Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
I'm bored, so let's talk about anything! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:57 pm
Althea Dawn
Haha...oh dear. sweatdrop and nothing would bring me more joy than bringing down corrupt and powerful emotion_awesome though I feel it might put me in some precarious situations....oh well!

Alas all we can really do is make an arrest and leave it to the lawyers to make charges actually stick. =P  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:03 pm
Auriga La Shock
Althea Dawn
Haha...oh dear. sweatdrop and nothing would bring me more joy than bringing down corrupt and powerful emotion_awesome though I feel it might put me in some precarious situations....oh well!

Alas all we can really do is make an arrest and leave it to the lawyers to make charges actually stick. =P
Well it would be my job to find sufficient evidence in the first place, or else we don't even have a case...plus there's the issue of so many people not considering white collar an actual crime, particularly the ones committing it emotion_facepalm .  

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:09 pm
Althea Dawn
Well it would be my job to find sufficient evidence in the first place, or else we don't even have a case...plus there's the issue of so many people not considering white collar an actual crime, particularly the ones committing it emotion_facepalm .

Even with sufficient evidence there is no guarantee that the case with win in court. If there was, our justice system would be much more effective and less complex. It's a whole different ball game when lawyers get into the mix.

lol Ikr? People are silly that way. Especially given that white collar crime causes the greatest damage financially  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:17 pm
Auriga La Shock
Althea Dawn

Even with sufficient evidence there is no guarantee that the case with win in court. If there was, our justice system would be much more effective and less complex. It's a whole different ball game when lawyers get into the mix.

lol Ikr? People are silly that way. Especially given that white collar crime causes the greatest damage financially
Welp, it's an uphill battle but someone's gotta fight it.  

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:19 pm
Althea Dawn

True, true. At least we get paid well for it =P  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:27 pm
Auriga La Shock
Althea Dawn

True, true. At least we get paid well for it =P
Haha hopefully OTL.  

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:30 pm
Althea Dawn
Haha hopefully OTL.

So how far off are you from getting your degree?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:32 pm
Auriga La Shock
Althea Dawn
Haha hopefully OTL.

So how far off are you from getting your degree?
Hmm...assuming I can get all my requisite classes and pass everything...and I manage find a field study site...this summer at the soonest. If not, I'll probably be getting my ba winter or spring of next year. But I'm aiming for this summer. whee  

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:38 pm
Althea Dawn
] Hmm...assuming I can get all my requisite classes and pass everything...and I manage find a field study site...this summer at the soonest. If not, I'll probably be getting my ba winter or spring of next year. But I'm aiming for this summer. whee

This summer? What country are you in if I may? I'm hoping to get my BA spring of next year if all goes well ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:47 pm
Auriga La Shock
Althea Dawn
] Hmm...assuming I can get all my requisite classes and pass everything...and I manage find a field study site...this summer at the soonest. If not, I'll probably be getting my ba winter or spring of next year. But I'm aiming for this summer. whee

This summer? What country are you in if I may? I'm hoping to get my BA spring of next year if all goes well ^^
Oh I live in the U.S. Well technically I'd be getting my B.A. during the spring, but I'd need to finish my field study during the summer for it to actually become valid.  

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:49 pm
Althea Dawn
Oh I live in the U.S. Well technically I'd be getting my B.A. during the spring, but I'd need to finish my field study during the summer for it to actually become valid.

Ah, I see. Aside from the field study what other requisites do you still need for your BA?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:51 pm
Auriga La Shock
Althea Dawn

Ah, I see. Aside from the field study what other requisites do you still need for your BA?
Umm....I still need about 4-5 upper division courses and that's about it. I have a lot of leeway this year in regards to what classes I want to take since I've almost met all of my requirements...I should probably go look for a minor.  

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:55 pm
On a side note, I think I bought too many kittens today. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:58 pm
Althea Dawn
Umm....I still need about 4-5 upper division courses and that's about it. I have a lot of leeway this year in regards to what classes I want to take since I've almost met all of my requirements...I should probably go look for a minor.

English! Do it!  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500