a glance at my artshops if you want]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:50 pm
I'm Danny ewe I started watching Free cause I just heard so much of it and then I ended up really liking it so yeh, I've only seen up to s2 e3 tho ;-;

Anyways, as said up there, I'm Danny. 13, female, artist, and a pretty better than normal people artist xD I wouldn't awesome, but I can say that most do like my art ;w; I've liked anime since I was 9, but now I'm getting out of it. I've just stopped watching stuff unu.. sucks, but, oh well
So I'm very sarcastically rude, loud, funny as hell, short tempered, and am very, very serious at times. I live with my grandparents and sister, (sucks) I spend my time doing chores (*sob*), homework (*double sob*), going on here, and doing shet on me phone eue
dont f** with me
and thas all
Ryu knows.

Danny the Rhino

Sparkly Gekko

The Crayon Saint

Perfect Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:46 pm
i for once never watched it yet, but ima bit curious.. i'll check it out once i finished all the other things (anime series) i've gotten hooked with...

im xian™  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:14 am
Hi, everyone who's posted so far! (And if you haven't, drop by 3nodding ) It's a real honor to meet you guys.
And I don't know, I just thought of this, but if you guys wanna post your tumblr urls (or point at the links in your sigs, idk xd ) so you can see if you follow/know each other of tumblr, I think that'd be pretty cool. Yup. heart

[Ehuehhuehheh we're growing]

User 33251061
Captain

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Hirari - san

Ruthless Wife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:24 pm
          Greetings. And salutations, too. My name is Katie, and yeah, I really don't know how to start this. But, um... I like turtles? ignore the stupidity in this direction

So, I basically started watching Free! after a good friend of mine showed me an abridged parody of it. By the way, before you ask, it was 50% OFF. Not only did it encourage me to watch the actual anime, but it also taught me how someone could turn such an adorably cheerful guy like Nagisa into a foul-mouthed gangster/rapper!

So basically, it was really funny. And wow, I use "basically" too much.

Despite there not being really anything much left to say... Here's three things you should know about me!
            ▶ I'm pretty good when it comes to photo editing.
            ▶ I watch YouTube on a daily basis.
            ▶ I claim the dolphins as my waifus.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:52 pm
          Haha, this is kinda late isn't it... But why not right, better than never.

People call me Ryu, so I guess that's how it'll go lol. I draw, play soccer, have a Cocker Spaniel, and play Elsword. I know Cantonese, basic French, and Japanese. I never know much to say about myself in these things... I was interested in Free! from the beginning before it was an anime when it was thought to be just an "animation test" or "commercial" and watched S1 when it was fresh. Of course I watched S2 too.

Not sure what Danny was saying that I know but that's off topic.

takao-chan-san.tumblr.com

Ryutcha

Crew

Spicy Dog

17,325 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

The Eastern Prince

Friendly Explorer

8,625 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:03 am
Hey my name is Josh. I cosplay Haruka Nanase so if you want to call me Haru, feel free. If you guys want to check it out, I have pictures on Instagram.

Here

Thanks and hope to talk to you guys.  
ⓕⓡⓔⓔ! ιωαтσвι ғαη cℓυв

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces