Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Julia ★ What's your number? ★ Panda Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:24 pm
User Image

User Image
╔══════════════════════════╗

"No s**t," said Nick bluntly when Kate asked if he was keeping him. Well, that broke him out of his trance. Though he couldn't help but smile adorably when she kissed Oscar's head. "I see.." he murmured thoughtfully. Maybe he would give him to her if his wife didn't want him in the apartment. "I don't know.. I guess I'd have to ask my tenant for permission. He isn't too big on dogs either," he said, in reference to when she told him about her parents. The male let out a soft sigh, gently taking the puppy from her grasp. "Yeah. Ry-guy should be here soon." He stood up after she did and opened up his money pouch, letting the sleeping puppy curl up in there. He left the flap open so he could keep an eye on him, make sure he didn't start chewing on his pen or his notepad and whatnot. "That was a very cruel trick you played on me yesterday, by the way. It was quite impressive though, I'll give you that much." Nick followed her toward the bar, casually slipping his hands into the pockets of his jeans. "But I think it's only fair that you give me at least some sort of praise for not beating the tar out of your friend when he kissed me." He made a kissy face and winked, sitting on one of the tall black barstools in front of the counter. He rested his face against his closed fist cutely, his blue eyes bright underneath the hanging fluorescent light above him.

╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:39 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

A smirk appeared upon Kate's face when Nick said he would be keeping the puppy,of course he will.Who wouldn't like to keep such an adorable looking puppy? "I hope he will agree to keep the puppy,you can't just abandon it." Kate said and after a few moments she nodded her head when Nick told her that Ryan will be here soon. Kate moved towards the counter,she grabbed a clothes then started to clean it from the dust. After all his bar has to be clean."Oh come on,it was funny. At least for me." She laughed as she cleaned the counter,she will never forget that trick. "That's what you get for treating me like that." Kate stuck her tongue at Nick before placing her hands on her hips,raising her brown when Nick said that she should give him a praise. She rolled her eyes and sighed."You already got your praise,you got kissed by a guy." She laughed then patted his head two times."Next time,don't mess around with me." Then Kate turned around to place some of the glasses on the shelf. Suddenly she recived a text message,Kate checked her phone from her moment. She recognized that number-it was her ex.Well what the f*** does he need? She broke up with him already,without even checking the message Kate turned off her phone and placed it back into her jeans pocket.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:13 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

Later on that evening, Nick and a few of his buddies were playing a game of pool with cold beers in their hands. The usual. As he played, he made sure to keep an eye on the people around him. Especially the drunken men. There were at the very least three bar fights every week and Nick was the one who usually broke them up since he had the greatest physique out of everyone who worked there. Nicholas could also fight - he more or less grew up on the streets, despite his wealthy family. His mother was always sick in a hospital and his father was never home to take care of him; he was always travelling. And in the streets, you either fought or got your a** handed to you. It was simple as that.

The bar reeked of booze and cigarettes, some were yelling at one another and others were just dancing having a good time. Take Me Home by Spirit of the West and Great Big Sea played through the speakers that were mounted on the walls and a good old hockey game played on the televisions. Seeing everyone as happy as they could be put a grin on his face. He felt a sense of accomplishment that he was running his fathers business so smoothly.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:33 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

The day was passing quickly,Ryan taught her a few more tricks and secrets that she needed to know about the drinks and stuff. When people started to show up Kate was greeting them and treating them nicely,she gave them the drinks they wanted and Ryan helped her from time to time. In the evening the bar was a lot more crowded than before,people were dancing,drinking,yelling,talking,sitting,standing. It was hard for Kate to hand the drinks to everyone so sometimes there was a line,luckily Ryan helped her to serve the drinks. Kate noticed a few guys that left the table so she headed to the table to pick up the empty glasses."Kate? Is that you?" A tall guy called her name,Kate easily recognized that voice. It was her ex,what the hell was he doing here? She never told him that she works here...

"What are you doing here Kevin?" Kate asked as she left the glasses on the table and turned around to look at him."Oh my god! It's really you! My friends told me that you work here,wow..You're working in this pathetic place?" Kate frowned as she stared at him."This place is not pathetic,now f*** off." She pushed him lightly but Kevin grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to his chest."Oh come on Katey,don't be like this. You know I love you." He whispered as he held her tight so she won't escape."Kevin let go,I need to work." Kevin just shook his head."I want to go back to you babe,let's make out." He said as he whispered in her ear,his hand slowly moved behind her and grabbed her bum firmly."Kevin! Let go of me!" She raised her tone,placing her hands on his chest to push him away."Kevin,seriously let go." "Why would I? You're my girlfriend!" He raised his tone at her."No I'm not! We broke up, leave me alone." She said,trying to pull him but Kevin just pushed her against the wall.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:10 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

Nick continued to glance around, his gaze landing on a rather tall man who appeared to be as if he was searching for someone. Funny, he didn't recognize him. As Nick bent over the pool table to take his shot, he shifted his gaze to the white ball in front of him and held the stick at an angle, hoping to hit at least the green and the blue balls in. Nick jabbed the ball, causing it to fly at the green ball at an angle, which then made it roll slowly towards the blue ball and then bounce off the rim. They both sunk. With a smirk, Nicholas stood upright and held the stick with both hands resting his chin on the tip as his gaze continued to follow the mysterious man around the bar. To his surprise, he walked straight up to Kate and put his hands on her, his face scrunching up into a scowl as he yelled things at her. Or at least that's what it looks like from his view.

"Be right back," he muttered shoving his pool stick into Ryan's hand. Pushing his way through the crowd, Nick walked straight up to the man and grabbed him by the back of his shirt yanking him off of Kate. "Get the ******** outta my bar" he yelled, giving the man a harsh shove away from him. "If I go I'm taking that b***h with me," the man stated matter-of-factly as he smoothed out his polo shirt. Nick almost laughed aloud at that statement as he turned back to face Kate. "Wait... you dated this guy? You put your tongue in his mouth yet you refuse to give me a little kiss?" Without waiting for an answer, he turned back to the man. "No. She's staying here, she's got work to do. Now unless you wanna start something, I suggest you leave now."

The chubby man chuckled. "I'm not afraid of you." He made an attempt to crack his knuckles intimidatingly, though he failed miserably. He made a move as if to hit Nick. "Wait! Give me two seconds." Nonchalantly, he reached into his money pouch that hung around his hips and took out Oscar who was sleeping soundly. After he placed a kiss on his wet nose, he handed the puppy over to Kate with a wink. And before he could even turn back around, Kate's ex flung himself at him with all of his strength and weight causing them both to fly across one of the pool tables, knocking off glasses and snapping pool sticks in half. The man started off on top, though Nick quickly took control and smashed his right fist into his jaw. "Bar fiiiiiiiight!" Ryan screamed, cranking up the music. Everyone around them started fighting as well. Kate's ex managed to roll them off the pool table, and the two began to roll around throwing punches at one another. Clearly, Nick was not the one who was taking a beating.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:47 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kate had no idea what to do,she wanted to fight with him but if she will do that Nick may fire her because she hit a customer or at least that's what Kate thought."Seriously I'm leaving.." Kate moved forward but Kevin pushed her back."B***h, you're coming with me!" He grabbed her hand and tried to pull her towards the exit but Nick arrived just in time. He grabbed Kevin and yanked him off of her,Kate quickly stepped a bit away to Nick's side. A frown appeared upon her face when Kevin acted "strong" and tried to be cool in front of Nick,yeah right...Nick will totally win in this. That's what Kate thought and it was sure because Kevin was too chubby,besides he could only hurt women,not men. Suddenly Nick mentioned that she dated Kevin."Ugh Nick!" She facepalmed herself,feeling extremely ashamed at herself.Before she could even reply to him,Nick turned back to them Kevin. Luckily Nick stopped the fight and handed the small puppy to Kate,the puppy was still asleep so she held him carefully.Mostly she protected the puppy with her arms in case someone will bump into her.

Soon Kevin was the one who started the fight first,he just flung himself at Nick before both of them flew across one of the pool tables,they broke glasses and snapped pool sticks."Nick!" Kate moved forward until all the men started a huge fight,some of them threw bottles and glasses and Ryan just turned the music even louder! "Ryan you idiot!" She tried to yell at him,though there's no way he could hear her. In the end she arrived to the counter."Ryan hold Oscar and don't dare to move!" Carefully,Kate handed the small puppy to Ryan then turned around to look at everyone,they were fighting,yelling and breaking stuff. If someone won't stop it then the bar will be ruined! "Hey!" She yelled as she turned the music off but no one even bothered to listen to her,Kate looked around. She was searching for something that could help her stop the fights. In the end she went over to the keg and grabbed the beer tube,it was long so she could spray it on all the people in the bar.Kate got on the bar and stood there,holding the beer tube in one hand."Hey!!" She yelled as loud as she could before she started to spray the beer at everyone,it was the only thing that could stop them.

A few women who usually danced in the bar got on the bar and told Kate an idea,they should just dance and catch their attention.One of the girls got off the stage and turned on the music,this time it was a different song.One of the dancers took off Kate's buttoned shirt-luckily she was wearing a tank top underneath.The dancers started to move on the counter,swaying their bums and one of them grabbed water bottles and started to spary at the other girls. In the end Kate started to dance too,the three women started to dance on the bar.All of them were moving in a sexy way just to attract the men's attention.As she danced,Kate turned around and blew a few kisses in the air then sprayed some water on her body then brushed her hand through her hair ,moving on the counter happily.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image

User Image

Nick was too busy beating Kevin's face into the floor - literally - to notice Kate yell the first time. He threw one last sharp punch to his jaw and heard a satisfying snap in response, his knuckles bruised and bloody. A river of blood came gushing out of Kevin's nose and splattered all over his blue polo button up shirt. Despite the blood, Nick closed his fist around Kevin's collar and yanked him up toward him. "I dare you to call her her a b***h again." The man's swollen eyes shot open in fear and in that moment, Nick almost laughed. He bared quite a strong resemblance to Quasimodo. Kevin's bottom lip quivered, blood seeping out of the corner of his mouth as he shook his head vigorously. Just then, he felt a cold substance splash onto the back of his neck, his back and his hair. "The f*ck?" He blurted, forgetting all about Kevin who at the moment was lying on the floor helplessly. Everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at the blonde who was standing on the countertop. Oh, and now Samantha was taking off Kate's shirt for her. What was going on?

Intrigued at the thought of what they would do next, Nick continued to stare at the females. And then out of no where they broke into a dance number to Unbelievable! His blue eyes widened and his mouth fell open as he watched Kate move her body. Reminded him of the little incident from two nights ago. Nick clapped his hands, grinning wildly as the girls moved around the counter singing and grinding on one another, shooting beer into the crowd of horny men. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Kevin's shaky hand trying to reach for the edge of the pool table to assist him standing up. Nick reached down and grabbed his arm roughly before dragging him toward the exit, giving him a swift boot to the a** on his way out. Kevin toppled over onto the sidewalk. "K.O." Nick breathed, smiling to himself as he walked back toward the counter.

Damn, Kate could move. Hopping up onto the pool table Nick outstretched a hand for Ryan who climbed on beside him. He cupped his hands around his mouth, hollering at the girls. Suddenly, the girl dancing beside Kate pointed to him and with a raised eyebrow and a devilish smirk motioned for him to come closer. "Me?" Nick mouthed with raised eyebrows. The brunette pouted her lower lip, giving her inner lip a tender seductive bite as she maintained the eye contact, nodding her head innocently. Oh, just that look alone was a turn on. Nicholas swallowed the lump in his throat, his Adam's Apple shifting. He hopped off the table and made his way over to the girl who jumped into his arms as soon as he was close enough, placing a passion-lacking lust-filled kiss upon his lips. Just the way he liked his kisses. Though, he couldn't help but stare up at Kate all the while. Soon the girl pulled away and shoved him back toward the counter ripping off his shirt in one quick movement. Everything was happening so fast, he didn't even have time to say anything. Samantha knelt down on the counter behind him and pushed her fingers through his gingerly gelled hair, bringing his head back before she too began kissing him, the tips her fingers trailing down his defined torso. Nick didn't believe in heaven or hell, but if there was a heaven, this would be his.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:19 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

It was actually fun to dance of the bar,much better than dancing in that strip-club and giving a dance lap to people.Here she had female friends who helped her to move and danced with her,plus the music was much better. Kate noticed that Nick dragged Kevin outside,which was good but she didn't stop dancing. She wanted to stay on the bar.

As the women danced on the bar one,the woman who danced beside Kate motioned for Nick to come closer,Kate glanced at the female and Nick who looked pretty exciting then looked back at the crowd. The people were having fun,the totally forgot about the fight.Before Kate could realize it,Samantha was kissing him. Kate walked to the pole that was attached to one of the tables and spinned around him,just like the other woman did on the other dance.Soon they came back to the bar and danced a little more before Kate had an idea,she decided to take a vodka bottle and spill it into Nick's mouth."Having fun there?" She asked with a smirk and without waiting for his reply she spilled some vodka into his mouth and body.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:41 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

Nick was enjoying kissing Samantha until she soon pulled away allowing Kate to pour the vodka into his mouth and onto his neck and torso. "You bet I am." He grinned up at the dirty blonde, his bright blue eyes meeting hers. "You want a kiss too?" Nick puckered his lips the same way he did the day before, only this time keeping his eyes wide open. The girl he kissed first was working his neck as she leaned against his body, running her hands over his broad shoulders and down his chest. He curled his hands around her hips instinctively giving them a light squeeze. Oh, the perks of being handsome! Ryan in the mean time was having the damnedest time playing with Oscar.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:53 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

A smirk appeared upon her face when Nick said he was having fun,that's good.Kate stopped spilling the vodka after he asked if she wants a kiss too,rolling her eyes slightly."Keep wishing." She blew him kisses in the the air before she threw the bottle into the trash can,after the song was over Kate quickly got off the bar.Kate thought of going back to Nick and talk with him but he seemed very busy with Samantha so she stayed near the drinks and started to give drinks to the people who wanted.Her clothes were wet and tight to her body,the bra under her tank top was quite visible. Kate noticed that some men stared at her chest from time to time but she ignored it like it's not a big deal.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:06 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

Nick gave a light shrug of his shoulders upon hearing Kate reject him. He honestly did not care. Why waste his time chasing after one girl if all she was going to do was reject him each and every time? Grabbing the back of Samantha's neck Nick went back to kissing her hungrily, smirking into the kiss. Yeah, he was getting laid tonight. He slowly pulled away, arching an eyebrow as he looked down at the petite brunette. "What do you say we take this back to my place?" He grinned the crooked charming grin that girls always seemed to fall for. Samantha could only nod her head, her eyes as big and as anxious as they could be. Pecking her lips once more, the man laced his fingers with hers taking long urgent strides to the door walking straight past Kate as he did so. Together, they waved down a cab and jumped in.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:23 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

It was less crowded because people started to go away,even Nick walked away. Just because he's getting laid tonight,doesn't mean he can just leave Ryan and Kate to take care of the whole place! He even left Oscar,how could he?! After two hours Ryan finally closed the bar,there was a huge mess! A lot of broken glass,sticks,chairs,tables,water everywhere! This place was a total mess.."Ryan you should go home,it's already late."Of course Ryan decided to stay and help Kate to clean the whole mess,it took them a lot of time to clean everything and probably Nick didn't care. It was already like 2 am,and they finished to clean almost everything. Ryan and kate were too tired so Kate quickly grabbed her things,wore the shirt and took Oscar from Ryan.."Good night Ryan." She smiled before exiting from the bar.Finally after some time she arrived to her apartment,Kate locked the door behind her then removed the clothes. She made sure to place Oscar in a safe place. After she took a shower,Kate ate some food and gave a little more milk to Oscar before she gently curled him in her palm and headed to bed. She laid down in the bed and laid down Oscar beside him,hugging him with one arm.."Good night Oscar.."She whispered before falling asleep.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:33 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

As quietly as he could without disturbing the sleeping Samantha, Nicholas slid out of bed and grabbed a pair of black sweatpants from his drawer as well as a green t-shirt and a plaid button up to wear over it. He slid on his black low top converse and tip toed to the front door, careful as to not step on the spots of the floor that creaked. Once he was out, he ran across the hallway to Kate's apartment and did a silly knock on her door. "Morning Kate," he said happily as he slid past her into her apartment, shutting the door behind him. "I have locked myself out of my apartment, my keys, wallet.. everything is over there. Can I come over?" He raised his eyebrows, hoping that she would say yes. Otherwise he would be forced to go and kick Samantha out, which was obviously not something he enjoyed doing.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:41 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kate was asleep till someone knocked on the door,she picked up the little puppy and headed to the door to see Nick standing there.She was still sleep and wore black underwear and a pajama t-shirt,she blinked a few time before shrugged her shoulders."Whatever."She yanwed and glanced down at Oscar."Once you get laid you forget about other things." She said as she stared at him,going over to the kitchen to warm some milk for Oscar.She was too tired to wear pants in front of him,besides he already saw her bum so she didn't care about it. "You need to thank me, I actually saved you pretty little a**." She said,annoying that she had to see his face so early in the morning.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:50 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

Nicholas genuinely felt bad about leaving Oscar behind. In his defence, he was drunk and when men got drunk, their minds were set on other things. Nick casually slipped his hands into the pockets of his pants as he followed her into the kitchen, not exactly caring for what she was wearing. He furrowed his eyebrows at the last thing she said, slightly confused. "You what? Oh! Oh yeah that's right. You guys cleaned up, didn't you? Thanks. I appreciate it." Nick helped himself to a red honey crisp apple from the fruit bowl and wiped it on his shirt before he took a large chomp out of it. "Oscar's been doing okay, I hope?" He leaned back against the counter, crossing one ankle over the other as he continued to devour the delicious apple.

User Image User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas