Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Julia ★ What's your number? ★ Panda Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:43 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Sadly Kate could feel his erection and she felt so uncomfortable,she wanted to run away and hide somewhere. Kate was actually doing a lap dance to that guy! Because of him,she was stuck being here.Wearing an exposing stupid outfit and dancing like a total b***h. When she pulled away from his face the man decided to take his cap off ,she looked at his face to make sure it was him. Suddenly he told her that there's an extra hundred in it but onyl if she will suck him off,wait what?! Was he serious?! When he raised his gaze,he could see how furious she looked.Kate wanted to punch him so hard but she knew that her boss was watching her,if she will do something wrong she will be fired easily."The jerk from the bar." She forced a smile before she got off him,that's it the lap dance was over. There's no way she will dance on him again. And yeah,she just called him a jerk because he actually offered her money so she will suck him off,well that was rude. "Oh,I almost forgot to thank you. I found a wonderful job!" She moved her hands to the sides with anger before turning around to walk away,she felt like crying.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:14 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image
╔══════════════════════════╗

Nicholas swallowed hard. What the hell was she doing working at a place as degrading as this? "Kate, wait--" he started, quickly following after her. She didn't deserve to be working here, especially after all the job hunting she had been doing. Kate seemed like a very sweet girl - even after he rejected her, she managed to remain polite without putting up a fuss about it. Being the drunken mess he was, Nick went to grab her wrist in hopes to stop her but he latched onto the tail feathers of her costume instead and yanked the entire thing off exposing her bare bum. "Oh my god I am so sorry!" He quickly threw it back at her and shielded his eyes, turning his back to her. "Look, you can work for me... I'll teach you how to pull the strings. If you want the position be in for training tomorrow at 9 on the dot." And without even paying the girl another glance, Nicholas walked quickly out of the club forgetting about his baseball cap, heading back to his apartment. She probably wouldn't want the position considering how he treated her earlier, though working for him would be a lot less degrading than working at a strip club with creeps constantly harassing her.

╚══════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:31 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kate had enough,she had to get out of this place or at least take a short break because she knew that she will be fired if she won't be at work.She was about to go back to the dressing room but Nicholas suddenly grabbed the tail feathers of her costume and yanked it! Exposing her bare bum to him and to a few more guys who passed by and whistled. Her eyes widened and her cheeks turned bright red from embarrassment,she wanted to bury herself somewhere. Kate quickly turned around,trying to hide her bum with the feathers that he threw back at her.She wanted to yell him and beat the crap out of him but the next words surprised her. He actually told her that she can work at his place? He will be the one who will train her and help but,she looked at him with a shocked expression. After treating her like that?! Well..Kate was very mad but at the same time,working in a bar was much better then staying in this club! She looked at the cap before she picked it up and quickly ran to the dressing room,she changed outfit and just danced on the stage with the other dancers. Oh well at least she recived her payment.

The work ended very late so Kate hurried home quickly,once she arrived home.She placed the cap on her table then took a shower and wore some fresh clothes. In the morning,the owner of the building banged on her door as he yelled her name. Kate could barely got up but in the end she made it too the door."Yes..?" She asked,realizing it was the owner."Oh my god,I'm so sorry! Just a second." She ran to her room and grabbed the money she needed then paid to the man,at least he left her without doing problems. Kate sighed as she closed the door.

At 8 o'clock Kate started to get ready,she picked her hair into a simple pony-tail and wore a pair of blue old jeans with a white t-shirt with a small logo on it. She grabbed her bag and exited outside,not forgetting tot take the cap with her. Luckily,she arrived just in time.Kate knocked on the door a few times before she slowly walked into the bar."Hello?"

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:27 pm
User Image

User Image

The following morning, Nick was awoken to a rather loud and obnoxious banging noise coming from outside his door. With a low groan, he grabbed his wife's pillow and held it against his face in an attempt to go back to sleep, though he couldn't. He was already wide awake and he didn't have to be at work for at least another hour. "F*ck.." he mumbled, holding his face in his hands as he trudged into the washroom. God, he had the worst headache. After giving himself a cold water face-wash, Nick opened up the cupboard and took out a small case of Tylenol, popped two into his mouth, and washed them down with some tap water. He took a fifteen minute shower and decided to leave the days growth of hair on his face. By 8:35AM, Nicholas was on his way out the door dressed in his usual work apparel: his black Mulligan's t-shirt and a pair of light blue jeans as well as his dirtied up black converse.

He arrived at the restaurant at exactly 8:55. His headache was practically gone, though he could still feel a little bit of pain in his eye sockets. Nicholas unlocked the doors and opened up the windows, letting the fresh morning breeze sweep through the restaurant. He heard a soft voice say "hello?" and he knew right away it was Kate. Nick glanced down at his watch and smiled some seeing as she was surprisingly right on time. "Glad you're here." Nick said as he turned a corner, paying the blonde a simple tired smile. "Alright. First things first, to your right is the clock-in machine. You'll hold your card under the scanner when you come in and when you leave." He turned around and motioned for her to follow him.

"Every morning until you get the hang of things, you will arrive at precisely 8:00 to practise mixing and serving drinks. You will need to experiment in order to create different recipes." Nick walked with her to the other side of the bar where he showed her the layout of things. He eventually handed her a menu that listed all of the alcoholic beverages. "I hope you have a good memory because you will have to know this thing like the back of your hand within the next couple days."

"Follow me." He lead her into the kitchen toward the back entrance. "Every Sunday we have boxes of shot glasses, wine glasses, and beer glasses dropped off here. You will need to lift these boxes and sort everything out in the cupboards. If you need assistance, just ask Ryan. He's the only other bartender here." Nicholas walked with her back out of the kitchen and into the bar area. "Like I said before, I don't have the time to teach you everything seeing as I have an establishment to run so he will be the one to teach you how to mix and shake." He informed her, running a hand through his hair as he mentally scratched off things in his head. What else did she need to know?

"My office is just up the stairs, first room on the right. I'm usually in there during the day doing paperwork, though at night you will find me here." He leaned against the countertop, placing his other hand on his hip as a soft yawn escape his lips. Just then, Ryan walked in and tapped his card on the scanner. The machine made a soft beep in response. "Who's this?" He questioned with furrowed brows, nodding toward Kate. "Your new partner in crime." That made Ryan grin like a kid on Christmas morning. He strode over happily to the blonde and embraced her into his arms, giving her a huge bear hug. "My name's Ryan and I cannot wait to start working with you." He was a sweet guy like that. Finally, he dropped her lightly onto her feet. "Perfect, because you'll be training her over the next two days." Nick returned his gaze to Kate. "If you're as clueless as you are right now come Monday morning, your pretty little a** will be back in the strip club. Got it?" Nick didn't wait for an answer. He was a cranky man in the mornings, today even more so than usual since he had a terrible hangover. He looked toward Ryan. "Get to teaching," he said. And with that, Nick stalked off toward the stairs.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:50 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kate glanced at Nick when he said that he's glad that she's here,well it's not like she had a choice. While he explained her about the clock-in-machine,Kate looked over to the right to see it then looked around. She stayed quiet as she followed after him and listened,she tried to remember everything though she knew that this work is going to be hard.

Of course she was still made about what happened yesterday,especially embarrassed but she tried to act calm. Her eyes looked down at the menu he handed her,she quickly read it then looked back up at him.Great I have to remember all this?!Kate had no idea about drinks,she barely knew what was what..A slight sigh escaped from her mouth before she entered into the kitchen.

So she will have to carry boxes of shot glasses,wine glasses and beer glasses.Kate furrowed her eyesbrows slightly but she just hoped she won't break anything. At leat he won't be the one to teach her,she wondered if that Ryan was a nice guy. Kate followed after him back tothe bar area,standing there."Alright." That's the only thing she could say,she will have to d a research on all the drinks so she will know what is what and remember the names.

Suddenly someone came into the bar,Kate's attention turned to the guy who walked inside. He tapped his card on the scanner so that means that he was one of the workers. She looked back at Nick then at Ryan who suddenly embraced her into his arms,hugging her tightly."Hey.." Kate couldn't help but laugh a little,hugging him back for a moment before he finally let her go. Ryan looked like a nice guy,mayb she will get along with him."Nice to meet you Ryan,I'm Kate." She smiled then looked at Nick who mentioned the stip-club! He actually mentioned the strip club in front of other people,a frown appeared upon her face. If he wasn't the owner of the bar she would just pounce on him and punch him in the face! "Let's go Ryan,someone's really grumpy today." She glanced at Nick then back at Ryan."Anyways...How we should start? What should I know about the mixing..?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:09 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

Nicholas cut him off before he even had the chance to speak. "Listen, Kitty, I've been grumpy for the past ********' week because all I've been hearing in the morning is BANG BANG BANG BANG, because someone refuses to pay their rent" he spat, looking at her through narrowed eyes. She was right when she called him grumpy, but the fact that she actually had the nerve to just added to his overall grumpiness. Nick leaned sideways against the counter as he stared at her, patiently waiting for her to retaliate. He knew for a fact that behind her sweet girl personality was a lot of spice and built up anger, and he also knew that if he continued to taunt her, she would let loose like a readied cannon.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:27 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Listen Kitty?" What did she just hear? He actually dared to call her kitty? Kate clenched her small hands into fists,her anger was visible on her face when she stared at him. She had no idea that both of them were neighbors but she knew that there are people who can't pay their rent because they don't have money like Kate! "Well they're people who can't pay rent and have troubles because some a*****e doesn't let them work." Oh she was too much angry at him,mostly because of what happened yesterday and Kate just had to snap at him for this. Kate moved forward and grabbed him by his collar,lowering him until they were at the same eye-lever."Now,don't think so highly of yourself after going to a f******* strip club and asking for a damn lap dance."Kate frowned as she stared into his eyes,holding his shirt tight so he won't pull away from her.She was ready to punch him at any time,he just needed to annoy her a little more.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:01 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

Nick let out a loud obnoxious laugh at the first thing that came out of her mouth. "Oh, so naturally I'm the one to blame for rejecting you when you're the one who doesn't have the required ******** experience to work in a bar? 'Cause that makes so much sense." The sarcasm in his naturally deep voice was as clear as a bell. Suddenly, she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and yanked him down to her level. Who did she think she was? Nicholas snickered quietly, meeting his bright blue eyes with hers. "I think you're forgetting your place in here, Kitty. This is my restaurant, my enterprise, so by rights, I am allowed to think as highly of myself as I please." He kept his voice a low, intimidating whisper as he spoke. With a smirk, the man reached into the back pocket of his jeans for his wallet. He pulled out a twenty dollar bill and tucked it into the hem of her jeans. "My thanks from last night." He winked tauntingly.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:15 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Kate frowned even more when he let out a loud obnoxious laugh,he was a total jerk! "I acted all cute and innocnet and begged you to let me work here but no.. You had to act like a total jerk." Kate snapped at him,it annoyed her that he was just snickering there and didn't give a f***. "Call me a kitty one more time and I'm going to beat the crap out of you." Kate stared into his eyes,she wasn't scared. She was too pissed off to care about what happens to him,it was her chance to yell at him and she took that chance. Suddenly he pulled twenty dollar bill and tucked it into the hem of her jeans,Kate looked down at his hand then quickly up at him."Glad you got excited from staring at my a**" Kate forced a smile before she took out the money from her jeans and threw it on him,Kate felt so much angry because he even paid her. She didn't need his money at all."Go f*** yourself."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:38 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

A low malicious laugh escaped from Nicholas's lips. "That wasn't acting, Kitty." Believe it or not, he was once actually a very nice man at one point in time. His wife's actions, however, changed him for the worse. Nick continued to stare down at the blonde with an amused sort of look in his eyes, the corner of his mouth curved slightly up into a smirk. "And how could I not? You've got a nice a**." Since they were so close, Nick curled his hands around her hips and grabbed her a**, pulling her against his body so that they were chest to chest. He knew this would only fire her up even more. He chuckled softly when Kate told him to go ******** himself. "I don't think that's necessary seeing as I have a long line up of women waiting to do that for me." Was he lying? Of course not. He had enough phone numbers in his phone to last him the next two weeks. "You want on that list, Kitty? What's your number?"

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:54 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

It pissed her off to see his amused expression,what was so funny? Kate was being so serious and furious while he just laughed and an amused expression,idiot. At least he admitted that it wasn't acting and that he's a total jerk. Before she could say something when he mentioned that she has a nice a**,Nick actually dared to touched her around her hips and grab her bum. Her eyes widened as she was pulled closer to him until her chest was touching his,she clenched her hands into fists as her frown grew even bigger. "Don't call me like that!" She raised her tone before she pushed him off onto the shelves,a few glasses fell down to the floor when Nick almost fell on the shelves.Without wasting another moment,Kate ran towards him and pounced on him."You're an a*****e!" She tried to punch him and pull his hair before both of them fell on the ground,luckily Kate fell on top of him so she didn't get hurt from the broken glass. She pinned Nick's wrists to the sides as she stared down at him."You're pathetic you know that,now if you will touch my a** one more time I will kill you." Kate threatened as she sat on top of him.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:51 pm
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

Nicholas stumbled backward when Kate shoved him, surprised at her sudden aggressiveness. Alcohol bottles and glasses fell onto the hardwood floor, shattering into small shards. And he landed right in them when he hit the floor. Nonetheless, Nick blocked her punches and hits before he slid his arms out of her grasp and rolled them over, taking control. He snatched her wrists and pinned them to the floor, straddling her waist. His grip wasn't rough though it was firm enough to keep her there. "Enough" he barked, looking down at her through narrowed eyes. He could feel the glass in his back piercing into the muscle, though he disregarded it. "Unless you want to keep your job here, you would do well not to pull something like this again. Do you understand me?" His voice was stern as he spoke yet Ryan was just standing there with a look of humour on his face. "The amount of sexual tension between you two is unbelievable. Just kiss already." Nick rolled his eyes, aggravated. "Shut the ******** up Ryan," he hissed, causing Ryan to put his hands up innocently.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:49 pm
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Sadly Kate wasn't able to hit him because he blocked her and then rolled them over,making her fall onto the ground. This time Nicholas took control as her pinned her wrsists to the floor and straddled her waist,Kate frowned when he barked enough at her.He was the one who pissed her off,he just wanted to annoy her more! Suddenly he mentioned about the job,if she want to keep working here then she can't do something like this again.Kate was about to answer until Ryan commented,she turned her gaze to Ryan with annoyed expression."Shut up Ryan!" Kate and Nicholas said at the same time before Kate turned her attention to Nicholas."Get off me." She hissed,looking down at her knees,she decided to kick his stomach because it will cause him harm and he will let go of her. In the end Kate hit his stomach with her knees and tried to push him away,some of glass pieces pierced through her arms and a little on her back.She had to get it off or else she will get infection.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:36 am
III_Lucky_Panda_III

User Image

User Image

Letting out a low grunt when Kate's bony knee came into contact with his abdomen, Nick let go of her wrists and stood up before stepping over her. "Clean this s**t up," he demanded. Ryan moved as if to help her. "Ryan, don't. You need to help me get this glass out of my back." He sent a glare in Kate's direction as he began to stalk up the stairs with the bartender following slowly behind him. Halfway up the stairs, he slid his arms back through his sleeves and pulled off his shirt, clasping it in his closed fist. Clearly, his injuries were much, much worse than Kate's. Ryan made a face of disgust and brought his hand up to his mouth to refrain from puking. "Dude.. I'm not touching you... that's ******** nasty.." Ryan let out, frowning. "How about you grow a pair and grab some tweezers, sound good?" Together, they walked into his office to the bathroom where Nick stood beside the sink and clasped his hands, Ryan beginning to carefully pick out the shards making gagging sounds as he did so. He dropped them into a folded piece of toilet paper that he had laid out. Nick merely winced a few times; he had dealt with things a lot worse than this during his eight years of working as a bartender.

User Image User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:47 am
x -H o o l i a

User ImageUser Image

User Image

When Nick got off her Kate quickly sat up and looked at him before looking at the mess around,she had to clean all of this?! Oh well at least she had Ryan who moved forward to help her.She was about to thank Ryan but then Nicholas told him not to help her,Kate glared at Nick with a furious expression before sighing,leaning against the wall."What have I done.." Seriously,she had to stop with being so angry all the time. She glanced at her arms to see a few pieces of glasses,Kate started to take them out quickly then threw them into the trash can. She got up and dusted the back of her jeans before she took a broom. While the two of them were upstairs,Kate turned on the music a little bit then started to clean the floor. She also used a mop and some water to clean the alcohol from the floor.She was still angry but she had to do that or else she will be fired..In fact he could fire her right now but he didn't,which was strange.

User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces