Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
I'm bored, so let's talk about anything! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:03 pm
Auriga La Shock
Althea Dawn
Umm....I still need about 4-5 upper division courses and that's about it. I have a lot of leeway this year in regards to what classes I want to take since I've almost met all of my requirements...I should probably go look for a minor.

English! Do it!
Nuuuu I can feel the pain from all those writing assignments just thinking about it. OTL...I guess I'll consider it since I don't really have any other ideas right now. Yes! Never enough kittens! I'm just a bit sad they don't have a light blue version of these little ones.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:06 pm
Althea Dawn
Nuuuu I can feel the pain from all those writing assignments just thinking about it. OTL...I guess I'll consider it since I don't really have any other ideas right now. Yes! Never enough kittens! I'm just a bit sad they don't have a light blue version of these little ones.

lol You better get used to it since CJ is 90% writing reports and such. English will help you! And some of the literature is pretty interesting too =O *totally not biased at all*  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:13 pm
Auriga La Shock
Althea Dawn

lol You better get used to it since CJ is 90% writing reports and such. English will help you! And some of the literature is pretty interesting too =O *totally not biased at all*
Haha yeah I know. Sigh all those papers. Oh well I like them better than multiple choice tests anyway. I feel like writing exams and assessments are a lot fairer too. Plus, in all honesty, I enjoy writing papers, but I get too wrapped up in the reading that I forget to actually write my paper. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:15 pm
Althea Dawn
Haha yeah I know. Sigh all those papers. Oh well I like them better than multiple choice tests anyway. I feel like writing exams and assessments are a lot fairer too. Plus, in all honesty, I enjoy writing papers, but I get too wrapped up in the reading that I forget to actually write my paper. emotion_facepalm

Writing assignments are easy if the instructions are clear and include exactly what the professors want in them. Getting the motivation to actually write them is the tough part xD  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:18 pm
Auriga La Shock
Althea Dawn

Writing assignments are easy if the instructions are clear and include exactly what the professors want in them. Getting the motivation to actually write them is the tough part xD
Yeah! I usually wait until the last minute even start the reading. sweatdrop Then I'm like THIS IS ALL SO INTERESTING! WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS EARLIER SO I COULD READ MORE! Then I type until 9 in the morning, turn in my paper and go to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:28 pm
Althea Dawn
Yeah! I usually wait until the last minute even start the reading. sweatdrop Then I'm like THIS IS ALL SO INTERESTING! WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS EARLIER SO I COULD READ MORE! Then I type until 9 in the morning, turn in my paper and go to sleep.

I usually am pretty good at pacing myself when it comes to writing and not waiting last minute.... But if I know I can get away with doing it last minute without that big of an issue then I will lol

Side note: Time for me to skip off to bed. Night ^^  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:30 pm
Auriga La Shock
Althea Dawn

I usually am pretty good at pacing myself when it comes to writing and not waiting last minute.... But if I know I can get away with doing it last minute without that big of an issue then I will lol

Side note: Time for me to skip off to bed. Night ^^
Yep me too, g'nite!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:42 pm
Althea Dawn
On a side note, I think I bought too many kittens today. sweatdrop

Auriga La Shock

xD Never! You can never have too many kittens. Or grunnies for the matter

I thought of the same thing xD You can never have too many puppies too and dragons (i think this only applies to me

edit: good night you two~  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:00 am
Emberxylic Len
Althea Dawn
On a side note, I think I bought too many kittens today. sweatdrop

Auriga La Shock

xD Never! You can never have too many kittens. Or grunnies for the matter

I thought of the same thing xD You can never have too many puppies too and dragons (i think this only applies to me

edit: good night you two~
Nyahaha there are never enough cute and cuddly things! And rosette kittens are now uber expensive...OTL....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:04 am
G'day everyone!  

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:29 am
Emberxylic Len

xD Let's just keep it general and say "animals"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:31 am
Serenitys Breath
G'day everyone!

Hey ^^  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:36 am
Auriga La Shock
Serenitys Breath
G'day everyone!

Hey ^^

How are you doing today?
whee
I can't wait for Saturday.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:26 am
Serenitys Breath

How are you doing today?
whee

I'm good. Just working on homework ^^ Saturday should be a lot of fun =DD  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:15 am
Auriga La Shock
Serenitys Breath

How are you doing today?
whee

I'm good. Just working on homework ^^ Saturday should be a lot of fun =DD
Homewoooork! I wish I had some right now...  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff