Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Julia ★ What's your number? ★ Panda Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:35 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸

It seemed like Nick didn't thought bad things about Kate after she told her what she would order,usually the guys she dated always excepted from her to order a small salad and that's all.That's why some guys dumped her,becuase she eats a lot of unhealthy food."Deal." Kate had no problem with sharing her chips,she always like to offer people food. Soon, it was their turn and Nick was the one who ordered.Kate stood there quietly then decided to take money out of her bag but before she could even find her wallet,Nick already took out his debit card and paid for the meal."That's not fair."She grumbled quietly,crossing her arms under her chest. Kate usually paid on dates,she was used to it plus she felt a lot more comfortable if she paid on her meal."Fine then next time I will be the one who pay,come one let's go take a seat." Kate took his big hand again and walked over to the table by the window.She hang her bag on the chair then sat down,waiting for the food to be ready.

¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:10 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

He heard what she grumbled and it made him chuckle. "Don't cry for me, Argentina." He smirked, letting her drag him away to find a seat. Nicholas sat down in front of Kate and folded his bulky arms across the table, looking at her. "Tell you what. After we're finished here, we're gonna hit the convenience store and you can buy us some candy. Sound good?" He smiled, then let his hand fall gently into her forearm. Nick grazed his thumb over her smooth and silky tanned skin. His eyes fell down to her small hands so he lifted his hand. "Put your hand up to mine for a second," he told her. Once she did, he let out a soft chuckle at the obvious size difference.

His fingers were long and thick, big palms. Strong knuckles. The backs of his hands had a bit of dark brown hair that trailed up his forearms. Veins on the back of his hands were prominent, just like the ones on his big arms. While Kate's were small and slender. She had thin, almost piano like fingers. With an amused closed-mouth smile, Nick rested his cheek against the fist of his opposite hand and looked at her through blue crinkled eyes. "You're so small," he said. The man slid his fingers between her own, clasping her hand in his.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:09 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Kate turned her head lightly to look at Nick when he spoke,offering to buy some candyy after they will finish the meal."Deal." She flashed a smile then looked through the window,the sky became much darker now,even a few stars appeared. "Put your hand up to mine for a second,"Kate raised her eyebrow when Nick told her to do so,she looked at him then gently placed her hand up to his.Wow..Obviously Nick's hand was much bigger,his hand was strong,long fingers,plus he had viens. Kate's hand was much smaller,it was gentle,the fingers were thin and a bit long."You're so big." Kate said before she laughed a little,raising her eyes to look at Nick before she looked back at their hands. Kate did the same,clasping Nick's hand gently.
Soon,after a few more minutes their name was called. Kate slowly let go of Nick's hand and got up."I'm going to bring it." She said with a warm smle before she walked to the counter to grab the meals

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:44 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

"Well, you know what they say about men with big hands." He tossed a quick wink, the corners of his mouth pulling up into a smirk. The words just spilled out of his mouth and he couldn't help it. Nick chuckled softly, just as their name was called. "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. The moment was just too good." The man planted his hands on the table and went to push himself up, though Kate stood up before him and said she would fetch their food. "Alright," he said. Nick laced his fingers together, glancing out the window. By this time, the sky was dark and scattered with white stars. The full moon shone brightly.

When Kate returned, Nick lifted his eyes to look at her and then the bag and cardboard cup holder. He assisted her by taking the drinks and setting them on the table. Nick took out his fries and burger and put them down in front of him, unwrapping the gloriously greasy yet delicious looking burger. "I haven't eaten one of these things in so long," he let out. Usually, Nick just ordered in or ate at the bar. He picked it up and took a large bite, the thing practically falling apart in his hands. He chewed it up good and then took a long sip of his fizzy root beer, washing it down. "McDonalds quality hamburgers, eh?" He joked with a soft chuckle, popping a salty crispy fry into his mouth.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:52 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Once she was back Nick assisted her by taking the drinks from her,he set the drinks on the table and Kate did the same. She sat down and took her burger and chips,unwrapping it."Yeah me too.."She agreed with Nick,before she could even take the first bite her stomach growled lightly. Her blue eyes looked at Nick who took a very large bite before the burger started to fall apart,Kate started to laugh at him."Try to take smaller bites,that will help you." She suggested before she took a bite from her own burger,it was delicious! "Mhm..That's delicious!" The blonde called happily,taking another bite. Her burger had a bit too much ketchup so some of them ketchup got on her fingers,Kate didn't even notice it. She just focused on the burge.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:33 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

Nicholas was in the midst of taking another large bite of his burger when Kate suggested that he take smaller bites. He nodded his head with his mouth full, the patty slowly slipping out and the pickles and lettuce splattered onto the paper wrapping that laid on the table. Nick took another long sip of his cold beverage, looking at Kate when she exclaimed that her burger was delicious and smiled. "Delicious indeed," he agreed. His burger was gone in two more bites and he was popping fries into his mouth when he noticed Kate's ketchup covered fingers. Without even thinking twice, Nick decided to play with her a bit. "Kate," he called softly. "You've got a little ketchup on your cheek." His voice was hushed as if to not embarrass her. Nick motioned slyly to his own cheek, pressing his lips together to refrain from smiling.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:50 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Before Kate could even notice,Nicholas already finished his burger and started to eat his fries.The blonde ate her burger in small bites,some of the lettuce and pickles fell but she tried her best to be careful so she won't get dirty.Suddenly Nick called her name so Kate raised her head to look up at him with curious look,wondering what he wanted."Oh."She placed her burger down on the papper wrapping then raised her hand up to her cheeks,brushing her fingers against her cheek."Is it ok now?" She asked as she rubbed her cheek a few times,trying to get that off her cheek.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:04 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

Kate lifted her fingers to her clean cheeks and unknowingly smudged ketchup onto her face, and Nick laughed but he made it sound like a sudden cough. He raised his fist to his lips and lightly cleared his throat, nodding his head some. "Perfect," he said. With ketchup all over her cheek, Nick couldn't just let this moment slip by without taking a picture or two. Pressing his dusty pink lips together, the man slid his phone out of his back pocket and leaned his elbows against the desk making it look as if he was only playing with it. With a tap of his thumb, he opened the camera app and used both thumbs to zoom in a little bit. He took his bottom lip into his mouth and bit down hard, shoulders shaking gently as he let out soft soundless chuckles. Oh, man. This was just too funny. He took he pictures quickly, one of which her mouth was open and the other she was looking a little cross eyed.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:14 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Kate felt something on her cheek so she rubbed all of her fingers on her cheek,smudging even more ketchup on her face."Good." A small smile appeared upon her face before she looked at her fries,she picked one and ate it until she noticed that Nick took his phone out.Her blue eyes looked at him and wondered what he was doing,at first she thought he was texting someone important but she could see how his shoulders were shaking.He was laughing! "What's so funny?" She asked before she leaned closer so she could see what he's doing,then she saw the pictures that he took."Hey!Nick,delete it." She said as she tried to grab his phone so she would delete it by herself.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:32 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

"Don't worry about it," he replied. Quickly, he opened up Facebook and in only a few short seconds, the photos were uploaded. He retracted his arm quickly when Kate went to grab his phone, smirking. "Ah, ah, ah. They are staying on Facebook because I am a cyber bully." The man tucked his phone into the front pocket of his jeans, knowing she wouldn't dare reach in there. Of course, he would delete them later on. Nicholas picked up his fries, getting ready to book it if she suddenly decided to chase after him. "Forget Katie-Cakes. I'm gonna call you Ketchup Face Kate." He laughed obnoxiously at his own stupid joke, giving his knee a light slap. Even she had to think that nickname was funny. And so creative, too.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:47 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Kate noticed that he opened Facebook and then she realized what he was going to do,he planned to upload her embarrassing pictures!"Oh don't you dare!" But it was too late because Nick actually uploaded the pictures to the Facebook and now all of his friends could see it! "Nick! I will kill you! Delete this photos right now." She called as she leaned even more,trying to grab his phone before he placed it back into his front pocket."You're a mean bully!" She said,leaning her back against her chair before she crossed her arms under her chest. Frowning at him,great he even found another nickname to her Ketchup Face Kate! She looked at her fries before she started to throw fries at his face."Delete it!" She said,tapping her foot as she waited for him to delete the photos.In the end she got up and walked over to Nick's chair,trying to grab his phone.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:03 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

All Nick did was open his mouth wide when she began to chuck fries at him, some of them bouncing off his face but most landed in his mouth. "I'm a hungry baby bird," he taunted with his mouth full. Soon, Kate stood up and that was when he cowered and put a hand over his pocket. His blue eyes narrowed as watched her move over to him. "What in the world are you-- no! Get away!" Next thing he knew, she was trying to grab at his phone causing him to start squirming nearly falling off his chair in the process. Catching himself, the man jumped over the empty booth behind his seat, letting out a loud feigned laughter. He knew she would start chasing him so he continued to run right out of the restaurant full speed, looking back over his shoulder periodically to see if she was catching up. Nick knew where he was heading: Madison Square Garden. All she had to do was follow him in.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:16 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Nick was actually having fun from what she was doing,he wasn't getting angry nor annoyed. Sometimes Kate even thought that he actually likes to make her angry because he finds it amusing."Stop moving." She tried to get her hands on his front pocket."Oh come on! Nick!" Kate couldn't get the phone because Nick was squirming and almost moved too much,he almost fell off the chair but he caught himself and jumped over the empty booth behind his seat.Kate almost started to chase after him but she returned to their table,cleaned her cheek,placed her bag over her shoulde and grabbed her smoothie. The blonde ran out of the restaurant and started to chase after Nick as fast as she could,she was wearing heels and it was a bit hard for her but she tried to run carefully."Come back here you idiot!" Sadly,Nick was much faster than her.She couldn't catch him at all! In the end she glanced down at her smoothie and smirked."I said; Come back here!" She raised her tone before she raised her smoothie at Nick,luckily it hit him!

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:32 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User ImageUser Image

He could hear the annoying clicking of heels approaching him from behind and he knew Kate was following him, but he could only laugh because he knew she wouldn't catch up. Suddenly, something cold and wet splattered all over his back an quickly seeped through his shirt. "AH! Oh my god!!" He blurted, struggling to rip off his blue shirt as he continued to run. "Jesus Christ that's ******** cold!!" He exclaimed, voice hitching a bit. Finally, he yanked it off his head and threw it back at Kate before slowly coming to a halt, bending over a bit to catch his breath. The topless man placed one hand on his knee, the other on his toned abdomen. "I'm done, I'm done.." he let out, retrieving his phone from his pocket. His heart was thumping like a rabbits foot against his chest as he slowly stood up, deleting the pictures in front of Kate. "Delete and... delete. Are you happy now?" He asked, voice breathy and uneven after all the running. The man smirked kindly at his date, slipping his phone back into his jeans pocket.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:42 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

Once she saw Nicholas's reaction to it,her lips curled into a smile before she started to laugh at him."HA! You deserve this!" She called as she ran towards him,hoping she would catch him."Hey!" Her eyes widened before she quickly caught the shirt he threw at her,the shirt was wet and sticky from the juice.Her blue eyes glanced at Nick,noticing that he stopped running and gave up. Kate ran until she was close to him and then she stopped."You're crazy."She panted as she rested her hands on her knees,she was breathing through her mouth quickly because he heart was thumping very fast. Kate glanced at Nick's phone to see that he really deleted the photos,only then she could calm down."Yeah I'm happy.."She called,breathing out.

User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games