Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Sneaky Sneak (Chel + Ian) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:41 pm
Ian studied Chelsea, still not buying it. "You know, you're kind of a d**k," he countered, folding his arms across his chest and glowering at her with the sort of irritation he usually reserved for Alistaire. "No wonder Jack didn't want you in his room, you really just keep pushing and pushing things, don't you?"

He wasn't about to tell her that the close friends comment had stung more than he would ever have let on.

He finally stepped away from the door (wondering secretly to himself how on earth Nevada had managed to date this girl when there had been plenty of better options out there), and swung it open, gesturing for Chelsea to leave with one hand.

"No idea," Ian answered blithely. "Now out, and stay out."

chiicakdee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:54 pm
"Least I'm a big d**k," she said with a proud grin. "One that would put your penny whistle to shame." Sincerity was dropped since Ian wasn't having it, and it was only fun to ******** with someone when they were into it.

She moved towards the door and said, "Hey, I wanted to leave earlier and you stopped me. Make up your mind, penny whistle." Ian had a new nickname. "But hey, I'm happy to leave. Leaves me more time to picture Jack's face when I tell him you let me in. What shade you think its gonna be? Like magenta? Or do you think it'll hit full tomato?"

kuroopu

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out