Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Julia ★ What's your number? ★ Panda Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:28 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image
╔══════════════════════════╗

About ten minutes later, Nick came walking back down the stairs with his shirt hanging out of his back pocket and a hand tucked into the pocket of his jeans. His shirt was bloody, torn up, and he didn't want to walk around looking like he had just gotten into some sort of street fight. Nick's back and torso were covered in various tattoos - he found them to be highly addictive. In fact, he would be getting another next Saturday at 2:45PM of his fathers birth sign on his left bicep, just underneath his mothers. She had passed away from pneumonia just shortly after he graduated high school. Without even paying Kate a glance, the brunette walked straight past her around the mess to the fridge where he retrieved a cold bottle of Heineken beer using the bottle opener to pop off the cap. Nick took a few swigs, wiping his mouth with his forearm as he made his way around the counter once more. He took a seat on one of the barstools that was facing Kate.

He should have fired her the second she called him an a*****e, but what would be the fun in that? He would much rather keep her around and make her life a living hell rather then let her go so easily. Absent-mindedly, Nick began to spin his glass bottle on the counter between his thumb and his middle finger as his bright blue eyes began to stare off into space - an obvious sign that he was nothing but tired.

╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:38 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

To tell the truth Kate was exhausted,she just came to this place and didn't even start working yet she just fought with her boss.Because of the music she just moved around and didn't do a very good job at cleaning but once Nick came back down the stairs she started to clean normally. She picked the big glass pieces and threw them into the trash can,of course she got cut from it but it just a few small cuts. Slowly Kate raised her head and glanced at Nicholas who was shirtless,she could see the wounds and the cool tattoos he had. She looked back at the broom and swept the floor a little more but then she raised her head again,staring at his body. Maybe he was a jerk but he was attractive,very attractive.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:02 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

Out of the corner of his eye, Nick noticed Kate staring at him. He pretended not to notice as he lifted the bottle to his lips, tipping it upward as he finally looked over at her. Nick swallowed the delicious substance, smirking. "The mess isn't going to clean itself up, you know." He winked. Finishing the last of his beer, the man tossed it into the open trash bag and then slid off the stool walking around the counter. It was his mess as well. "Here," Nicholas curled his hand around the broom and took it from her grasp, starting to sweep up the remaining glass from underneath the counter. "If you want to work here, you should start memorizing the menu. I'll take care of this." He bent down, pushing the glass into the trash can.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:14 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kate's eyes widened when he commented so she quickly looked down and started to sweep,she didn't even realize that she was staring at him for a few long minutes. "I know that." She rolled her eyes and looked at the messy floor,sweeping it quietly. While she was sweeping Nick moved closer to her and took the broom from her,Kate raised her head to look up at himwith a confused expression.She was the one who needed to clean it then why would he change his mind suddenly? "If you say so." Kate shrugged her shoulder and went to grab the menu. She leaned against the counter as she started to read the whole menu,trying to remember everything. Then she looked at the drinks,trying to remember what is what.She also waited for Ryan to come so he will teach her about the mixing and tricks.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:32 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

As Nick cleaned up the mess, he couldn't help but steal a few glances at Kate's bum every now and then. He couldn't help it. It was right there staring him in the face, as if it was just begging him to do something with it. With a smirk, the man stood up and tossed the rest into the trash can before walking up behind Kate and putting his hands beside hers on the counter, her back to his chest. He rested his chin upon her shoulder. "Seriously though. If you want on that list, just say so. 'Cause I would love to go a couple rounds with you." He grinned maliciously, looking at the side of her face. Just the mere thought of it put a stupid grin on his face. He and Kate going at it in his bed for hours. Yep, definitely a turn on.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:45 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

It was so hard to remember all the drinks,it's sure going to take her a long time to remember all the drinks or at least know how to serve the drinks.She placed the menu on the counter before placing her hands on the couter,her brown eyes stared down at the menu as she read it.Suddenly she felt someone touching her so she quickly glanced over her shoulder to see who it was,her boss. Of course,didn't he learn his lesson? A tired sigh escaped from her mouth as she moved her hand through her hair before turning around to face him."A couple rounds huh?" She asked as she placed one finger on his chest before she used her hand to push him away but not too hard."Sorry boss,but jerks like you are not my type." She smirked then turned back around to the menu."Don't be so desperate,after all you have lots of women or was that a lie?" She asked,glancing at him with a smirk,there's no way Kate will act weak in front of him. He's a total jerk so there's no need to act nice to him.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:21 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

Nicholas raised an eyebrow when Kate pushed him back with her forefinger. He came right back, this time wrapping his arms around her waist. "Fair enough. What kind of guys are you into then?" He asked curiously, resting his chin upon her shoulder once more. "The sweet and sappy romantic kind? I can be that kinda guy. How about later on tonight, you and I go see the Fault in our Stars, hm? That's a meatball movie, right?" He grinned. He was being pretty desperate, but he was willing to go as far as playing a total dweeb if that meant he could possibly get into her pants by the end of the night. "I don't lie." He stated simply as he pulled out his phone. He held in in front of her, blocking her view of the menu. Nick went to his contact list, sliding his thumb up the screen to show her just how many women he had. "See?" With a smirk, Nick pressed new contact and then put in her full name. "Can I please have your number?" He gave her his sad puppy dog eyes.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:41 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kate was getting annoyed again,why does he have to b so touchy? A frown appeared upon her face as she glared into his eyes,what will make him hate her? Sadly Kate knew what he wanted,he just wanted to use her just like every other woman.Kate raised her eyebrow when he asked about what kind of guys she's into."I will decline the offer." She patted him on his chest a few times then rolled her eyes with annoyed expression,he was getting on her nerves..Couldn't he understand that there's no chance? she will never date a guy like him."Look, I'm not someone who's going to let another undeserving a*****e into my v****a."Kate told him simply before she glanced at his phone. He was still asking for her phone number.,what an annoying guy! Suddenly she had an idea,she could mess around with him. "Ugh..Fine,I will give you my number." She sighed,rolled her eyes then grabbed his phone. Kate wrote her phone number then save it.Kate lied to him,she didn't give her own phone number. She gave her guy-friend's number,plus her friend is gay so he will welcome Nicholas happily."Here you go." She handed the phone with a big grin upon her face,knowing he will fall for that trap. "Can you go away now? I need to remember the menu or else my boss will fire me." She placed her hands on her hips as she waited for him to move away.

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:26 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

He squinted his eyes in suspicion when she gave him her number so easily. There had to he a catch of some sort. Nonetheless, Nicholas returned her smile and shook his head. "It's Nick and no, not until you give me a kiss." Cutely, he puckered up and closed his eyes tight, making them crinkle. He would most definitely be texting her later on tonight.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:46 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kate thought that he would finally leave her alone but no, Nick still stood in front of now. He was asking for a kiss from her,is he serious? Kate looked at him with a shocked expression before sighing,his expression was cute and adorable so she had another idea.She took her index finger and middle finger and placed them quickly on Nick's lips,softly and gently then she quickly pull away from him."Bye Nick." She waved sweetly at him,grabbed the menu and walked to one of the tables in the corner. Kate sat down and started to read the menu,trying to memorize it. After some time,Nick was busy so she decided to send a message to her gay friend.

'Hey Buddy! I gave my boss your phone number,you have to go on a date with him. He's desperate for someone and he bothers me so he's all yours wink ' Kate sent the message with a happy smile on her face,she knew she will get details. After two minutes she got a reply. 'No problem Katey,I hope he's hot. I will give you the details later c; ' Kate smirked at the reply before she placed her phone back into her pocket.

The day passed slowly,she finished her shift early because today she just learned about how to mix and serve drinks to the people. Ryan taught her a few tricks and things that she needed to remember. Once she finished her shift,Kate grabbed her things and went to her apartment.She told Frankie to send a message to Nick and then she went to take a shower.

Frankie saw Kate's message and smirked,he started to write a message to Nick.'Hey Nick, I was wondering if you would like to have some fun with me,let's meet at the bridge in Central Park. I will be waiting for you.' Frankie quickly got dressed then exited out of his apartment to the bridge,he couldn't wait and see Nick!

User Image

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:19 pm
User Image

User Image

Feeling his phone vibrate in his back pocket, Nick took it out to see that it was a text from his wife. "Hey babe. I won't be coming home tonight; we're doing a gig at Chucky's club. I'll be crashing there but I'll try to be home first thing in the morning! Love you it read, with a cute little heart emoji beside it. Jamie was always out partying, sometimes she didn't come home for days at a time. Usually, this kind of thing would irk a husband, though Nick had become so accustomed to it over the past few years that he didn't even care anymore. She could disappear for two weeks and it wouldn't phase him. Another text buzzed in. This time, it was from Kate. A smile touched his lips as he read it.

Snatching up his leather jacket from his couch along with his wallet from his coffee table, Nick exited the apartment building and began walking to Central Park. The park was literally right behind his building, and it looked absolutely beautiful at night, especially in the Fall. As Nick walked slowly along the trodden path he let his gaze drift over the tall trees that surrounded him. The colours of the leaves were nostalgic this time of year. A slight breeze whispered along the trees, letting some of the leaves release from their tentative hold.

Engrossed in his thoughts, Nick was oblivious to the crunching of the crisp leaves underneath his feet with each step he took. The park was nearly empty. A pair of young lovers walked hand in hand in his direction, talking and laughing. The girl was smiling lovingly up at her boyfriend or husband. The male cupped her cheek and placed a soft kiss against her forehead, causing her to blush and nestle her cheek into his shoulder. Reminded him of the walks he and Jamie used to take here. Nick lowered his head and tucked his hands into his pockets, bothered by the thought. On a bench laid a sleeping homeless man who was covering himself with newspaper in an effort to maintain his warmth. His bottom lip quivered with each breath he took, his cheeks a rosy red. This man needed his coat more than he did. Shrugging off his jacket, Nick walked over to the man before laying his coat gently across his body, tucking it in at the sides. Almost instantly he stopped shivering. With a faint smile, the man continued his venture to the bridge. Ah, the bridge. The most romantic spot in all of New York.

Nicholas walked up the arch and stood in the middle, leaning against the railing as he looked down into the murky water. Surely, Kate would text him when she got there. He allowed himself a glance around, spotting a short skinny male with blonde and pink hair who seemed to be walking toward him. Frankie clasped his hands together, biting his lower lip softly. He stopped once he was he was standing rather close to Nick. "Hey," he let out. Nick did nothing but pay him a glance when he heard the man speak. Why was he talking to him? And why was he so close? "Sup." He mumbled, sliding out his phone from his back pocket. Strange. No texts. Where the hell was Kate? "You're Nick, right?" That grasped his attention. The dark haired male's eyes shot over to him, giving him a once over. He didn't recognize the guy. "Yeah. Who the hell are you?" He questioned, making the pink-haired fella giggle. "I'm Frankie. Your date."

That statement made Nick squint his eyes in confusion. "You're about to get my foot shoved up your a** if you don't back the f*ck up..." Awkwardly, he began to walk away although Frankie ran up and began walking alongside him. "Nooo. Kate set us up, silly." He grinned up at Nick, linking their arms. He put the puzzle pieces together instantly. Kate gave him this guys number instead, and now he was here, looking like a fool. "Dude--" he slid his arm out of Frankie's grasp. "I'm not your date and I'm sure as hell not into... this.." He waved his hands over the guys body for extra emphasis. God, it was chilly out. Part of him regretted giving the homeless man his coat earlier.

His blunt honesty made Frankie frown as he looked down at his feet. "Oh.. I see. I-It's fine. I understand." Frankie looked up at Nick with his big brown puppy dog eyes, giving him a gentle smile. "I'm sorry for the confusion..." Slowly, Frankie began to walk past Nick with his hands tucked into his bright purple coat. Nick let out a sigh as he rubbed his eyes with his thumb and middle finger. "Frankie.. wait... I'll go on the date with you, okay? But if you come onto me even once I will kick your a**.." he warned. Frankie's entire face lit up as he ran back to Nick and threw his arms around his masculine torso. He awkwardly patted his back. "Oh, we are going to have so much fun! I've already planned everything out. First..." Yada yada yada, was all he heard as he continued to walk along the trail arm in arm with the boy. Why did he have to be so soft?

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:23 pm
x -H o o l i a

User Image

User Image
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Frankie wandered a little bit in the park,it was a beautiful place.Kate made a good choice to a place meeting. He wondered what he and Nick could do first..maybe go to the movie? Eat something? To tell the truth he had no idea but he was interested in Nick already. When Frankie saw Nick he was actually surprised,Kate finally found a good guy! Usually she just sent some dorks to him but this time it was someone manly and his body was fantastic!

Sadly he got rejected because Nick is straight, Frankie was upset because he finally found someone who's handsome yet isn't interested in guys. A big grin appeared upon Frankie's face when Nick agreed to go out of him."Alright First, we can go to a movie or eat something. What do you think?" Frankie couldn't help but smile happily,staying close to Nick as they walked along the trail.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:37 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

Nicholas awkwardly shoved his free hand into his pocket as the two continued to walk along the trail that lead out of the park. "Whatever.." he grumbled, taking his phone out of his pocket to check his social networking sites. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr... anything to distract him from the fact that he was going on a date with some preppy gay guy because Kate decided to be a total b***h and set him up.

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:51 pm
x -H o o l i a

User Image

User Image
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

The two were quiet,they didn't speak to each other as they walked along the trail. Nick didn't even try to be nice,sure he was straight but he could at least somehow try to get along with Frankie. A frown appeared upon Frankie when he noticed Nick checking networking sites,it always annoyed him when people were being busy with their phone.After a few minutes Frankie quickly grabbed Nick's phone and placed it into his jeans pocket."No phone till this date is over, we're going to have fun so don't be so grumpy." Frankie said as he leaned closer and kissed Nick's cheek gently then pulled away."Now let's go to a movie,there's a few good movies now." Frankie grabbed Nick's hand and started to lead him to the cinema.

Soon the two entered into the cinema,since Nick didn't care Frankie was the one who chose the movie."Guardians Of The Galaxy."Frankie was the one who paid on the tickets and the popcorn plus drinks."Let's go." He handed Nick the drinks so he could show their tickets. Soon,the two entered into the movie,their seat was in the last row. Frankie placed the popcorn between them and then turned his attention to the huge screen.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

capn-dorito

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:06 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

Nick's upper lip pulled up in disgust when Frankie's lips met his cheek. "Dude.. what did I say about being all touchy and weird?" He muttered, wiping his cheek against his shoulder since his free hand was taken by Frankie's. Well, that was just splendid. He had his phone and now his hand as well. The two walked silently to the movie theatre, mostly because Nick was aggravated and afraid that if he opened his mouth he would just hurt Frankie's feelings even more. It felt like it had been hours before they finally reached the theatre.

Nicholas stayed silent, lips pursed slightly in annoyance when they finally sat down. He leaned back in his seat and kicked his feet up on the empty seat in front of him, eating his popcorn and drinking his coke in compete silence as the trailers for upcoming movies began to play.

User Image User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas