Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Julia ★ What's your number? ★ Panda Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:39 am
User ImageUser Image

He came to a halt when Kate suddenly appeared in front of him and he let his head fall back in annoyance, folding his arms over his chest before he looked down at her with dull eyes and raised eyebrows. "Oh, baby. I know I can do better. At least I can make myself come! All you're good at doing is tickle tickle tickle." he made his voice go all childish as he spoke the last part and tickled his junk to really emphasis his point. He knew she was inexperienced but, handjobs weren't that difficult, were they? All she had to do was pump.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:48 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸

Kate didn't plan to leave Nick,not until he would tell why he said that about her. Frowning as she looked up at him, even Nick told her that he can do better and make himself come while the only thing she's good at doing is tickle. It annoyed her when he spoke in a childish tone and tickled his junk and then she got upset. Nick was right,she doesn't know a lot of things or how to do sex better.She only know basics teasings and that's all. Even though she dated a few guys,she was still inexperienced and had no idea what to do and how to pleasure a guy. Kate actually was offended from his words, she clenched her hands into small fists."Well excuse me for being inexperienced,ok?" She just averted her eyes and quickly walked out of the room. She was upset because Nick slept with plenty of women,most of them were prettier than her and probably everyone did better work than Kate. To tell the truth Kate felt lame because she didn't know how to pleasure the guy she loves or at least to do a simple handjob!

¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:02 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

By this time, the entire kitchen crew was staring at the two. Suddenly Kate clenched up her fists and there was a look of hurt in her eyes. He frowned at her words for a moment, realizing that what he said two seconds ago may have been too harsh. "Kate," he called. Before she could walk any further, Nick lightly grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to him. "I'm sorry, okay? That was uncalled for.." She was ill experienced since she had only slept with one guy, so blaming her was just a horrible thing for him to do. Nick lifted a hand to her jaw before placing a kiss against her warm cheek, lingering there for a moment. "If you would like... you can come by my place after your shift is over." he suggested with a wink, half serious half joking. The girl needed to learn, after all. Nick would be leaving in a few hours but Kate's shift didn't end until sometime in the evening.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:16 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

The blonde wanted to go back to her work and forget about their talk but before she could go too far,Nick grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to him. Kate turned around easily and raised her head to look at him as he spoke to her,averting her eyes from him when he apologized. Kate knew that he was used to something else,he was used to women who knew what to do and probably Nick had lots of fun with them.But what could Kate do? Nothing special..she could barely do a handjb,in fact..she could barey look at a man's member.It was just weird to her.She tilted her head slightly to let Nick kiss her cheek before she looked at him,he was being serious and playful at the same time which was actually adorable. "I will think about it.."She said after she sighed softly and crossed her arms under her chest."You will see,one day I will get better and do the most amazing handjob!" Sadly,Kate didn't realize that she spoke too loud so probably some of the staff heard it and even the a few people who walked into the bar.They glanced at her with odd looks and Kate lowered her head,sighing heavily."I will get back to work." Well now she was embarrassed,knowing that most of the people in this place heard her.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:30 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

A smile touched his lips when Kate said she would think about it and he was going to kiss her on the lips when she suddenly exclaimed that one day she would give the most amazing blow job, and he had to press his lips together to refrain from laughing. People turned their heads and once everyone went back to what they were doing, he grinned and shook his head before embracing her tiny frame into his arms. "This is why I love you." he gave a soft chuckle, opening his eyes to see Danielle walk through the doors. She swiped her card and saw them immediately. A look of hurt crossed her face but it was quickly replaced with sadness as she continued her way into the restaurant. Nick did nothing but avert his eyes and pull back, hands holding her waist. He bit his lip slightly as he looked between Kate's eyes and lips before he bent down and captured them with his own. Softly and slowly, the side of his nose rubbing against hers.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:40 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

How embarrassing,Kate actually felt stupid for saying something like this in public but on the other hand Kate wanted to pleasure Nick,she wants to make him feel good because she loves him. When she was about to turn around,Nick embracing her figure into his strong arms. Kate couldn't help but blush wth an adorable smile on her face,Kate didn't even notice Danielle.She just focused to look at Nick until he pressed his lips against hers,Kate closed her eyes and kissed his lips back. Her hand moved up to cup his cheek,kissing him softly as they noses touched each other. "I love you Nick."Kate pulled away from a moment just to say it then kissed his lips for a few more moments,she noticed that time was passing by and Kate had to work or else she won't get money."I have to work now Nick."Then she placed a quick peck on his cheek and ran to the counter so she could make drinks.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:06 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

He wanted to make her feel great, too. And he could if she only let him. Nick hoped she would stop by after her shift. The kiss was long and passionate and he honestly would have been content to just stay like this for the rest of the day... but they both had jobs to do. With a soft sigh and an understanding smile, Nick blinked when Kate pecked his cheek and watched as she ran off toward the counter to serve drinks. He decided to go back into the kitchen where he began to help out the staff, since he didn't have much else to do. Nick had completed his paperwork last week and made a few appropriate phone calls. All he had to do was keep the franchise running and thus far, he was doing a damn good job.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:46 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

The day passed by very slowly,Kate was working hard like everyday. She served the customers with smile and polite greetings,being nice to everyone like always.Clearly she was in a good mood,thinking about Nick most of the time. She helped with the cleaning,serving and even passed a few boxes to the basement. Nick was the one who left early but Kate stayed and worked till late,she had to work a lot so she could get money but at the same time she was super tired and the only thing she wanted was to get some sleep. Sadly,she won't be able to have fun with Nick.No today at least..Once her shift was over,Kate grabbed her stuff and walked to her car.She drove back to the building carefully,doing her best to stay awake.Soon,she parked the car and headed to her apartment.Kate stopped in front of her door when she noticed a small note,stuck between her door,it was from the building owner. He put her a warning note,that she has to leave the apartment until the end of the week or else she will be kicked out for not paying the rent. It was already too late to pay on the rent and Kate had no money to pay,she wasted everything on Lily's birthday."I can't belive this.."She opened the door and threw the note away,throwing her bag over to the couch. Where would she live? She can't find a new apartment in such a short time! Kate just laid down on the couch and sighed,closing her eyes. There's no way she can tell Nick about it,she must keep a secret.Besides,she would probably find a new apartment,somehow.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:11 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

The day progressed and it was very boring for Nick. He played some video games, made a few calls, and in the end took a very long nap. It was close to midnight when he awoke and he realized that Kate's shift had ended half an hour ago. He figured she just wasn't in the mood and he wasn't going to push her into doing anything that she didn't want to do. So, like the great boyfriend he was, he was going to bring the party to her. It took him quite a while to whip up some food since he was not accustomed to cooking but he managed. He made sweet chilli heat tacquitos - from scratch.

He let them sit in the warm oven as he got himself dressed into a grey zip up hoodie and a pair of black jeans. It wasn't long before he was waltzing into her apartment. "Honey, I'm home! And I even cooked." He raised a plate that was wrapped in tinfoil, smiling. "They're supposed to be taquitos, they look like cannolies, but they kinda taste like eggrolls." he smirked with a raised eyebrow and put it on the counter before flopping down on the other side of the couch, crossing his ankles as helped himself to a magazine. "What's on your mind, sweetheart?" he asked, bright blue eyes skimming over the small font.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:04 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Kate felt too tired to even care about the warning note,it's not like she had a place to go.Frankie was sharing an apartment with someone and there's no way she will join to them. She doesn't have good friends and most of the apartments are really expensive! The blonde grabbed the pillow and placed it against her head,sighing. Kate doesn't have a choice but to search for a new apartment and probably a new job where she will get more money. Suddenly,Nick bursted into her apartment.Scaring Kate because she was sleepy and tired,she quickly sat up and looked at Nick before sighing."You scared me!" Placing her hand on her stomach to breath out. Her bright blue eyes looked at Nick,smiling a little bit at him."Great,I'm starving."Once he sat down on the other side of the couch,Kate moved closer to him and rested her head on his shoulders gently.Biting her lip when he asked what was on her mind,she couldn't tell him about the note.Kate can handle it by herself,plus she doesn't want to bother Nick with her problems."I'm just tired." She mumbled,closing her eyes."Can we just cuddle for the whole night?" She asked,raising her head to look into his blue eyes.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:29 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

He looked over at Kate once she rested her head on his shoulder and saw that she was very tired. Her eyes weren't as bright; they looked almost an ocean blue. With a nod of his head, Nick closed the magazine and tossed it onto the coffee table in front of him before wrapping his arm around her shoulders and pressing his lips to the top of her head briefly. He then reached over and took the plate of freshly cooked food into his hand and sat it on his lap. He could feel the heat seeping through his legs but it wasn't too much. Nick took one of the taquitos in between his fingers very carefully as to not burn himself before blowing on the end a little bit. "Open your mouth." he said to Kate, a small smile appearing on his lips as he looked toward her lips. Once she took a bite, he lifted his eyebrows questioningly. "Good?"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:52 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

The blonde closed her eyes when he kissed her head gently then placed the plate on his lap.Her blue eyes glanced down at the plate before she raised her head to look at Nick,she was glad he was being nice to her. "Open your mouth."Kate couldn't help but laugh when he told her to do so,she felt like a little baby.She opened her mouth and took a bite from the taquitos,it was actually delicious and had interesting taste. "Yeah.."She mumbled,eating another one. Maybe she was too tired because she skipped on her meals,so she probably doesn't have power to do a lot of things."You should eat some too,it's delicious." She picked another one but this time she waited for Nick to open his mouth.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:07 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

"Really?" he asked, honestly surprised. It was his first time cooking in god knows how long and she actually liked the taste. Nick was the one to open his mouth this time and he took a rather large bite, nodding his head as he chewed. "Yummy." he said once he swallowed. He ran his tongue around his lower set of teeth and swallowed some more before grabbing another and taking a bite. Kate had told him that nothing was wrong and that she was just tired, but he felt as though she wasn't telling him something and it bothered him. After a moment, Nick looked down at Kate, brushing a few stray strands of hair off her cheek. He smiled warmly and kissed her lips tenderly, taking her leg up onto his hip. "Are you sure there isn't anything on your mind?" he asked against her lips, voice low and soft.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:22 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Kate nodded her head as she chewed the food quietly,smiling at Nick."It is yummy." Kate's mood became a lot better because the food was delicious and she likes it,plus Nick was with her so she felt much better. The blonde took another one and ate it quietly and slowly,enjoying from the delicious taste.After she finished some of it,Kate placed it back into the plate and looked up at Nick. After she swallowed the food,her lips met Nick's,he was worried about her and wanted to know if something bothered her. Kate felt like it wasn't important to tell him so she shook her head to the sides."Everything is ok."She leaned in and kissed his lips again,placing her hand on his cheek as she pulled him closer to him.Slowly Kate laid down onto the couch and pulled Nick so he would be on top of her,she kissed him with her eyes closed.Gently and softly.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:55 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

This time, he believed her. Kate wrapped her arm around his neck and drew her closer to him while laying back onto the couch, taking her with him. Nick pushed the plate onto the table and kissed her back just as passionately. He grabbed one of her legs, hooking it over his hip before grabbing the other, and bringing it up behind his back where Kate could link her ankles. He pulled away briefly and cocked an eyebrow. "What ever happened to just cuddling?" he teased, his smirk turning into a smile before he leaned his head down and pressed his lips to hers once more, a hand caressing the back of her thigh.

User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces