Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Midwest Conventions
Kansas Naka-Kon 2015 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nasky Holy Goddess

Sparkly Wolf

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:38 am
is watching RWBY Volume 1 All Episodes on youtube  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:41 am
Nasky Holy Goddess
is watching RWBY Volume 1 All Episodes on youtube

are you cosplaying as the girl with the scythe in red and black?  

Nasky Holy Goddess

Sparkly Wolf

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Noire himesama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:52 am
Nasky Holy Goddess
eh I might not know it because its not my type of game I play Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda stuff RPG action adventure fighting types I looked up some video of the game and I could be wrong but is it a dating sim?
as for the anime I watch I like Attack on Titian, Deadman Wonderland, Fairy Tail, Bleach, One Piece just to name a few I watched recently

XDXDXDXDXD it is the furthest thing from a dating sim it is best described as a Visual Novel Action RPG dungeon crawler. the only other similar games to it i can think of is like, the old .hack games at least for gameplay, combine that with persona and youve got it, its a linear storyline though i nthe remade versions there are parts you can change by gathering certain materials. you can customize your character and whatnot and it affects their stats, you can change their weapons, and as you level you unlock more abilitys, its an all female cast and each Goddess represents a console in the real world, Neptune aka Purple Heart represents Sega and the what never came to be console that they pulled, Noire aka Blackheart represents Playstation aka PS3, Vert aka Goddess Green Heart represents Xbox aka 360, and Blanc aka Goddess Whiteheart represents Nintendo aka WII. The Producing perfection Idol game is probably what you saw that seemed like a dating sim, its not either but its nothing like the actua lgames its a spinoff, the new game thats mainly all about Noire goddes Blackheart is a Tactical RPG aka strategy RPG.

and i think you meant to ask me the question you quoted from that other person lol, yes the Red rose outfit girl with the Scythe is the one i'm cosplaying.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:17 pm
Noire himesama
Nasky Holy Goddess
eh I might not know it because its not my type of game I play Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda stuff RPG action adventure fighting types I looked up some video of the game and I could be wrong but is it a dating sim?
as for the anime I watch I like Attack on Titian, Deadman Wonderland, Fairy Tail, Bleach, One Piece just to name a few I watched recently

XDXDXDXDXD it is the furthest thing from a dating sim it is best described as a Visual Novel Action RPG dungeon crawler. the only other similar games to it i can think of is like, the old .hack games at least for gameplay, combine that with persona and youve got it, its a linear storyline though i nthe remade versions there are parts you can change by gathering certain materials. you can customize your character and whatnot and it affects their stats, you can change their weapons, and as you level you unlock more abilitys, its an all female cast and each Goddess represents a console in the real world, Neptune aka Purple Heart represents Sega and the what never came to be console that they pulled, Noire aka Blackheart represents Playstation aka PS3, Vert aka Goddess Green Heart represents Xbox aka 360, and Blanc aka Goddess Whiteheart represents Nintendo aka WII. The Producing perfection Idol game is probably what you saw that seemed like a dating sim, its not either but its nothing like the actua lgames its a spinoff, the new game thats mainly all about Noire goddes Blackheart is a Tactical RPG aka strategy RPG.

and i think you meant to ask me the question you quoted from that other person lol, yes the Red rose outfit girl with the Scythe is the one i'm cosplaying.

wow that sounds cool I guess I should have watched the video all the way Xp sweatdrop I loved .Hack and I haven't played Persona but I watched the anime and loved it sorry I find anime on my own mainly from Toonami ^.^ and I am old school as for video games I don't normally try anything new IDK just me I guess I think I try to avoid wanting too many titles besides I all ready have too many games that I till have some titles I haven't beaten
...any way ok I can look out for that cosplay to say hi Friday I am going as Nanon from Bleach and Saturday Aeirth FF7 I well be going in and out of the furry Meow wow so don't fear me sweatdrop ...I can get the fear like with games like 5 nights at Freddy's but Meow wows are cute ^.^ ...I wont eat your flesh XD  

Nasky Holy Goddess

Sparkly Wolf

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Noire himesama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:11 am
Nasky Holy Goddess
Noire himesama
Nasky Holy Goddess

wow that sounds cool I guess I should have watched the video all the way Xp sweatdrop I loved .Hack and I haven't played Persona but I watched the anime and loved it sorry I find anime on my own mainly from Toonami ^.^ and I am old school as for video games I don't normally try anything new IDK just me I guess I think I try to avoid wanting too many titles besides I all ready have too many games that I till have some titles I haven't beaten
...any way ok I can look out for that cosplay to say hi Friday I am going as Nanon from Bleach and Saturday Aeirth FF7 I well be going in and out of the furry Meow wow so don't fear me sweatdrop ...I can get the fear like with games like 5 nights at Freddy's but Meow wows are cute ^.^ ...I wont eat your flesh XD

that's understandable my list just keeps growing, ive had some friends tah twere morei nto only retro stuff so i get it, me money becomes a problem because i typiclaly gte into just new stuff or sequals to titles i had already liked so it does get very expensive, anime gets worse with all that too lol.

here's a reference for all the characters i'll be cosplaying to look out for (cause i have no diea what days ill be who especially if i see someone else from same thing ill run up to my room and change lol).

Neptune aka Nep Nep (i haven't decided which version yet, and ill be wearing a japanese school girl gym outfit on with it too.

User Image

User Image

Mahiru Shinya Banba

User Image

if i'm doing the crossover cosplay of Mahiru and Kyoko toshino this is what itll look like;

User Image

Himawari Furutani;

User Image

Ruby Rose

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:12 am
looking up pictures of characters
Neptune looks cute her color scheme reminds me of Rarity (I like MLP) whee

Mahiru Shinya Banba looks cool um can't think who she reminds me of... but she seems evil I wonder what is her story

Himawari Furutani hm simple school girl look
I think I have a good idea what to looks for but you could probably pick me out easier well the big pink and white furry any way (I am not sure if Bleach cosplay well still be over done or not FF7 I am even more unsure... but I haven't seen Nanao and Aerith cosplays as often any more so ya....  

Nasky Holy Goddess

Sparkly Wolf

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Midwest Conventions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers