• Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:51 pm
]
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen smiled as Arin put his back down and he looked at his mate and smiled more before nodding. "Yeah lets" he said before returning a quick peck to Arrons cheek as he continued down the stairs again.

Caleb was surprised when Bowen ran his hand over his behind. It surprised him because it was Bowen touching him in such an intimate way and when the ancient man touch his tail his whole body shivered and he groaned a little as he felt his front throb from the sensation. He watched Bowen undo the rest of his uniform and once Bowens torso was exposed he took over every inch of him before reaching over and touching his chest. He then looked up into Bowens sultry stare and his face flushed even more as he gulped a bit. He was excited which was obvious. But nervious too, after all Bowen had been around ten times longer then himself and he probably had the experience that came with it.

Thorn was surprised by Leon's quick response but he was also glad even he wanted to be done for the day. He held up a hand to a waitress to get the check and after he had paid he stood and looked at Leon "ready to go?" He asked with his hand out to his mate

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:37 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

Making theyre way outside Arion thought about the garden, he hasnt been to the garden since that whole ordeal with his people, he wondered if there was any new life now. He had taken care of it for a long time that he felt kinda like a mother to it. Grabbing Kamens hand he brought it up to his lips and kiss the dragons noticeably colder hand than his..
"Thank you" he said against the soft skin before bringing Kamens hand back down.

Bowen eyes took every inch of Caleb in, his eyes locking on the males, his stare hooded and sultry, hungry for what the young incubus had to offer.
Moving his right had up Calebs thing and in between their bodies he teased the edge of his heat wondering how far he could go before Caleb lost it.

Leon clasped that hand offered to him and pushed himself out of the seat "hell yeah im ready to go" he said with his usual smile pushing up close to Thorn.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:04 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled when Arion kissed his hand he could feel the warmthcoming from the elemental and it felt good. He tilted his head a little. "You are welcome" he said lightly "for what now?"

Thorn smiled, gladnto get back home and do whatever he could to make Leon feel better. He ignored everything else around him as he walked out the door bringing his mate with him. Just as they walked out and were headed for the car Thorn reached a hand out to open the back door of the limo when he heard a strange squealing sound, looking to his left he watched as a random car turned the corner and coming down the road at a dangerouslyfast speed. Reacting quickly Thorn threw open the limo door and tossed Leon inside just as sounds of machine guns sounded off as the car drove by the limo the bullets tinged against the bulletproof limo and as the car rounded the other corner out of sight their was a thud and sounds of screaming Thorn himself lay on the ground his hand to his side which was bleeding profusely as clearly a bullet hit him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:18 am

The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm

Arion smiled at Kamen " you have changed my life....and you have changed it a great deal." Arion replied pulling Kamen close to his body and wrapping his arm around his dragins waist. "When.....when my people took me.....I was confused, my mind was shrouded in a think fog.... Yet you, you were ever present. A shadow who would both haunt me and guard me....." he let out a quiet soft chuckle " I couldn't recognize you but I knew that I needed you then and still need you now. Not only have you changed my life but you have also saved me." Arion chest felt full and he thought it was funny that in such a short time he had grown so attached to this male.

-

Leon didn't hear the squealing tires until Thorn looked up and before he could react Thorn had already thrown him into the limo. On instinct Leon curled on the floor of the limo covering his head and taken up as little space as possible. Once the bullet were no longer raining on them he pushed up and looked around "********. Thorn!?..." Leon called out his adrenaline spiking, his heart racing. Leon leaned out the door only to see Thorn in a puddle of his own blood. Leo felt like his blood had drained his body trembled in response as his heart beat to loud in his ears. "********" he muttered crawling out of the limo getting to Thorn. He was all to aware of kneeling in Thorns blood, he was unaware of his panic as he reached forward with trembling hands. Move! Move dammit! he urged his body. "Hospital! I need to get you to the hospital!!" He said mostly to himself.
"C'mon love!" He said fighting the urge to vomit as he tried picking him up and struggled to get him in the back of the limo. "Gotta keep pressure on the wound" once more he told himself as he rilled open Thirns shirt to look for more wounds before removing his own shirt to rip into strips.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:12 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen was silent as Arion spoke and as he did he slowly smiled even more then he was and when Arion finished speaking he chuckled a little. "Hey I should be thanking you. If you hadn't found me and brought me back to your home to recover I'm not sure what would have happened." he rubbed the back of his head thinking for a moment then looked back at him. "Not only that but you also came to that pre-wedding reception. If I hadn't seen you that day I'm not sure I would be here." he looked down thinking and he frowned a little. "I passed out the day after seeing you because my heart knew where it should be and was trying to warn me. If you hadn't come I would have still passed out but I might not have recovered." He looked Arion back in the eyes. "When you were taken I was such at a loss. I wanted to find you, get you back but, I didn't know where to even start. And before I knew it Bowen and Caleb had done it all for me."

Thorn was grunting and moaning from the blood leaving his body. If he had been in full health this wound would have been nothing and he could have healed it up himself. But at this moment he was no different then a human. He heard Leon cursing and saw a blur of his face and he had to chuckle. His mate always seemed to make him laugh. He felt himself being moved and at this point he was feeling nauseous and the moment his body was placed in the back of the limo he began to and cough so profusely that not only was blood coming out his wound, but also his mouth. When he stopped coughing he was panting now and looked around him as his vision began to blur. "L...Leon..." he was waving his arm trying to locate his mate all the while sirens were blaring and getting louder.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:55 pm

The Demon Arion

Arion was quiet listening to Kamen speak letting the males words warm him in a way nothing else ever would. He then smiled "seems like we're even then" he said " we've saved each other in many ways." He said pressing his forehead against Kamen before pulling him along once more making their way to the garden " and I'm sure....some other creature would have found you if I had not....maybe one of our dogs" he said somewhat nonchalantly with a shrug and smiled at Kamen.

-

Leon wrapped his torn up shirt around Thorns wound at least the one that seemed to be the most obvious threat.
Leon heard the laugh and almost smiled, until he heard the coughing "sh,sh,she, take it easy love just focus on breathing for now" Leon said not knowing what else he could say or do as he clasped Thorns hand when it started waving around.
"That better be a ******** ambulance among those sirens or I swear you'll have to find me the best lawyer you know " Leon grumbled as he looked over his shoulder at the the direction the sirens were coming from.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:22 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled. "Oh I'm sure, it just means more knowing it was you" Kamen said with a smile still on his face.

Thorn groaned a little as he tried to catch his breath he failed tly heard Leon speaking which made him smile. "You...always make...me...smile..." he said through rasps of air before his eyes closed.passing out. The sirensgot louder until finally police cars rounded the corner one drove down the road and another stopped just short of the Limo. By then others from the area had come out and began talking to the police and shortly after this more sirens were herd as about 5 minutes later an ambulancerounded the corner.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:52 pm

The Demon Arion

"And I am very glad and feel lucky that I was the one to find you" around replied dragging Kamen along once again. " we aren't that far from the garden now" he mentioned see the the tips of the trees that surround the garden.

-

" and I'll make you laugh, cry, moan cuss you name it but you gotta live for that to happen alright!" Leon said sternly until he saw him pass out. "******** what's taking them so long?" He asked keeping pressure on Thorns wound "i should have started driving to the hospital...oh thank ********" he said when the ambulance finally rounded the corner hoping it was here for Thorn.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:14 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled and nodded, "Good I'm hungry." and to emphasize that his stomach growled.

Thorn was out through all of this.

Paramedics were directed to the Limo where they saw Leon and Thorn. One motioned for Leon to move then they got working on Thorn to patch him up and put him on a stretcher and wheel him to the ambulance.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:34 pm

The Demon Arion

Arions chuckle was a low rumble in his chest "my apologies" he said and continued the rest of the way.

-

"I'm coming with" Leon said following Thorn behind the stretcher, he wasn't asking but stating a fact. He felt like this was taking forever but he knew the paramedics were working as fast as they could and tried not getting in their way.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:43 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

once they got to the site Kamen took out the blanket and placed the basket down and proceeded with setting everything out, ready to enjoy his picnic with his mate.

The one paramedic looked at Leon. "Are you family?" He asked. Not trying to delay anything simply trying to gets facts as normally for protocol only family were allowed to ride in the ambulance. The other paramedic was hooking Thorn up to all the machines to check the vitals.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 9:58 pm

The Demon Arion

Arion helped Kamen get everythingset up before sitting downon it and pulling his dragon to him. Arion nuzzle Ken's neck and placed a small kiss on it, not trying to start anythingbut simplyas a sign of his affects "shall we eat?" He asked motioningat the basket mostlyas a reminderto himself behave.

-

"I'm his partner " Leon said without thought as he watched Thorn getting loaded into the ambulance wanting to be next to him on the way to the hospital already.
He impatiently waited for the medic to either let him on or tell him no.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 9:12 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled at Arrion and nodded as his stomach growled. "Very ready" he said as he began to dish both of their plates.

As the one paramedicwas contemplating what to do the other one piped up. "Just let him ride we need to go now"
The first one nodded and motioned for Leon to get in. Once he was he shut the door, the first one slapped the the wall. And soon after the ambulancebegan moving. The two paramedics in the back begin hooking Thorn up checking his vitals the whole way to the hospita.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:47 am

The Demon Arion

While Kamen served them food Arion served them drinks,
the scent of the thick red liquid wafting up to tickle his nose "I also packed some water in the basket in case you're not feeling fermented juice" he said with a smile as he swirled the glass of wine a bit before handing the glass over to Kamen.
Looking around at the garden he didn't actually see the nest of new chick's as much as he heard them their chirpingcries for theirparentsto feed them, the water cascading from the fountain added a soft symphony in the background and the breeze a welcomed carress over his skin. Part of him wanted to ask Kamen if he has found anything new among the old times of the library, but a greater part of just wanted to enjoy the rest of the day without worry or reason

-

Leon jumped in as soon as the paramedic gave him the okay and as much as he wanted to hold Thorn he stayed pressed against a corner and out of the way as humanly possible. Leon himself was obviously in shock, wide eyes focused on Thorns face actively looking away from all of the monitors. Though he had seen violence before, actually been a part of it at some point this hit differently and his guess was because of the dragon laid out in front of him. His hands curled up into fist so tightly he felt his short nails bite into his palms and threaten to pierce his flesh, the skin at his knuckles so tight over them they looked almost paper white. Leon had to remind himself to come down if only a little so that he wouldn't need any paramedic attention himself. So help him if he ever found out who had done this he was not scared to jump back into his street days.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:13 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked at Arrion and smiled. "You know what that sounds deliciousI think I'll have some." He said, enjoying the serene snd rhythmic sounds of the Nature around them.

The ride to the hospital was a blur. Once their the paramedics opened the door and pushed Thorn out wheeling him inside and for the emergency room. The one looked at Leon. "You'll have to stay here, we will do what we can" he said before wheeling Thorn out of sight.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces