Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belle coquette

Magical Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image

but im hoping that the gates
                                                            xxxxxx they'll tell me that you're minexxxxxx

xxxxxWALKING THROUGH THE CITY STREETS EIS IT BY MISTAKE OR DESIGN?

Ellie came into work bright and early, hoping that Nick wouldn't show his face. She was currently tending to the very first customers of the day, doing her daily routine. Ellie's area was the third most popular, but even in the morning, she had a a few tables that were empty. Mostly elderly men and woman came in from 7-12, but she didn't mind. Ellie always like the elderly people, they had many fascinating stories to tell.

The waitress was scrubbing ranching dipping sauce off of one of her tables when out of the corner of her eyes she saw a familiar face. She stood up straight, turning her head slightly to watch Carol talk to Nick. He showed her a paper and she smiled.

Oh no.

Ellie instantly turned back around, eyeing the table she was cleaning. She zoned off, gripping her wet rag. No, Ellie. That wasn't a resume. You're acting silly, a guy like Nick doesn't work in restaurants... Ellie told herself, bringing her nails up to her mouth to chew on them. She stopped instantly as she realized she was destroying her perfectly filed nails. She shook her hand, going back to cleaning the table.

She scraped any gum from under the table, catching them in her gloved hand. She threw them into the trash bin on her cart, secretly paying attention to Nick. Carol disappeared into the kitchen, making Ellie's heart jump into her throat. She had no idea what she would do if Nick got hired. She couldn't quit, this was the only job she had and rent was slowly creeping up on her. She let out a shaky sigh as she went over to his mini cleaning cart, dumping the dirty rag into a bucket of warm soapy water.

She wringed the rag, holding it above the bucket as she watched Jake slowly walk closer to Nick. She wasn't religious, but she silently prayed that Jake would reject him. Ellie watched with bug eyes as Jake nodded, words coming out of his mouth, but she couldn't hear them. She grumbled something, inching closer to them, but still out of sight.

She stared off into space, concentrating on their conversation. When Jake hired him, Ellie nearly puked. She rushed to the kitchen, trying her best to remain out of sight. She retrieved her order for a customer when Carol came up and told her the news. She groaned, gripping the plate she was holding.

" Oh noooo." Ellie whined, pushing past Carol. She threw a fit on the way to the customer's table, placing the plate in front of them. She walked away, passing her hands through her hair. She was really going to explode. She leaned against her cart, rubbing her hands over her face. Nick was going to be a permanent thorn in her side from now on, and she didn't know how she was going to handle it.

--
                                                                                  timeskip --

The next morning, Ellie begged Jake for a day off, but her refused. She had a recruit to train this morning. She groaned, looking at herself in the mirror as she hung up. Ellie was makeup-less, standing in her bra in underwear. She wondered what Jake would do if she just didn't show up. She had a legitimate reason not to come by, though. She grabbed a comb off of her dresser, that also doubled into a mirror. She passed the comb through her long blonde locks, taming it. It would be easier to pull up this way.

She went through her morning routine, putting on her makeup first, then her work clothes. She tied her hair up on the way out to the road. She waved down a taxi, tucking her phone into her back pocket. When she got into the taxi, she told the driver the address of the restaurant. She leaned her head against the seat, closing her eyes. She would be a few minutes late, she already knew it. She waited to long after she woke up. She didn't really care though, it would be only her second time being late.

Ellie watched as other cars passed by, dreading the day to come.

x -H o o l i a

sometimes love is not enough and
xxxx the road gets tough, i dont know why xxxx

THE ROAD IS LONG, WE CARRY ON TRY TO HAVE FUN IN THE MEANTIME xxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:21 pm
silent adversary

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXDo you remember the days. We built these paper mountains,

Nick woke up the following morning to his alarm clock beeping right info his ear. Now, usually, that sound would annoy him. But today, it only made him smile. Today would be his first day as a waiter at the towns infamous breakfast/lunch/dinner restaurant, and he was stoked! Especially since he would be working alongside his best girl: Ellie. Smacking the off button, Nick practically hopped out of bed before waltzing into the washroom and grabbing a quick thorough shower, brushing his teeth, and shaving his morning stubble. He came back out wearing nothing but a towel around his waist that was tucked in at the side so he didn't have to hold it up as he walked. The male began looking through his drawers for something to wear: a pair of black faded jeans and a plain sky blue t-shirt that matched his sparkling pale blue eyes. With the casual outfit, he also wore a pair of black Vans.

8:30. Snatching his wallet and keys and shades off his coffee table, Nick also grabbed his coat tossing it over his shoulder as he walked out the door to his pick-up truck. He had never been this content in the morning! He snickered to himself at the thought of Ellie being the one to train him. Oh, he would put her through hell if she was. It was just shortly after 8:45 by the time he pulled into the parking lot. He parked just outside the front doors of the restaurant.

Nicholas flicked up his shades once he was inside, the corner of his mouth twitching up when he saw Carol yet again. He glanced up at the clock on the wall, seeing that he still had a good ten minutes left before he was supposed to actually he there. "What's goin' on, Carol?" Nick asked casually, leaning over a bit to rest his forearms on the table.

"Ah, you know. The usual." She said softly, sounding bored as she wiped down the counter. She worked around Nick's arms. Then, she met his eyes and smiled shyly as he soft blush crept across her cheeks. To every single girl he had met, excluding Ellie, his eyes seemed to be hypnotizing.

"So I was thinking. Do you wanna maybe hang out later on? Go out for dinner, perhaps?" Nick asked casually, lifting his eyebrows a little. He honestly thought she was going to have an orgasm right there and then, she looked so excited.

"Sure! I don't get off until much later on tonight though.." Carol mimicked Nick's actions, leaning on the counter in front of him. Her breasts practically looked like they were going to fall out of her cleavage, he noticed.

The later the better, Nick thought as he shrugged his shoulders, averting his eyes from her glorious chest. "That's fine. Oh, I have an idea. How about this: I pick you up whenever, and then we go back to my place and have a movie night. Get to know each other a little more."

And being the clueless blonde Carol was, she agreed to his idea happily. The two began to chat mindlessly as Nick waited for whoever it was that was supposed to be training him to arrive.

then sat and watched them burn ?XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

belle coquette

Magical Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:35 pm
User Image

xxxxxWALKING THROUGH THE CITY STREETS IS IT BY MISTAKE OR DESIGN?

Ellie had her forehead in her hands once the cab stopped. The driver turned back to her, confused. She lifted her head, sighing as she paid him. He watched her get out, shrugging his shoulders as he left. Ellie had her purse to distract her, which she would put in Jake's office. It was now 9:15 and she was really regretting ever getting a job here.

With a sudden surge of confidence, Ellie held her head up high, busting through the door with all of her magnificence. She let out a shaky sigh as Carol turned to look at her, waving. She gave a tiny wave back, glaring at Nick. Ellie moved past them both after she clocked in, walking into the kitchen, and opening a door into Jake's office where she set down her bag.

" Ellie, you're late. " Jake said bluntly. Letting go of her bag, Ellie looked up at her boss and nodded. She played with the hem of her shirt as Jake inspected her.

" Why are you late? You're never late." Jake said, scribbling words down onto a paper. She stared at his pen, shrugging her shoulders.

" I don't know, sir. Traffic was heavy today... Ellie was lying, but Jake didn't need to know that. He huffed, pushing her raven colored hair back.

" C'mon, Ellie. You're one of my good girls. Don't let it happen again, okay? We have a new waiter in today. Goes by Nick, I guess. Make sure he gets the basics and then lay the heavy stuff on him. Oh, and make sure you apologize for making him wait almost twenty minutes. " Jake said, winking at Ellie. She forced a smile, nodding her head.

Ellie left the office, coming back out and greeting Nick an Carol with a frown. She wasn't looking forward to this, she knew Nick was going to give her so much s**t. She grabbed Nick by the arm, yanking him away from Carol. She didn't even care at this point.

" We're gonna keep this as professional as possible, okay? I just wanna get my job done so I don't ever have to associate with you ever again. Got it? " Ellie said, not waiting for an answer. She pulled two menu's off of a counter, shoving one into Nick's hands. There was so much Nick had to learn, she didn't know where to start, and part of her didn't even want to teach him. She usually got a kick out of training new waiters/waitresses, but today she felt like Jake just told her she was on dish duty. Which was pure hell.

Ellie opened up the menu, running her eyes over it. She had this thing memorized, front and back, 100%. She thought of it as a trophy, even if it was a silly one.

" First things first, the menu is the most important part. " Ellie said, " You have homework, cause' I don't have time to teach this to you. You wanted to be a waiter? Well you'll need to know 85% of this before you even think of coming in tomorrow. That includes the alcohol menu in the back too. " Ellie threw the menu back onto the counter, turning and moving to where Carol was standing. Ellie waved the girl off, pointing to the restaurant's floor plan.

" This is our floor plan. All of the tables are numbered and separated into groups. This is Maggie's area on Tuesday's, Wednesday's, Friday's, and Sunday's... Ellie continued to babble on about the plan, eventually running over an empty area cleared out for Nick.

" This is gonna be your area once you get the hang of things. It closest to the kitchen, so you're lucky. " Ellie said, writing Nick's name in her cursive writing over the plastic in a Expo marker.

x -H o o l i a

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:37 pm
silent adversary

User Image
User Image

Nicholas was lost in Carol's chest when he felt someone grab his arm harshly, and next thing he knew he was being yanked and stumbling over his feet. "Oh~ I like aggressive," cooed Nick, giving her bum a light pinch as they started into the kitchen together. "We're gonna keep this as professional as possible, okay? I just wanna get my job done so I don't ever have to associate with you ever again. Got it?" Said Ellie impatiently. "Uh. Sorry to burst your bubble, Ellie, but that's kind of impossible seeing as we are kind of working together now." Nick shrugged his shoulders, smirking maliciously. Oh, he was already having so much fun and she hadn't even begun training him yet!

Ellie shoved one of the menus roughly into his chest, so he grasped it and opened it up when she did, giving it a once over. Ah, this would be easy. Nick did have a photographic memory, after all. He was almost too good at memorizing things - which was why he was an honours student in high school. Nicholas may have been a crappy person with a crappy reputation, but his mom would shove her foot so far up his a** he would he spitting out laces if he ever came home with a grade that was anything less than an 80%.

Nicholas held his menu under his arm, laughing lightly when Ellie told him that he had better have 85% of the menu memorized by tomorrow morning if he wanted to retain his job. The way she put it made it sound like a challenge, and Nick was always up for one of those. "That should be no problem, babe." Nick said as if to reassure her, a priggish looking grin plastered onto his lips. He moved to wear Carol was standing as well, his gaze shifting down to the floor plan. Nicholas took in everything she told him, nodding some as she went on.

Nick gave a happy smile upon hearing Ellie state that his area was closest to the kitchen. Awesome! That meant less running around for him. "Perfect," said Nick when she finally finished. The brunette lifted his eyebrows. "I have just one question," he began, "what are you doing tomorrow night?" He paused for a moment, then quickly added before she could hit him, "I'm kidding I'm kidding." Nick chuckled softly, then questioned in a serious tone "what time does the boss want me in tomorrow?" Surely, Ellie had some sort of schedule to give him. Nick had told the guy that he was willing to work full time, minimum thirty hours a week.

"You know, Ellie. I simply cannot express to you how truly excited I am to be working with you. It will be just like the good ol' days, right?" Nick winked charmingly, leaning onto the counter like he was before. He was more or less at eye level with her chest. It was fairly evident in his voice that he was taunting her. Back in the day, before Nicholas turned into a player, he and Ellie used to to homework together all the time. Whether it be over the phone, at each other's houses, through Skype, or through texts, they always found a way. It was their thing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

belle coquette

Magical Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image

Ellie glared at him, walking to the entrance of the restaurant,
                                                                                  " No, Nick. It won't be like the 'good ol' days'. Pay attention. " Ellie said, " I'm going to show you the restaurant. Stay close and don't bother anyone..."

Although it was early in the morning, there were customers seated around them. She could see her fellow waitresses and waiters hard at work, feeding the few customers they had. Ellie didn't want anyone to complain that she was disturbing their working area by training a new waiter. She really didn't need that.

" Follow me. " Ellie said, walking slowly around the restaurant, giving Nick the low down. It took longer than expected, and by the time she was done explaining the kitchen, her voice was already getting hoarse. She was constantly clearing her throat, and it was really pissing her off.

The next thing on the list was to show Nick how to clock in and clock out. She moved over to the kitchen, taking a left which was across from Jake's office.

" That's Jake's office. You can go in there if you have any questions. Over here is the clock-in machine. Once your training is over, you'll scan your card under the scanner when you come in, and when you're leaving. If you forget to do it, you'll be in deep s**t with Jake so watch it. " Ellie said, moving onto the next thing which was cleaning tasks. She nudged Jake's door open, taking a paper off of the printer. She closed the door quietly, handing the paper to Nick.

" These are your side tasks. You do them when you have free time. Right now you don't have a lot, cause you're new, but if you don't do them, they'll stack up. I'm talking from experience. " Ellie grumbled, getting out of the cramped hallway. She moved out into the open, sighing softly. She then proceeded to move to an empty table in her area, demonstrating how to properly set and clean a table. It was easy, a monkey could do it.

She moved over to the bar when she was finished, leaning against one of the chairs. She greeted the bartender, smiling at him.

" This is Dave, he's pretty important around here. Dave, this is Nick. He's new..."

" Sup. " Dave mumbled as he cleaned a shot glass with a red rag. The bartender was the best at what he did, Ellie was always so amazed at how fast he could shake and mix up drinks. During her lunch break she usually came to chat with Dave, watching him make drinks for the customers.

" It's easy, all you gotta do is tell Dave what the customer wants and he'll make it for you. But make sure to ask for ID if you're not sure the customer is over 21. " Ellie said, taking a seat on one of the stools.

" With salads, soups and hot food, make sure you tell them that it's hot, because if you do and they burn themselves, it's on you. It sounds stupid but it's necessary. " Ellie said, giving Dave a friendly wink before hopping off the stool and moving away from the bar.

She then showed Nick to properly greet the customers and get them to their tables. She also taught him how to take orders and put up with fussy customers, which came often. She dealt with about 5 a day. She didn't really mind, it was a part of her job. She taught him how to pin the orders up on the line so the chef could see them, check backs, complaints and re-orders. Next she showed him how to serve dessert and coffee, present the check and the rules of the restaurant.

The last things she showed him were closing duties, which included cleaning up his area, a sales report at the end of the day, yadda yadda. When she checked her watch, it was around 1, which she was aiming for. Tomorrow she'd actually have him do the things on his own while she evaluated him. She actually kind of looked forward to it.

x -H o o l i a
                                                                                  i put so many fandom references in this lol. anyways i got a new computer and its different so sorry for any mistakes ;u;

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:40 pm
User Image
User Image

"No, Nick. It won't be like the 'good ol' days'. Pay attention." Ellie said, glaring at him the entire time. Steve chuckled. "You know for such a tiny person, you are very mean." He stated, continuing to follow her around the restaurant. He didn't bother anyone as she spoke because he knew how unprofessional that would be. Nick may have been a goof ball, but when he had to buckle down and get s**t done, he sure as hell did so. Nicholas took in every single thing Ellie told him, even the tinniest details that didn't really mean much.

Nick leaned against the counter once they reached the bar, and when he saw Ellie being all smiles with Dave, he couldn't help but give him a quick once over. He was a handsome guy, but definitely not as handsome as him. "Sounds simple," Nicholas said, just as Ellie tossed Dave a quick wink. He furrowed his brows as he followed after her. What the hell was that?! Nick didn't usually get jealous, but what the hell did she see in that guy? He was a mumbler and he seemed very boring. Perhaps it was just a friendly wink. He disregarded it, for now - he would find out later.

After Ellie showed him his cleaning duties, Nick looked down at her. "So... are you and Dean a thing, or..?" He asked, purposely getting his name wrong. "I mean I don't mean to intrude or nothin' but he was checkin' you out quite a bit back there.." he added. Nick wasn't lying about the last part. Once Ellie had begun to walk away, Dave practically drank her body in with his eyes.

OOC || So sorry for the short post >.< I love your username btw xD

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

belle coquette

Magical Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:52 pm
User Image

Ellie laughed at Nick when he told her she was mean. She wasn't mean to anyone but him. It was cruel, but really funny.

When Nick asked about Dave, she smirked,
                                                                                  " Me and Dave? No, but I wish. " Ellie said, waggling her eyebrows. She chuckled looking back at the bartender who was mixing up a drink for a waiter.

" Isn't he cute? He likes to grab my butt, a lot " Ellie said, even though Dave knew his limits and never tried to make a move on Ellie. Sure, Dave was a bit dull sometimes, but it was better than Nick's cocky personality.

She sighed lightheartedly, taking a seat at one of the tables.

" Well Nick, our jobs here are over until tomorrow at 9. You're free to go terrorize poor girls you find along the sidewalks now, while I got home and take a nap. " Ellie said, yawning softly. Even though all she did was talk to Nick today, she was totally beat. She got up real early. She usually didn't go in at 9 o'clock in the morning, and when she did, she was always almost late. She wasn't a morning person at all. It took her so long to actually get up, and she had a very bad habit of hitting the snooze button every time her alarm clock rang.

She told Jake that she had huge problems getting up on time in the morning, so he moved her to an afternoon shift, and she loved it. Even though it was a busier time, she liked it better than falling asleep while serving customers.

She quickly ran into Jake's office, telling him she was heading out while grabbing her purse.

Ellie walked back to where Nick was, sitting back down in her chair as she pulled out her phone. Maybe she would call up an old friend and have dinner. She didn't know, it was Friday and she needed something to do. Ever since she started working at the restaurant, she usually went home to throw herself on the bed and fall asleep. She was tired now, but she needed to have a social life. She was in her early twenties, and it was like she had a baby. She couldn't go out as often as she did anymore.

Not knowing who to ask, Ellie sighed, tucking her phone back into her purse. She led a sad life.

Ellie waved to Carol and Maggie as she watched them serve guests. She didn't know, maybe she should just keep working, it's not like she had anything better to do, and plus, the more she worked, the more money she made. Her mom always told her she already worked way too much for such a young girl. Ellie barely scraped by with what she got, so she couldn't stop. No matter how tired she was, she had to work to survive.

Passing her hands through her hair, Ellie decided that maybe later on she would visit her mom. Probably head out for some ice cream, get her nails done, only to have them fall off within a week. The restaurant job was really hard on her nails, she always hit them on everything, but she always got them anyways. You can't do s**t if you a'int cute.

x -H o o l i a

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:58 pm
omfggg

User Image
User Image

Nick peered over at Dave when Ellie did, his upper lip pulling up a little after she called him cute in disgust. A look of amusement appeared on his face when she joked he liked to grab her butt a lot. "Sure, buddy." Ellie was too much of a square to let that happen. "But, you know, I wouldn't really blame the guy if he did. You've got a little somethin' goin' on down there." Nick peered around the counter as if he was trying to catch a peek, but he really wasn't. He was only playing with her.

Nick's gaze followed Ellie as she went to sit down at one of the tables, now leaning back against the counter. He folded his arms casually across his chest. His eyes widened in excitement when she stated that she was going to go home to take a nap - the only thing he got from that was that she would be free later. "So you're free later on?" He confirmed, thinking. Nick thought about it. He didn't give her very much trouble at all today. In fact, he was on his best behaviour. Following her like a puppy wherever she went, not cutting her off when she spoke, not making any dirty jokes. He didn't even give any of the cute customers his number. Certainly, he should get some kind of praise.

The tall male sat down at the table that Ellie was sitting at before she dispersed to Jake's office, taking out his phone from his back pocket. He kicked his feet up on the chair on the other side, crossing his ankles. Nick checked all of his social networking apps - Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter. He used to have a Tumblr account but grew quickly bored of it. Just wasn't his thing.

Now, where would he offer to take Ellie? Nick began to spin his iPhone around in circles between his middle finger and thumb, staring out the window at nothing in particular as he brainstormed. He mentally scratched out a lunch date since he found those to be boring as ********. She would refuse to go to his place - scratch. That only left two options: bowling, or movie. A date to the bowling alley could potentially land him in the hospital if he were to try anything funny. A date to the movies it is!

Nick dropped his feet so that Ellie could sit down. With a smirk, the man folded his arms on the table and leaned forward a bit, glancing over at Carol when she waved. He gave her a simple nod with a smile before he returned his eyes to the beauty before him. "So. Since I've been a good boy for the past few hours, I think it's only fair that I take you on a date to the movies." The corners of his mouth quirked up into a rather charming grin. "You can even pick the movie." He was trying to persuade her, hoping she would say yes. Oh... and he instantly regretted saying that. He was definitely not down to see the Fault in Our Stars, if those were the kind of movies she was into now.

Nick absolutely hated sappy romantic films. Like a typical guy, he loved any other genre but romance. His two favourite movie series' were Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, hands down. Nick was a dork at heart, and Ellie knew it. Back when they were friends, they would do sleepovers at his place where they would stay up all night stuffing their faces with candy and popcorn and whatnot while they watched the dumbest most dorkiest films in cinematic history. Basically any 80's flick, or anything starring Jim Carrey or Adam Sandler.

OOC ||

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

belle coquette

Magical Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:36 pm
User Image

Ellie glared at Nick as she scooted her butt away from his gaze. It was a little childish, but she didn't like the extra attention from him. She huffed, folding her arms across her chest. Ellie used to be a sucker for attention until her ex-boyfriend came along and messed it all up. She couldn't stand it anymore.

When she noticed what she said, she mentally groaned. Nick never let up, did he? He tried so hard, and it was actually kind of amusing, even if Ellie didn't return his intentions. She scoffed, snapping her hair back into a sharp bun. She had to admit, Nick was a good guy today, letting her do her job in peace, which was the opposite of what she expected. She sighed lightly, looking up at her old friend. He went to the extreme of getting a job with her just to be close to her, which made her feel a little special. She hugged herself in her chair as she thought more about it, a small blush creeping up onto her face.

Maybe it was time to calm down, Ellie told herself. Maybe she gould be the girl to change him. She wanted a long lasting relationship, and maybe that would be with someone she'd known for years. Although Nick wasn't one for committing to a relationship, maybe with Ellie he would change his mind.

She hoped so.

She tapped her nubby nails against the table, listening to his statement. She grinned from ear to ear, laughing when he was done. When he said she could pick the movie, she instantly had her favorite movie in her head. Even though she had already seen it, she could watch this movie forever and ever until she died.

" Thor. Let's see Thor. " Ellie said, accepting the date. She was absolutely in love with Chris Hemsworth, he was gorgeous in every way possible. She watched Thor and Thor 2 about 4 times each mainly because of him. Tom Hiddleston was cute too, but Chis Hemsworth was where the party was at.

" But before we go, can you take me to my apartment? I want to change out of my work clothes... " Ellie asked, standing up and hugging her purse to her side. Even though she did hardly nothing at all, she felt uncomfortable in her work attire. She always felt like this after work. The smell of the restaurant lingered on her clothes for hours on end and it was extremely annoying.

She spent so much money on soap that would remove the smell. She didn't like smelling like chicken strips and barbecue ribs.

She waited for an answer, looking down at her feet. She couldn't believe she was going on a 'date' with Nick, even though she swore she wouldn't. Ellie knew how he truly was. She knew he could be sweet and caring, he was when they were kids. Even though he changed greatly, Ellie believed the little kid he used to be was still in there. The guy who would help her on all of her homework and personal issues. Maybe she could give him a chance. She'd have to make sure to not let him slip into his funk with her, which would be tough because he was a persistent guy. She'd take time to do it though. Maybe one day he'd care about her like she cared about him.

x -H o o l i a
so emo ;'^ ( sorry this is a little short

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:07 pm
omfggg

User Image
User Image

Nick nearly melted like an ice cream cone on a hot summer day when he heard Ellie laugh. It was like a rich morning brew, almost melodic in a way. He missed it. A huge grin appeared on his face when Ellie said that she wanted to see Thor, and with such simplicity too! She didn't even put up an argument. He did a little happy dance in his head. "Awesome. Haven't seen that one in forever," he stated. The first and last time he saw it was when it first came out in theatres in IMAX 3-D, and he absolutely loved it. Nick loved anything Marvel/DC.

He had one goal, and that was to steal at least one kiss by the end of the day. Hell, even a simple hug would do it for him. All he wanted was for her to let him in somehow.

Nicholas nodded his head. "Sure. Shall we skedaddle, then?" With a goofy grin, the man pushed back his chair and then stood up. He walked alongside Ellie to his truck, pressing the mini button on his keys that made it unlock. Nicholas climbed in, which wasn't difficult at all for him seeing as he was a tall height of 6'1". He stuck the keys into the slot and gave them a twist, the engine roaring in response as he outstretched his arm and placed in behind Ellie's seat. He turned his head and slowly began to pull out of the tight parking space. God, the way people parked nowadays really pissed him off. Beside him, someone was parked right smack dab in the middle of two parking spaces. The idiot.

Nick switched the radio settings to 'my playlist' and the song "This is the Best" by USS began playing, blasting through the car. He liked his music loud. But hey, at least it was good music and not the shitty rap people were listening to nowadays. He drove one handed, his other arm resting on the arm rest. He tapped his thumb against the wheel to the beat before he eventually glanced over at Ellie. "So, Miss Goulding. What have you been up to these past.. what, seven years?" Suddenly he felt old, even though they were both a young age of twenty-five. "Any guys? Girls...?" He teased, waggling his brows at her. Nick knew she wasn't interested in woman, but he found the thought to be kind of a turn on being the pervert he was. Nick, Ellie and Carol in his bed. Yep, definitely a turn on.

OOC || dude your posts aren't short at all xD

User Image

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items