Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Me ll Not Enough Time ll Experiment_number_626 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:50 pm
⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ Arron McAlister⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

User Image

"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague.

Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron smiled softly seeing Lysander smile at his present. He had poured his whole soul into the book. He gently blushed as he was thanked. He looked at Lysander and seeing the box he couldn't help but smile. It was the ring that he had wanted for so long. He blushed deep red and looked down. "You shouldn't have, Lysander. I can't accept this gift. This is really expensive. Just you being with me is the greatest gift.Arron said blushing as he pushed the box back into the male's hands. He was not materialistic. He gently started the car ready to leave. He had reservations at a restaurant downtown.

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: Sorry that it is so short⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:05 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

"Please just take it. I bought it for you and it would make me happy to see you wear it." Said Lysander as he placed the box in Arron's hand again. He was determined to give Arron his present and would never take no as an answer. He had saved up his paycheck from his part time job for thering and it had honestly been one of the better purchases he had made. He had bought it for the boy he loved more than anything and was determined to give it to him. He fastened his seatbelt and rested his head against the headrest looking over at Arron with a smile waiting for him to take them to their destination. "I love you Arron McAlister and I would buy you the world if you let me." Lysander told him meaning every word.

Ooc:// It's okay don't worry about it! As long as you post Im happy.Sorry if this got too cheesy >.>
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:19 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron smiled softly and sighed unwillingly. He gently took the box and put it on his lap before he gently got on his tipy-toes and gave Lysander a gentle peck on the lips. He gently put it on and blushed deep red seeing the ring on his finger."Thank you my love, but promise me you will not buy me expensive things. I feel bad. I'm going to have to make this night incredible in order for it to come close enough to being a good gift like yours."Arron said softly blushing lightly because he had an idea but even he knew he wasn't ready for that step. He looked at Lysander and gently rubbed his hand as he started the car and went towards the restraunt that they had gone to for their first date.

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: Are you sure?⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:35 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander grinned and pumped his fist into the air when Arron finally accepted his gift."It looks good on you." He remarked as Arron put the ring on. It fit perfectly and looked like it was made specifically for his slender finger.His smile as Arron kissed him. Arronnwas so cute when he blushed and Lysander enjoyed seeing him blush almost as much as he enjoyed the kisses. They hadn't gone too far physically in their relationship and that was more than fine with Lysander. He just enjoyed being with Arron and would happily take whatever the other male gave him. He was caught up in the moment that he almost forgot to be worried about Arron's condition."I promise. Besides the gift you already gave me was perfect and every day I spend with you is incredible." Said Lysander giving Arron's hand a squeeze as they drove to the restaurant.

Ooc:// I'm more than sure please don't worry about it c:

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:41 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron smiled softly and giggled seeing how his lover reacted to him accepting the ring. He blushed even more when he was kissed back. and hearing his comment. He kept driving until they got to the restaurant. When they got their he parked and smiled softly."I love you too."Arron said softly as he opened the door. The waiter took them to their table. He was really excited because he wanted their to be their best date ever. He however excused himself to the bathroom. He felt very dizzy but he quickly tried his best to calm down. He didn't want to worry his lover anymore

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: N/A⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:37 am
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander grinned like he always did when Arron told him that he loved him too. He would never get used to hearing those words come out of Arron's mouth
Getting out if the car he followed Arron into the restaurant that they had their first date at. Lysander sat down and looked over at the menu after Arron had excused himself. Lysander was a little worried about him but he told himself to relax. Arron probably wasn't going to pass out in the bathroom or anything.

Ooc:// Just a heads up that I will be out of town tomorrow for a couple of days and might not be able to post.

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:06 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron looked at himself in the mirror trying to focus his eyes as much as he could. When he was finally able to see clearly he sighed but began to cough violently to the point where a bit of blood came out onto the paper napkin. However instead of panicking he just tried to shake it off by telling himself that it was just part of the cold. He quickly went out of the bathroom and smiled like nothing was wrong and sat across from Lysander."Do you know what you are getting yet? I think I might get the pasta with the chicken."Arron said happily as he gently looked at the male and put the menu down on the table. The waiter came around and quickly wrote down their drinks and left but not before giving Arron a small wink. Arron didn't see it and smiled at his lover admiring him softly.

User Image

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ OutOfCherries: Oh okay, Thank you for telling me and sorry that my post is so late. I had to work today and I was only getting on during my breaks. ⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:00 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

"I was thinking of going with the Fettuccini Alfredo." Said Lysander in response to Arron's question. Lysander looked up from his menu at Arron who seemed okay even though he had been in the washroom for sometime. Lysander wasn't going to pester him about his health but he was still worried. Lysander noticed the waiter wink at Arron and he glared at the male. Guys and girls were constantly flirting with Arron because well he was beautiful and not to mention gentle and kind. Arron usually didn't pay those people any attention and that had always made Lysander feel relieved. But he couldn't help being a little jealous. Arron could have anyone he wanted and heaven only knew there were a lot of people who were better than Lysander. He bit his lip trying to keep his insecurities at bay while they waited for their food to arrive."Do you remember our first date here and how I spilled my drink on you because I was so mortified and convinced you would dump me on the spot." Said Lysander smiling fondly at the memory and trying to distract himself from his thoughts. He was here with a beautiful boy that loved him and he needed to focus on that.

Ooc:// No problem c: I'll try to post but I won't be able to post frequently until Monday. Oh no don't worry about it I get the demands of real life. Just post whenever you have the time c:

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:34 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron looked at the male and giggled because he had seen Lysander glare at the waiter. He never understood why he was so jealous when he knew that he only had eyes for Lysander. To Arron Lysander was his whole world and he would never trade him for anyone else. Hearing what he was thinking of getting he smiled and looked at the menu again changing his mind on what he was getting but before he could say anything the male reminded him of what had happened on their first date. He couldn't help but giggle a little. "Yes, I remember. I thought you were really adorable for being so nervous and I remember that I told you that I would never do that to someone that I liked liked. I still remember what a gentleman you were when you helped me in the bathroom to clean myself up and how gentle you were."Arron said softly. He couldn't help but blush slightly as he remembered. His gentle hands had helped him clean up. Arron blushed more and looked down because he was getting a little flustered at the thought again and his heart was beating really fast

User Image

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:56 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐
Lysander couldn't help but smile as Arron titled at him he knew the other male didn't get why he could be so jealous sometimes. Arron constantly reminded him how much he loves him and he really needed to believe that more. "Well I was always taught to be gentlemen and well you know it was a good excuse to touch you." Said Lysander with a flirtatious smile as he reached for Arron's hand from across the table. Lysander's smile grew as Arron blushed." You're so cute when you blush." He said rubbing small circles with his thumb on Arron's palm.

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:13 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron smiled as he saw his lover's smile. The waiter came over again and brought the drinks. The waiter took their order and left to get it filled but soon after came with a tall glass of an alcoholic beverage which he quickly refused because He didn't drink at all. Hearing what Lysander said about him being taught to be a gentleman and what his reasoning was for doing what he did on their first date made him giggle. However he stopped feeling the male rubbing circles on his palm. He blushed more and looked away because he was really red. "Lysander...I'm getting all embarrassed. You aren't playing fair."Arron said pouting playfully. He didn't like to be called cute because he felt like he was a little kid

User Image

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:25 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

Lysander frowned at the waiter who gave Arron an alcoholic drink. Lysander smiled at Arronr when he refused the drink because he didn't drink Alcohol and neither did Lysander. His smile grew even more as Far n giggled Lysander loved hearing Are n laugh and giggle it we saw gentle and sweet sound that immediately made Lysander's heart fill up with joy."All is fair in love and war." Said Lysander with a teasing grin at Arron but let go of his hand. Not wanting to make Arron feel uncomfortable. Just then waiter came back with their food."Finally." Said Lysander as he dug Into his food,he was starving.

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:49 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron looked at his lover and watched him eat softly. He gently took a fork full but as soon as he ate it he quickly felt sick to his stomach. He left to the restroom and through up the very little that he had in his stomach. Arron softly cried because he began to feel scared but he didn't show it. He sat on the bathroom top and cried softly trying to stop himself from puking again. The waiter kept tending to Lysander. Arron slowly got back to the table and smiled weakly. He forced himself to eat his food and sat quitely not knowing what to do.

User Image

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:46 pm
◽◾Lysander Sage◾◽

User Image
⭐⭐⭐

"Yes he has a boyfriend and he's sitting right here. Leave." Said Lysander to the waiter who kept asking him about Arron. When Arron came back Lysander smiled at him but he noticed that Arron didn't look too good."Arron are you okay? Tell me the truth." Asked Lysander worriedly.

Experiment_number_626

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:15 pm

User Image

- Edgar Allan Poe

User Image

Arron came back and looked at his lover gently. He didn't want him to worry especially not today."I'm fine,Lysander. I am just getting this cold out of my system.I'll be fine by tomorrow." Arron said softly. He was not going to tell the male that he was coughing up blood. He didn't think it was anything serious. The waiter finally gave up on Arron when he saw him take Lysander's hand. He wanted Lysander and everyone around him to see that he was taken by the male.

User Image

Experiment_number_626

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out