Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Nono's Failface Plots - Open. 10/4 Update!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:34 pm
Yes I've been away.

Trying to come bck, bringing some SoA I still want to RP.

The only way most will mate or join a pride is with a thurough convincing plot and same goes for mating.

I probably need to get some flings for fun but mostly looking for encounters or... Whatever.

Mini FAQ Chickenscratch.

Are you bringing back any prides?

Possibly reconstructing the Dvergr if I can explain why they vanished. IF I do, they'll likely be rebuilt. I miss my dwarves. Right now, I'm working on a pride based on fey folk and fairies, with look links to all sorts of stuff and a Celtic/pagan flavor.

Any other prides?

Uh. Not right now. My dwarves and my fairies are good for me. Das might be working and oping me into some things too, so, there is that.

We had x planned with x!

Did we? s**t MAN. Link me any RPs and s**t if you're styill interested. I lost all of my RP for SoA so I'm entirely lost there.

I want to stop xyz plot we used to have.

Okie day. That's really fine. Why are you telling me.

Where have you been?

Downswings and avoiding turning my life into one big pile of ******** you Marquise.

Why did XYZ leave this pride?

It either disbanded or I don't feel the pull to that pride anymore for plot, but want to RP the SoA.

Why... Why the space and tech themes.....

Because I'm a geek and I'm space core.

No tags?
I lost a looooot. u.u;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:35 pm
AIM: Ansemsan || QUOTE ME FOR TAGGING AND PLOTTING s**t

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:12 pm
User Image

Name: Shupavu
Personality: Grumpy, searching for himself, travelling with his mate. Ain't got time for s**t. Has had two litters and absolutely no luck in life thus far.
Open to: Meet 'n' Greets, random encounters, generally socializing.
Not looking for death or prides or mates.

User Image

Name: Man'Tah
Personality: Dwarf clan leader, new mom, still the brain between herself and Shuu Mei. Mellow, friendly, and honourable. She's good with many.
Open to: Mate offers, perhaps some dwarven recruiting, meeting others, ETC.
Not looking for death or pride.

User Image

Name: Upenzi
Personality: Fun-loving, semi-acerbic ball of sass and snark. Open for meeting people. Has a litter of Cheetons. Probably good for a roll in the hay.
Open to: Anything - Meet 'n' Greets, socializing, ETC. Needs the RPs, but I may consider a mate in a polygamous situation, or, generally, flings. Needs plenty of RP.
Not looking for death.

User Image

Name:[p/b] Primitus
Personality: God a leadership. Kind of a soft-hearted ********. Sleeps with girls and is probably in denial about being polygamous. Need a god? Hi.
Open to: Meet 'n' greets, help for leaders, friends, maybe some god encounters since he's getting over his fear (And has a Goddess mate), perhaps some run-ins with others? He spends time with Hakuna'jina near the Aegnor'hini.
Not looking for death.

User Image

Name: Mizu
Personality: Sweet, kind, friendly. Mostly blank from lack of RP. Hasn't a mean bone in her body. Umo line!
Open to: Meet 'n' greets! Maybe some encounters. I'll consider a pride if she fits, since she's a very nice lioness. Currently keeps running into Athena.
Not looking for death.

User Image

Name: Nova
Personality: BITTER. Exiled for it, and generally mistrusts all prides. Roams with her mate, and abandoned her family name accordingly. She hates most pride talk but as long as you don't discuss her past she's endurable.
Open to: Encounters, friends, and general reason to stop mistrusting things. She's lost faith in prides, but depending on RP with pridal lions it COULD change. Maybe.
Not looking for death pride mate or fling.

User Image

Name: Tencho
Personality: Mostly blank. Sweet derp who travels with her brother Koiboi and her mom Upenzi. FERTILE but because of her Momma being dear she's dear so you better impress me with plot son.
Open to: A mate if they don't mind travelling with non-hybrids and non-felines. Meet 'n' Greets. She's working on getting a breeding.
Not looking for death.

User Image

Name: Aile
Personality: Crazy-hyper derp. Pretty friendly. Rogue now but stays new Mom, Dad, and sisters. She's a seer and forsees what you did there.
Open to: Meet 'n' greets, possible mating, ETC,. She's pretty open!
Not looking for death.

User Image

Name: Alexei
Personality: Former Kizi. Talks to lizards, definaitely crazy. Thinks she's the dragon queen. Totally sweet and mostly harmless rogue. Likes giving as good as she gets though, so she's a SASSY a**.
Open to: Meet 'n' greets, friends, mate, MAYBE a pride if she fits. She's insane and believes she's the queen of dragons, and thinks she can hear lizards.
Not looking for death.

User Image

Name: Noh'Vah
Personality: Former Aikanaro'hino. Demon in pale fur, favored daughter of Moricorm. Has no patience for lesser beings. Inclined to seize what she wants and so what she likes. Ruthless crab. Approachable, but snotty.
Open to: Sador, or servants for her to care for, meetings, fights. Noh is a pale demon by merit of personality and her mother, and an Heir in the coming Aegnor'hini. She will gladly practice to increase her strength to take her mother's place eventually. And I'm generally interested in encounters.
Not looking for death.

User Image

Name: Kabi
Personality: Sweet, kind, gentle ball of fluff. Noh's sister, usually around her sister. Fits the demon look but totally not. Haunted by stories about her great grandmother.
Open to: A mate, possibly. Meetings, friends, maybe a willing Sador if it benefits the sador. Kabi is a gentle demon with no real desire to harm others, and often has her sister with her. Flinging is fine, but a demon mate or a Sador mate is best.
Not looking for death.

User Image

Name: Leli'meka
Personality: Sweethert daughter of Shupavu. Doesn't see a point to staying where there's no pride, general protector. Looking to find Daddy. Again.
Open to: Meet 'n' Greets, MAYBE a pride if she fits, friends, anything! Lelimeka is lost with no pride and needs companionship, or help finding her father again.
Not looking for death.

User Image

Name: Lilith
Personality: UNBALANCED MISANDRY PRACTITIONER. SOMEWHAT A CANNIBAL OF MEN NOT RELATED TOO. Good for beating people or using them. MIGHT not be redeemable thanks to her sister.
Open to: Trouble, mayhem, disorder. She's good for a villian and I may need a male eventually to breed her with so she and her girlfriend can have cubs. Ultimately, if you need a crazy lioness, let me know.
Not looking for death.

User Image

Name: Seito
Personality: Sweet, gentle, kind, skittish girl just trying to find her brother Rufus. AKA: Ruffy.
Open to: Meetings, maybe a boy to trick her into a night of fun then leave her with cubs, companions, ETC. I don't have many things going and I'm not looking for a mate right now for her, but general meetings are fine with the fling.
Not looking for death.

User Image

Name: Thorin
Personality: Calm, thoughtful, intelligent, observant dwarf king.
Open to: Meetings, drawing in new blood to the Dvergr, random rogue meetings, ETC. Thorin is relatively friendly and open to others, and generally good to talk to.
Not looking for death.

User Image

Name: Vesta
Personality: MOST LY blank. Former demon hunter rogue with a calm, dedicated personality. She hasn't seen her twin Astra in a long time, and she's a little lonely.
Open to: Meetings, maybe a fling or pride. Companions, especially. I've got to play her. >< *Fistshake*
Not looking for death.

User Image

Name: Nebelfleck
Personality: ALSO MOSTLY BLANK. Her mother is a demon struggling to keep her demon quiet, and she's never known her father, a passing rogue. Fairly mellow.
Open to: Meetings, demon polots, maybe an accidental sador? Nebel is good if you want a gentler demon, same as Kabi, and she's generally sweet.
Not looking for death.

User Image

Name: Vesta
Personality: MOST LY blank. Former demon hunter rogue with a calm, dedicated personality. She hasn't seen her twin Astra in a long time, and she's a little lonely.
Open to: Meetings, maybe a fling or pride. Companions, especially. I've got to play her. >< *Fistshake*
Not looking for death.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:13 pm
Reseerrrrve.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:14 pm
An d second and final reserve. Hit me.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:21 pm
You, we has Fluffy plot with Mizu if you still want it.

Restless Paws(Mizu x Athena) Fin
The Fluffball on the Rock (Athena x Mizu) unfin  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:23 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

Works for me. ouob  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:27 pm
NovaCracker
Kathryn Dragonna

Works for me. ouob

k, then it's your post in the second thread whenever you have time.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:22 am
Would Nasa be looking for a no-strings fling? Im just back into SoA myself and am hoping for a couple more litters from my baby Sliabh before he assends to godhood (questing slot).  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:25 am
Tanakako
Would Nasa be looking for a no-strings fling? Im just back into SoA myself and am hoping for a couple more litters from my baby Sliabh before he assends to godhood (questing slot).

Sounds fine by me! c: I'm - currently seeing what RPs I find between everything and Nasa is one of my favorite SoA. c:  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:28 am
Awesome!!! I adore Sliabh so if you want a couple of rps with him thats all good with me. <3 He already has a massive pile of rps so he's all ready to go.
Did you want me to start one? It would be once I got home tonight. (At work at the mo)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:58 pm
Tanakako
Awesome!!! I adore Sliabh so if you want a couple of rps with him thats all good with me. <3 He already has a massive pile of rps so he's all ready to go.
Did you want me to start one? It would be once I got home tonight. (At work at the mo)

Go for it! RL got me busy but I did do a Google trawl - Nasa just needs 1 more RP and we're ready to breed! C:  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:40 am
NovaCracker
Go for it! RL got me busy but I did do a Google trawl - Nasa just needs 1 more RP and we're ready to breed! C:

Oooh cool! He's got far too many. XD So we will be good to go!
Here you go! Hope its ok. <3 I assumed they would meet in the roguelands, since he is one of the very few KA who can go out there easily.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24495517  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:57 am
heart  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:42 am
heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff