Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Me ll Not Enough Time ll Experiment_number_626 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:16 pm
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

Bump c:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:45 pm
⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ Arron McAlister⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

User Image

"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague.

Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron breathed slowly and groaned softly. It could easily be seen how weak he was. He slowly opened his pale eyes and looked at Lysander. Seeing that he was still in the hospital he looked away. The male had brought him to a place where he didn't want to be in. He didn't want to see the male not because he was mad but because he was sad of being brought to the hospital.

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: N/A⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ Sorry that it is so late and short...

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:26 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander gave Arron a soft smile when he finally woke up .But his smile faltered then fell when Arron looked away from him. "Please don't be upset with Me Arron. I know you don't want to be here but it's the best place for you right now. Know that I only brought you here because I love you." Said Lysander softly pleading with Arron to understand and forgive him.

Ooc:// It's okay c:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:14 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron cried softly. He gently untied himself. He was extrememly smart so figuring out how to untie himself. He yelped as he sat himself up and looked at the male his eyes filled with hurt and sadness. He could easily see that he hadn't slept at all. "Please go home and rest...You will get sick if you don't rest. I will be fine as soon as this cold goes away."Arron said softly. He was still trying to convince himself of his sickness being temporary

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: N/A⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ Sorry that it is so late and short...

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:38 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

" I already went home and I couldn't rest. Let me just stay with you." Lysander said quietly as he reached for Arron's hand it squezzed it. Tracing his thumb around the area the restraints had been on. He just wanted things to go back to how they used to be. He just wanted to stay with Arron he couldn't rest at all last night and wouldn't be able to knowing Arron was still upset with him.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:12 am

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron couldn't help but look down. He wanted the male by his side but he knew that he was only worrying the male more. Small tears rolled down his pale cheeks as a thought crossed his mind. Maybe it was for the best if they took a break from their relationship. He didn't want to but maybe it was for the best so that Lysander wouldn't worry to much."Maybe we should..take a break...I don't want you to keep worrying. You'll get sick...I want you to be safe and happy.." Arron said through tears as he choked up a bit as his own words.He didn't want to be apart but he didn't want to get the male sick either.

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: N/A⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:04 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander could feel his heart break at Arron's words and he shook his head fiercely. He grabbed hold of Arron's hands and squeezed them gently. "Arron how could you say that? I'd be even more worried if I couldn't be with you. Arron I love you and being with you makes me happy. Please don't do this Arron I refuse to leave you." Lysander said to the other male blinking back his own tears. All he wanted to do was stay by Arron's side and Lysander wished Arron would let him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:00 am

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron looked down and let out a small yelp when his small hands were squeezed. He didn't want to be away from the male but he also didn't want to make his lover unhappy. He k.ew that he despised being at hospitals but who k.ew how many times he would have to be in here because of the cold. "I don't want to be away from you either my love. But I want you to be happy." Arron said softly in tears.

User Image

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:35 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

"I'm happy with you Arron." Lysander told the other male with a serious expression as he gently let go of his hands. He would gladly go through a million hospital visits as long as he got to stay with Arron that's all that mattered to him."I love you Arron and I'm in this for he long haul." Lysander said to his lover as he looked into the other male's eyes willing him to believe his words. Before Arron could protest Lysander leaned in and softly kissed Arron's lips.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:22 am

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron cried hearing what his lover said. He knew how much the male loved him but was it worth it to have Lysander coming to the hospital where he felt uncomfortable. However before he could say anything he was caught off guard by Lysander, his pale eyes widdened and his cheeks tinted with a shade of bright pink. He didn't know how to respond to the male. Arron wanted to push Lysander away but his body didn't respond to his command. He slowly began to melt into the kiss and kiss back softly and what had been a small kiss was quickly becoming more passionate. He knew that his lover knew that when he did this it only confused him more.

User Image

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:07 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander had worried that Arron was going to push him away as he had every right to. But he was relived when Arron kissed him back. He cupped Arron's face with his hands gently and deepened their kiss that was quickly becoming passionate and would embarrass any passerby. Lysander just wanted Arron to stop worrying about him and to accept and understand that Lysander wanted to be with him no matter where they were and no matter what happened.

Ooc:// Sorry for the wait and shiity post.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:58 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron had tears running down his pale cheeks as they slowly fell back on the bed. He didn't like when the male kissed him to confuse him because they both knew that his mind went blank whenever he was flustered by the male. His small gently hands tried to push the male off because the male laid on top of him but his arms became weak from how flustered he was.

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: It's okay, And your post was not shitty ⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:05 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander could feel Arron try to push him away and Lysander immediately parted their lips and got off of Arron. He had winded up on Arron's bed and his face was flushed. He had kissed Arron to confuse him and that was a cheap shot and he shouldn't have done that. He was slightly ashamed of himself. He sat up on Arron's bed and gave him an apologetic look. The other male was crying and Lysander couldn't stand seeing Arron cry and know he was the cause of his tears. "I'm sorry Arron. I just don't want to be with you and I got carried away and I'm so sorry." [.color] Apologized Lysander feeling guilty and ashamed of himself.
Ooc://.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:31 am

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron Cried softly and looked down at his small hands as he listened to Lysander apologize for what he did. He bit his lip until it bled. He just wanted this nightmare to be over. He gently got up on his feet even though he was very weak and ran away. He wanted to be alone to think, It was slowly beginning to pour outside. Arron cried softly as he got to a small park that had been abandon for a while and slowly his himself under the little thing that looked like a cave. He cried more and just sat there with his legs pulled towards his body in a fetal position.

User Image

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:04 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander was stunned and taken by surprise when Arron got up and left. He just sat there bewildered and not sure what to do. It was a few minutes after Arron left that he finally pulled himself together and followed after him. Once outside he could see Arron in the distance and tried to catch up to him. It was beginning to pour furiously. Just great he had made his sick boyfriend run away from him in this weather. He fans after Arron as quickly as he could. Once in the park he looked around for Arron calling out his name. Eventually he saw his small figure cramped into the cave thing. He walled up to it and peered inside. His clothes were soaked and his hair was damp. He ran a hand through his wet hair his eyes full if regret and worry."Arron please I know how upset you are but you need to get out of the rain. Please." Lysander pleaded with Arron trying to remain calm.

Ooc://.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas