• Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:02 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

With a nod Arion left and went down the hall to the kitchen. At first he was going to warm up a kettle of water. Simple and traditional drink that always helped. But after the information that they had just learned and everything that played out, Arion felt they needed something else. Going into the pantry he looked through the wines he had and picked on of his favorite reds and after a second thought also picked a white one. Looking at both wines in his hands he smiled, why not make it into a picnic. Grabbing a tray he began stocking it with fruits and cheeses. Going over to the bread he picked the freshest roll and began making some sandwiches. After a while he finally made his way back to the library and balanced the tray in one hand while opening the door with the other "I was thinking we could enjoy that book and some food outside" Arion said smiling at him motioning at the tray like it was a valuable prize.

At first Bowen wasnt sure that he had actually managed to put Caleb to sleep. He was not aiming for that, but it sure as hell looked like it. He continued to pet his wings and softly called Calebs name. When he got no reaction he was sure that the human had indeed fallen asleep. Satisfied with it, he sat on the ground next to the bed. From his position he could see Calebs face. His eyes wondered the males features. Soft bur undoubtedly male, handsome and beautiful to him. Lifting his hand he let his fingers follow the path of his eyes, still wanting that physical connection.

Leons hand turned over to intertwine his fingers with Thorns, but it hesitated before it made contact with Thorns ," You cant shelter me from everything you know? Including emotions and trauma" Leon said with half a smile his voice sounded tired.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:15 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen was wondering what was taking Arron so long to get back and he was starting to feel a little hungry when his mate walked in with food he looked up at him and smiled as he sat up. "You read my mind" he said as he put a bookmark in his book and closed it, setting it aside on the table beside him.

Caleb remained quiet as Bowen was watching him, a part of him felt tired but the other part wanting something else. Slowly he opened his eyes and looked right at Bowen's. Biting his lip he reached over and took Bowen's hand in his interlocking there fingers. "Bowen..." he said softly "Can you lay with me...please...?"

Thorn looked at their hands taking a note how hesitant Leon seemed to hold onto his back. He looked up at his mate then reached forward and moved some hair out of his eyes. "Maybe not, but I can sure as hell try." he said in concern, Leon seemed really down all of a sudden and this worried him.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:49 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arions smile grew widened as he reached his hand out " Well then lets go outside, the sun hasnt set yet and the temperature is in the perfect middle I believe" Arion commented waiting by the door feeling like a teenager as his heart seemed to skip a beat at the image of them sitting side by side outside and having the sun set infront of them.

Bowen was caught a little off guard,he thought that Caleb had fallen asleep. But he looked at the ex human with warmth in his eyes and nodded "of course" he said quietly.
Slipping into bed next to Caleb hi moved their hands do that they were comfortable and brought their interlocked fingers up to his lips and placed a kiss on Calebs knuckles "no need for you to say please. I want this as much as you do" he said looking at Caleb straight in the eyes before placing a kiss on Calebs forehead before bringing the male close against him but made sure to keep his hips away from Calebs in fear that he will react to Calebs proximity, even though he knew it was inevitable "now you should rest, youve had one hell of a long day." He said against his forehead.

Leon smiled in reply " I know you will" he said quietly and brought their hands up to his cheek before placing a kiss on the back of Thorns hand. Was he really going to believe what that jackass had said earlier? Was he seriously going to let that males words doubt his mate. There was always a chance that ones significant other would hurt them, but he highly doubt Thorn would do that to him.
His chest almost seemed to puff up "Now let eat before the food gets cold" he said with a smile taking in a deep breath.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:59 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Nodding Kamen stood up and walked over to Arion.
"Want me to carry anything?" he asked his mate as he looked at the items the elemental was carrying.

Caleb was glad when Bowen laid in the bed with him.
He was feeling instantly better knowing the ancient was holding onto him. When he kissed his hand his face blushed as something in him began stirring again. "I'm glad to hear that, after earlier..." Caleb said biting his lip, referring to when Bowen left after he confessed to him. "I guess I wasn't sure what was going to happen...I was even contemplating leaving but...I don't think I should now." he looked at the ancient's eyes. "Walking amongst humans with these wings might make me stand out a bit."

Thorn was still really concerned for Leon. The last thing he ever wanted was to make his mate uncomfortable. When Leon kissed his hand he smiled a little bit then sat back as Leon declared they should eat before there food got cold. Nodding lightly he began to eat, but all the while thinking of something he could do that Leon would enjoy. Even mentally deciding to call Era and having his schedule cleared so he could spend it with him all day.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:50 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

"Sure" Arion replied and handed over the bottles on wine "here you go" he said and waited for Kamen to step out of the library, pressing against the door to give his dragon enough space to walk by.

The corner of Bowens lip turned up in amusement and he reached around him to run his fingertips over one of the wings again "Im glad to hear you will be staying and I agree with you, I dont think it will be convenient walking among humans with these." He said pressing closer to Caleb as hs rubbed the wing.
"Also. I dont think I like the idea of someone else touching them"he said in a low almost growl against Calebs ear before placing a kiss against the soft lobe.

Leon was making an effort to get over what had happened earlier in morning, so much so that he actually felt tired. Refusing to let himself be like that. He ordered himself a mug of coffee and almost burned himself when he took a sip of it. "Nope, gotta wait for that to cool down a bit" he grumbled almost sticking out his tongue in discomfort.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:21 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Smiling, Kamen took wht wine and walked out the door he waited for Arion before walking down the hall with him.

Caleb smiled back at Bowen, when the latter touched his wing again he bit his lip as he felt a twinge of something in his pants begin to pop up again.
When the ancient man got closer and kept rubbing his wing his heart skilled a little, he looked upward when he spoke in his ear and even kissed his earlobe, the whole thing made his ears turn red as the pants in his bulge got bigger. "Yeah..." he said lightly before biting his lip again, he wanted more, but he was nervous to ask.

Thorn kept watching Leon even as the human ordered his coffee he kept eating. When the human took a sip of it and inadvertently burned his tongue he grew worried. Seeing him stick his tongue out he glanced around the restaurant, then reaching over he gently took Leon's chin. "let me see." he said gently so he could take a closer look at the humans tongue

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:48 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

As natural as breathing, Arion thought taking a deep breath as he placed his hand on Kamens lower back and walked next to him as they walked down the hall "have you learned anything new about our little fiend?" Arion said with a warm smile referring to Caleb endearingly and lead Kamen down the stairs.

Bowen knew what he was doing and knew what reaction he was getting out of Caleb, was expecting it and actually looking for it.
Bowen caressed Calebs jaw and rubbed his thumb across the bit lip "No need for that" he said looking him dead in the eyes before leaning forward and every so lightly and softly placed his lips close to Calebs, a feather light touch, teasing the young incubus.

Leon blushed brightly and his eyes went wide when Thorn pulled his chin forward. "Im okay" he said with his tongue still out looking a little silly " i just.....wasnt thinking" he said with a shrug his tongue still out.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:17 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen walked slowly, feeling calm like always when he felt Arion's hand on his back, always so warm it made him feel good, when his mate spoke up he shook his head lightly. "Nothing else really. I guess being born the way Caleb was is considered rare, I'm surprised he didn't show signs sooner." He closed his eyes to think for a moment then opened his eyes again. "My guess would be the attack the female dragon did, according to Caleb she kissed him." he shrugged then. "Who know's maybe doing so unlocked the incubus in him?"

Caleb's face turned red when Bowen lightly touched lips with him. The bulge in his pants became tighter and he gulped as his heart rate sped up. Briefly his eyes glowed red before returning to green. Before he could comprehend his actions he firmly pressed his lips to Bowen's hugging the ancient man even closer so the man could feel his bulged. His wings fluttered slightly as he did all of this

Thorn looked at the humans tongue closely, it looked a bit red at the tip but didn't appear to be life threatening. He looked closer at Leon's face before looking back at his tongue and leaning closer he kissed Leon, slipping his tongue right in the humans mouth. He didn't care they were in public.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:42 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion took in everything that Kamen was saying, though not much "Makes sense to me" he said, "dragons have many powers, and even for my great age I do not know all the powers" he mentioned "All I know is that dragon is not welcomed here and hope to never see her again." Approaching the stairs, he let Kamen take the lead.

Bowen did not pull away, what he did do was press tighter to Caleb, wrapping one arm around Calebs waist and running his second hand down that males leg, pulling it up against his own waist, feeling very much what Caleb was packing.

Leon as surprised to say the least, but very pleasantly surprised and he let his actions speaking for it, his tongue dancing against Thorns, though a bit uncomfortable due to the burns, but very much pleasurable to him .

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:43 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen nodded lightly to Arron's comment. "And I know one thing. If I get a whiff of her anywhere near her I'm going to tear her limb from limb" he said casually as he headed down the steps. Holding onto the railing as he went.

Caleb couldn't help is as a moan escaped his throat. He pulled his lips from Bowen's after a moment for air. He looked downward making Bowen not able to see his eyes and he bit his lip. Next thing he knew he moved, sitting up on the bed and moved both him and Bowen so the elder man was on his back with Caleb straddling him. His buldge apparent now as he looked down at Bowen his eyes still green but with a red tint to them. "Bowen..." he said in a husky like whisper. "My...pants seem really tight...can you help me...please" he asked the elder man giving him the most seductive look Caleb didn't even know he was capable of doing and his wings fluttered even more, almost growing a little larger in the process.

Thorn was glad when Leon kissed him back. He was even tempted to do more. But this was not the time or place. He pulled away after a minute and looked at Leon and smiled. "Glad to see the burn didn't effect your kissing." He said with a small chuckle. "Will you be okay?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:40 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion smile was all pride, and also kind of a turn on, hearing his mate get protective seemed to do it for him. But, he was planning on behaving and right now they would be going to the garden for some late night romance. "Need some help with the bottles?" he asked lifting his hand.

"You dont have to beg me for it" Bowen said in a low sultry voice reaching for the front of Calebs pants, the looks in the young incubus eyes both mesmerizing and fascinating. He made sure to take his sweet time undoing the front of tehm, softly, slowly, lightly running the back of his fingers across Calebs skin.

Leon laughed at Thorns come,t "Yeah, Ill be okay, my tongue will just feel weird for possibly the rest of the day. But nothing a whole lot of ice cream and blended ice cant help with." Leons smiles was soft, and he reached forward grabbing Thorns hand before bringing the back of it to his mouth and placed a a soft kiss on it all prince like.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:35 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen thought about Arion's question and he looked back at the elemental and smiled. "Naw I think I got it." he said, but as he went to take a step he missed it by the edge and began to stumble forward.

It was like every part of Caleb was sensitive. As Bowen rubbed his hand over his skin he felt a wave of tingling go throughout his body. Which not only seemed to make his front tighter but he was strangely feeling something from the back. He gasped a little at Bowen's touch and his body shivered. He couldn't recall his body ever being this sensitive before.

Thorn chuckled at Leon's comment, and he smiled when the human kissed the back of his hand. "You never cease to amaze me you know that?" he said with a warm smile.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:36 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

With quick reflexes Arion reached forward and grabbed Kamens arm yanked him towards him to wrap his arm around his dragons waist. "And I got you" Arion said with a kiss to his forehead then a soft one to his lips. Arions smile was a playful when he pulled back before kissing him deeper once more, his goal? to leave Kamen breathless, his hold on the dragons waist strong.

Bowen loved the sight of Caleb, he was giving him such a feathery touch, his hips gyrated under Caleb, pushing against him. He finally popped the button and pulled on his zipper, "Show me what you got" he said with a very wolvish smile his eyes narrowed as took in Calebs face, his eyes, his lips.

"Could it be...because Im human?" Leon asked, though he knew that was not the case and pulled the hand to his cheek "or....because....youve never been with someone like me?" he added in.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:01 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen was only surprised for a moment that he lost his footing, as Arion quickly grabbed him. What he wasnt surprised about was Arion kissing him, first the forehead, then the lips. Pulling away long enough to smile at him then lean in for a much longer kiss. At this Kamen closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around the back of Arion's head feeling totally safe in his mates arms right now.

Caleb's heart was racing so fast at this point that he was starting to breath heavily. Once Bowen had undone his pants he was feeling better. He felt something else strange from his behind and he bit his lip thinking what to do for a moment before he finally leaned forward enough to drop his pants a little, only to reveal a tail had sprung out from out of them. He looked at the tail which was swishing from site to side like a cat in a playful mood. Then he heard Bowen speak and as he looked back at the man again and took note of his wolfish grin it made his heart skip a beat. He took this moment to lean down and put his lips to Bowen's as he also began to try and take off Bowen's clothes. However all he managed to do was undo the coat to Bowen's suit before he pulled his lips away for air, his face flushing.

"The latter fits that statement a lot more. I have definitely never been with someone like you" Thorn said with a smile. He looked down for a moment as if he seemed to be thinking then he looked at Leon again as he leaned forward one last time and kissed his mate on the lips. "Do you want to head home or do you want to finish eating here?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:04 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arion did not want to risk then falling and gave Kamen one last pec before pulling away " shall we get going?" He asked, his lips darker from the kissing his cheeks a little flushed, his stare hot but well composed.

Calebs tail didnt escape his sight, Bowen ran his hand down the outside of Calebs thigh and slowly ran it up his taught round buttocks until he reached the new tail and ran a finger tip around the base of it, he did not ask if he needed or wanted help. Bowen made a show of slowly unbuttoning the remainder of his uniform, seeing how the coat had been done he unbuttoned the vest and then the shirt. Pushing his torso up he let his shirt slide off pushing the rest off the bed while giving Caleb a sultry gaze.

"Lets head home" was his quick response, Leon felt like he already had one hell of a morning not to mention he wanted to head on home for other reasons as well.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 144 145 146 147 148 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out