Capt Britain's MAJOR rehoming contest (FIN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:39 am
Cornetified

That's alright! I really should have considered these things when I opened a contest for just newbies. xD
Here is the thread that has all the stages and images. It's not completely up-to-date, but it's mostly correct.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:41 am
The Captain Britain
Leasano

User Image
Congrats!!!! You win #3, Brilla!
I really loved your song choice. It was really intriguing. I will listening to it and I just could not stop wondering what your plans for her would be!
Her name means Bright Butterfly, btw

Leasano
User Image User Image

I will be naming the lioness Ailith which means warrior, and will be naming the wild dog Farah which means beautiful.

Thank you so much their all so beautiful! biggrin

Leasano

Invisible Shapeshifter

Living Lately

Aged Shapeshifter

10,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:50 am
The Captain Britain

Just like Kali said, it takes a little time to get a hang of everything.
You are more than welcome to change her backstory, but OOCly she was born in the Pirates, so that bit you can't really change. But everything else is up to you!!

Alright, that I can do =D. Thank you so much, again!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:35 pm
The Captain Britain

Regarding the three SoA's I've won, please let me know if there is any history or family that I should note for future plotting purposes (or just to note in the characters' histories).

AND... please feel free to hit me up for RP with any of these guys if you ever feel the urge smile  

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:56 pm
The Captain Britain

AislingJuno
User Image User Image

Thank you so much! For the lion I'm going to keep the name Kyros and keep him as a rogue.
For the canine I'm going to rename him Gahiji and can you give me information on the Jedi Concept Pride. Also can you give me information on who they are related to?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:47 am
StarshineAngel01

Please claim the two SoA you won and give their info for their new certs. If I do not hear from you, I will go ahead and rehome them to someone else. You have 48 hours.

AislingJuno

The Jedi pride, found here is a concept based off of the Jedi from Star Wars. It's not an official pride yet, but they have a good number of members and are open to every single species, including familiars.
As for family relations, Gahiji was a freebie from Lith, so he has no OOC family members.
Kyros has his twin brother Romaleos (the black lion with identical gold markings).

Patji

AJ was a healer in his old pride (one I made up) until his mentor put poison in one of his tonics so it would make it look like AJ killed the pride's king by mistreating him. AJ was demoted to a slave, building stuff, then ran from the pride once he found out what had happened. He was slated to head to the Bahari to be a builder there, and his old pride enemies were going to try and follow, but I never got past the running from his pride part. And obviously it's up to you to change all that or keep it. He doesn't have any family that I know of.

The other two gals were mostly blank slates. Their family members are...
Ekundayo: Father, Mother, Siblings= Guarin, Sister, Sister, Argo, Kopano, Satu

Ayomide: (I lost her dad's image), Mother, Sibling = Brother, Garak, Ishtar'in, Obrie-snehové, Brother, Lawra, Brother, Dairrek
Of course you'll need to find the adult images for their siblings (if you want), which you can do in Lith's thread for Ekundayo and Saf's thread for Ayomide.  

The Captain Britain

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:51 am
The Captain Britain

oohh..sorry

Anything I should know about these 2? before I post the cert info  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:01 am
The Captain Britain
StarshineAngel01
User Image User Image

For both I'm keeping their old names and keeping them rogue until i figure out the right tribes for them  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers