Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Julia ★ What's your number? ★ Panda Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:37 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸

The blonde female opened her eyes to look at Nick when he moved on top of her,her mouth opened slightly.She could feel howhislips traced her jawline to her earlobe before he gave it a gentle tug and breathed into her ear,Kate closed her eyes again as her breath quickened.A pleasurable shiver passed down her body,even goosebumps appeared on her skin,she felt like she was melting."Nick.." She breathed softly,arching her back slightly.She even exposed her neck a bit more when Nick kissed it,her heart started to beat fast again.Soon,Nick kissed her lips gently before he told her that she's beautiful. Kate kissed him back then opened her eyes to look into his charming eyes."Really?" Her lips curled into a gentle smile,placing her hands on his smooth cheeks before she raised her head and kissed his lips.

¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:46 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

"Really." he said softly. Nick smiled before looking over at the clock on his nightstand, seeing that it was just shortly after 1AM. "We should hit the hay," he said quietly. "It's getting late and we have work first thing." he reminded her, rolling off the girl over to his usual side of the bed. He would love to just spend the night kissing her but he knew he would regret it in the morning; Nick needed at least seven hours of sleep in order to function properly. He pressed his lips into a thin smile as he nuzzled his cheek into his pillow, blue eyes hooded and dreary. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself tonight," he said, voice low and hushed. The comfort of his bed was overwhelming and as of now he was fighting to keep his eyes open.

User Image
User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:34 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Kate turned her attention to the clock on Nick's nightstand,Nick was right. They had to go sleep now or else they will be tired tomorrow."Yeah,you're right." She nodded her head and pulled a pillow under her head before she covered both of them with a thin blanket."I hope you enjoyed too." She spoke quietly,closing her eyes with an adorable smile on her face."Good night Nick.." The blonde rested on her side until she fell asleep.
In the morning,the room became brighter from the shining sun.Slowly,Kate opened her eyes.Her hand rested on Nick's cheek gently,her blue eyes widened because she realized how close they were. She glanced down at her shirt and covered her body so her skin won't be exposed.Kate pulled her hand away and slowly sat up,brushing her messy blonde hair with her fingers quietly.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:36 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

Nicholas's eyes opened when he felt the bed shift underneath him. He closed them briefly as a loud yawn escaped his lips. Rubbing his face tiredly, the man also sat up and stretched idly, then slumped his shoulders and let his head fall. He could not keep his eyes open. "Morning," he mumbled in his deeper than usual husky morning voice. He finally looked over at the girl and smiled thinly, bright blue eyes squinted slightly because of the sunlight. Nick scratched his stubbled jawline and then turned his head to look at the time, eyes widening. Well, that woke him up. Kate's shift started in 30 minutes and he would have to be there once the restaurant opened. The man gave her thigh a light slap as he said, "come on, let's go. Your shift starts in less than half an hour." With a grunt, he used her thigh to give himself a bit of a boost out of bed before dropping his unbuttoned jeans to the floor, and was about to let his boxers fall as well - but then he realized that it wouldn't be the best idea. So, deciding to change in the washroom, he began to rummage through his drawers for something to wear.

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:52 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Once she sat up,she stretched her arms up into the air and yawned quietly to not wake Nick who was still asleep.After a moment,she heard his voice so she turned her head slightly to look at his sleepy face."Good morning." Her lips curled into a gently smile,staring into his blue sleepy eyes. Even though Nick just woke up,he looked great! Kate yawned again but jumped slightly when Nick slapped her thigh lightly then told her that her shift starts in less than half an hour."What?!" Her eyes widened before she glanced at the clock."Oh sh*t!" She quickly got up,Kate was about to search for her clothes but she remembered that she left them in Madison Square Garden."I have to go." Kate moved closer to the door but quickly walked back to Nick and kissed his lips before she ran out of his apartment,once she got into the apartment she closed the door behind her and walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Suddenly,she noticed that she stole Nick's shirt.But she will return it later,after she will wash it.

After taking a quick shower,she wore a pair of skinny jeans with a nice crop top,she wore her black heels then quickly walked out of the apartment. She locked the door and headed to her car. Luckily,she arrived to the restaurant just in time! She placed her bag in it's usual place then started her work by ceaning the tables.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:33 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

His lips slowly curved into a thin smile when she pecked his lips and he watched her leave... still wearing his shirt. "And there goes another shirt.." he quietly said, giving a sigh. He knew she would give it back however. Nick changed into a pair of black khaki pants, brown Vans, a white undershirt and a blue and purple plaid button up over it. With it, he also wore his dog tags. He buttoned it to the top button and fixed his messy hair with some gel, deciding to leave his morning stubble as is. It wasn't long before he was heading out the door to the underground parking garage where he spotted his good as new prized possession: his 2013 Chevy Camaro.

In less than ten minutes Nick was pulling into Mulligan's designated employee parking lot. He stuck his keys into his back pocket and lifted his silver framed shades, letting them hang off his shirt. He saw Kate washing the counters and a warm smile splayed across his lips as he neared her. Yes, they had just woken up together but they were not allowed to hint it in the workplace. Employee relationships were forbidden, even if he was the owner of the restaurant. No one seemed to be watching however so he took the open opportunity and slowed his pace to plant a soft peck against her warm cheek as he walked past her. Nick glanced around a bit as he walked into the kitchen, rolling up his sleeves to his elbows. First thing he began to do was wash his hands since he would be dealing with food.

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:08 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Kate was washing one of the tables quietly,relaxing a bit because the room was quiet and no one bothered her. She didn't even notice Nick when he walked into the restaurant though she did notice him when he walked over to him,she was about to turn around and greet him but Nick surprised her by pecking her cheek quickly.Kate turned her head and watched how he walked walked away,smiling happily to herself. Yes,Kate was totally in love with Nick. In fact she even had that adorable expression everytime she looked at him.Danielle walked into the restaurant and noticed how Kate stared at Nick,she shook her head to the sides and walked over to Kate after Nick was gone from their sight."Oh no Kate..I know that look." Danielle spoke quietly as she stood next to Kate.The blonde jumped when she heard Daniell's voice and quickly turned around to look at her."Oh gosh! Don't scare me like that! Wait..What do you mean you know that look?" Kate raised her eyebrow."You fell in love..with your boss. That's the look you have on your face." Danielle leaned against the table and glanced at Kate for a moment."It's a mistake,don't do that." She warned her but Kate became confused."Wait,I'm not in love with him." Of course she was lying,but she couldn't just tell everyone that she was in love with her boss.It may get them in trouble and maybe Kate will lose her job.."Good,because let's face it. He's not the type of guy you end up with. He's the kind of guy you date before the guy you end up with." She explained,brushing her long fingers through her hair."How do you know?" Kate tilted her head to the side,speaking quickly so no one will hear them."Well I had sex with him,like the rest of the women.I mean,most of my friends slept with him." Danielle shrugged her shoulders lightly."He's dangerously sexy."She added quietly."Don't worry,I'm not in love with him so it's fine. He's just my boss." Kate shrugged her shoulders and turned around,she walked to another table and started to clean it quietly.Danielle just went behind the counter and started her work.

For the rest of the day,Kate stopped looking at Nick. She became quiet and barely spoke to each other,to tell the truth she couldn't stop thinking about what Danielle told her. She was right,he slept with pleny of women and after that he just leaves them all alone. What if he was trying to do the same to Kate? After all they didn't sleep together so he's chasing her until he will have sex with Kate. A sigh escaped from her lips after she served some bear to a guy.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nick had spent the day serving drinks and food to their noisy customers. He would glance at Kate every so often and noticed from the start that something was off. It was as if she was trying to avoid him. She wasn't looking at him or checking him out like she usually did, and there were a few times where she would just walk right past him without even acknowledging his existence. Danielle, on the other hand... she was definitely a lot more smiley and upbeat with the customers and with him, too. Constantly sending him winks or flashing her dazzling smile his way. Around noon, Nick grilled himself a cheese burger with a side of fries and sat by himself at one of the small two-person tables in Kate's area, staring off into the distance at nothing in particular as he slowly chewed on one of the fries. Why the hell was blondie acting so aloof. Then he glanced at Danielle, who was busy serving customers at the moment. Could she have possibly said something to Kate?

These thoughts continued to circulate in his head, and remained seated even after he finished his meal. Nicholas pushed his crumb-filled plate away and rested his chin on his clasped hands and was lost in his thoughts until Danielle walked over and leaned down dangerously close, taking his plate. She looked quite pretty. Her full lips were coated in a ruby red lipstick and her long hip length blonde hair was curled today. She wore a tight revealing Mulligan's t-shirt as well as a short black mini skirt, with it her black heels. Nick, however, hardly noticed her. "Thanks," he said quietly. He didn't even pay her a glance. He was too busy staring at Kate and that made a pang of jealousy hit her like a lightening bolt. The woman pursed her ruby lips for a moment as she let her gaze trail over to Kate for a moment, then suddenly she smirked. "She likes you, you know. A lot. Told me so herself." Well, that grasped his attention. And just as she began to walk off, he grabbed onto her wrist just like she wanted. "Really?" he asked quietly, surprised at the sudden confession.

"Yes, she told me earlier, but..." she began, lowering her head a little. Nick leaned forward, intrigued. "But what?" he ushered. The younger girl covered her face with her hands as if she was genuinely upset for him. "This didn't come from me, but... she also said that she could never be with a guy like you. Now I don't know what she meant by that, but she also said that you're the kind of guy she's supposed to date before she meets the guy of her dreams - the ideal guy. Her words, not mine." Danielle pressed her lips together into a slight frown, overlapping Nick's hands with her own.

He was at loss for words... he didn't know what to think, and all he knew was that he was hurt. He felt as though someone had jabbed him in the heart with a sledge hammer. In a way, he blamed himself. He blamed himself for ever thinking that a bright girl like her would ever have feelings for a man like him. "It makes sense... I mean, I'm just an a*****e.." he admitted, looking down at their overlapping hands. Danielle shook her head vigorously. "Nonono. No, you're not. You're an amazing guy, Nick. And she's stupid for not realizing it." The blonde held out her hand and pushed her fingers through the hair above his ear, then cupped his stubbled cheek in her hand. Danielle had known about them from the start and thus far, her plan to break the duo was coming along just as she anticipated.

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:25 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

The words Danielle told her were stuck in Kate's mind. Nick was a nice guy..she knew that but,she was right. He sleep with women for a very long so how can he suddenly stop everything and be with Kate? Of course he can't do that..Slowly,Kate lowered her head down and cleaned the table slowly,she wasn't in the mood. In fact,she could barely speak with Nick.While Nick and Danielle spoke to each other,she was sweeping the floor with Ryan. Both of them were quiet and just worked normally.

Finally,it was getting dark and they opened the bar. They changed the lighting a bit and moved a few chairs and tables away, at first it was empty but after some time people started to walk in. It was getting crowded so Kate stood behind the counter and served drinks to men and women.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:52 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

Come midnight, the bar was engulfed in the scent of cigarettes and the sound of drunken rambunctious men mumbling and yelling about. Nicholas had been moping around since the conversation with Danielle, mostly keeping to himself not socializing with anyone. The man was leaning back against the wall with a half empty bottle of booze in his hand, other hand stuck casually into the pocket of his pants. He took another swig. God, he hated how happy everyone looked. He wanted to be dancing with a girl, he wanted to be chatting it up, but no, Kate just had to go and screw everything up. His eyes were dreary and he was onto his fourth beer, already beginning to feel a little lightheaded. "The ideal guy..." he parroted to himself, laughing a bit at how fake it sounded. "Stupid," he muttered. He downed the rest in one go and used his sleeve to wipe his mouth.

Danielle soon approached him, out of her work attire and wearing something a little more revealing. A pair of ripped jean shorts that hiked up high on her slender legs and a crop top. She wasn't wearing anything under it and it was very noticeable. Nick averted his eyes to look elsewhere. The blonde took his beer out of his hand and placed it on a nearby table. "Dance with me?" She asked sweetly, biting her lip in a rather seductive way in hopes to entice him. He looked down at the girl with a dull expression, then exhaled softly. "Why not." He gave a nonchalant shrug of his shoulders and let her take him by the hand. He rubbed his eyes tiredly as she lead him toward the dance floor.

Pretty soon, the two were in each other's arms and she had her head resting against his chest as they swayed slowly to the beat. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and his around her waist, the side of his face resting tiredly against the top of her head. The man was literally fighting to keep his eyes open, he was so tired. All he wanted to do was go home and sleep and forget about everything that happened today. But no, he had to stay until closing.

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:20 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

It was getting really crowded,people were dancing,drinking and having fun. The workers were busy with preparing drinks and serving people. It was easy at first but then a lot of people ordered drinks and it was hard for Kate to keep up with the pace."What's with my beer? I ordered a few minutes ago!" A chubby guy called as he slammed his hand on the counter."Just a second." Kate moved to get a glass and filled it with bear."There you go."The blonde handed him a big glass filled with fresh bear."Hey what's with my order?". "And mine?" People started to complain,they wanted to get their drinks already."Come on hurry up!" A tall woman called."Just a second,ok?!" Kate was getting annoyed because the people were impatient,while she was serving drinks a few glasses fell from her hands and broke. Kate just couldn't keep up with so many people.

In the end she decided to call Nick,after all he was somewhere around and maybe he was free so he could help them a bit.Kate walked away from the counter,leaving the rest of the people there."Hey,where are you going?! " Another man called but Kate ignored them all and wandered quickly around the bar,searching for Nick.While she was searching for Nick,a guy bumped at her and spilled his drink on her shirt."Sorry." He turned back around and left Kate,a sigh escaped from her lips before she walked to the bathroom to clean the shirt but it still left a big stain. It took her a few moments until she finally saw him."Ni-" Kate lowered her voice when she saw that he was dancing with Danielle,for a moment there she decided to stay quiet and wait until thy will finish their dance. After all it will be rude if she will just go over to them,right?

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:37 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

The two were steadily moving to the slow beat and it was very relaxing, and even a little soothing for Nick. They were more or less just hugging each other and it was exactly what he needed after a rough day, even though he would never admit it. Through the crowd, Danielle noticed Kate standing by herself and it seemed as though she was waiting for Nick. Slyly, she averted her eyes before sliding her hands down Nick's chest and pulling away to look at him expectantly. He looked down at the young girl with raised eyebrows, expecting her to say something and that was when he felt her hand creep to the back of his neck. Before he even had the chance to react she pulled him down into a passionate kiss and arched herself into his body, parting her lips ever so slightly. Nick's eyes suddenly went wide and he put his hands on her hips, pushing her off without even kissing her back.

"The hell was that?!" He blurted, wiping away the ruby lipstick that was without a doubt all over his mouth. "What? Am I not allowed to kiss you in public?" She half-teased, slipping her arms around his neck once more as if to continue. Danielle's gaze shifted to Kate and Nick's panicky eyes twitched in the same direction as well. And there she was. Kate, standing there with her arms folded under her chest looking like she was ready to rip his spinal cord out. Nick opened his mouth to say something...

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:55 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

The blonde was standing there quietly,people were dancing around and bumped into her so she moved to the wall and leaned her back against it,crossing her arms under her chest. Her blue eyes watched Danielle and Nick,averting her eyes for time to time. Even though she knew it was just a friendly dance she still felt a bit sad..Suddenly when he looked back at them,she noticed that they were kissing each other or at least that's what Kate saw.
Her eyes widened and her mouth opened slightly,she was shocked and at the same felt like someone just stabbed her heart. After all the words Nick told her,he was kissing someone else.. So it was a lie after her? He was just trying to have sex with her and that's all.She moved away from the wall when she met Daniell's gaze then lowered her head down,shaking her head to the side. Kate raised her head to look at Nick with a disappointed look before she turned around and walked away,not caring that she needs to go back to the counter and work. Kate walked through the crowd so she could reach the stairs and take her stuff.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:10 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

Kate shook her head at him before turning away and pushing through the crowd toward the stairs. "Kate!" he suddenly yelled. He pressed his lips together and also began to shove his way through the crowd. God, it seemed like he could never catch a break. He finally caught up to her and grabbed her forearm, pulling her back to him. "Listen to me." he shut her up before she even had the chance to speak. He felt very lightheaded from all that running and right now he was putting in his most valiant effort to not fall over. "She kissed me, okay? I-I would never do that to you, you know that, right?" He searched her eyes, desperately wanting her to believe him. "Please... you're my girl." he spoke in a softer tone. Right now, in this moment, what Danielle had told him earlier did not matter to him. It was time for Kate to know how he really felt about her and maybe, just maybe she could put the past behind her and move on.

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:24 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Kate heard Nick's voice,he was calling her but she just didn't want to speak with him. Danielle was right,he's not the kind of guy you end up with. Kate finally opened up to him yet here he just kissed Danielle,it felt horrible! She was about to go up the stairs but Nick grabbed her forearm and told her to listen to him."What?!" She turned around t look at him with almost teary eyes,looking straight into his eyes before she lowered her head."Please... you're my girl." Kate closed her eyes to stop herself from crying,how could she know if he was telling the truth? She didn't know what to do or who was telling the truth."You're going to change your ways and not going to lose anymore shirts,huh?" She asked,her voice sounded weak."Bullsh*t!" She yanked her hand away from him before she raised her hand up and slapped his cheek hard,porbably it will leave a red mark for some time.Kate turned around and walked up the stairs without saying another word,she felt so angry. Once she was in Nick's office she grabbed her bag and headed down the stairs,leaving from the bar quickly.She headed towards her car and unlocked it before she threw her bag into the seat.

User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas