• Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:06 pm
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade
When I met you in the summer, To my heartbeat sound

✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ ✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ ✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘
As Ash was still slowly coming out of his sleeping state, he could hear Jess telling him to wake up. He wanted to so badly wake up quickly for her, but he just couldn't bring himself to wake up faster then what his body was allowing him. After a few minute Ash groaned slightly to himself as he opened his eyes, just for them to shut on there own from the powerful light. He tried to reached his arms up and rub the sleep away from his eyes, but his arms wouldn't move more then a couple of inches. His body was still weak from not moving any limbs for three months. He shook his head slightly and opened his eyes slowly. As his eyes very slowly got to used to the light his vision started to come back to him. He saw white walls and he heard beeping. As his eyes scanned the room they landed on Jess and he felt a little smile come onto his face. "Hi..." He barely croaked out as he felt it burn his throat from the lack of talking and lack of liquid to go down his throat in a while.

We fell in love, As the leaves turned brown

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:40 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jess's heart started to beat quicker as she heard him groan, silently she prayed that this wasn't a dream or some kind of sick minded trick. She broke out into a smile as she saw his eyes open and close. She kissed his cheek softly when he spoke. Jessica started to cry tears of joy "hey" she whispered out, kissing him over and over on the cheek, making up for lost time. She got up and grabbed one of the plastic cups as she filled it up with water, "here, you have to be thirsty" she spoke softly as she held the cup up to her lips, the other hand reached up to press the nurses' call button to bring one of them there.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

This ain't love,it's clear to see

User Image

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:55 pm
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Ash made a sound of mmm when she said he must of been thirsty. Once she put the water up to his lips he let the water move into his mouth and down his throat. It stung a lot, but he would rather of had the water in his system. He drunk all the water down quickly and he shut his eyes as he felt his body slowly starting to get better, but at the same time he was beyond tired. He opened his eyes just as he heard the door to the room open. He looked at the door and saw a nurse walk in. He saw the nurses eyes land on him and she smiled. "Ah good to see that you are finally awake Mister Blade." She spoke as she walked closer to the bed and grabbed the clip board that was hanging off the end of the bed. She walked up to the side of the bed and looked at all of the machines writing down the information that she saw. When she was done she turned to Ash and gave him a small smile. "I am just going to ask you a few questions. If it doesn't come up right away and makes your head hurt, don't worry or stress." Ash nodded his head to the lady. "What is your name?" She asked. "Asher Blade." He spoke still in a raspy voice. "What is your birthday?" He had to think a little, but it quickly came to him. "August 21st." She jotted down all his answers. "How old are you and do you know where you are?" She asked looking at him. "Im 19, and in a hospital." He spoke and the nurse turned away and placed the clip board down where it was. She went back to his side and then pulled out the needle for the food slowly making sure that to hurt him. "There will be food brought to you shortly. It is almost dinner time. If you can't eat it, its okay. Do you have anything in mind?" She asked. He shook his head no and watched as she turned and left the room.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:37 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jess sat back in the chair as she let the nurse go one with what she needed to do though she was growing impatient. She immediately went over and sat near him again as she brushed his hair away. Jessica rubbed his arm as an inevitable yawn escaped from her lips, she was still in her waitress outfit since she came straight from work. "I missed you..." She said softly as she wiped at her eyes, she had absolutely hated coming home to the empty house, at least when he went to his raves, she knew he was going to come back at some time, even if it was late at night or early in the morning but she knew where he was, and knew he couldn't come back because of it. "I'm so sorry" she whispered even softer.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:20 am
Devious desire 2

User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Ash looked over at Jess when he heard her move over to him. He smiled softly as she brushed his hair away from his forehead. He went to go and pick up his left arm to rub her cheek, but he noticed that it was quiet heavy. Also as that came to his conscious awareness he could feel the heaviness on his leg as well. He looked down at his left arm and noticed that it had a cast on it, so that means his leg would have to have one as well because they feel the same. He looked back at her when she said she missed him. He knew she missed him, but it had only been a night, right? He noticed as she wiped at her can and he frowned seeing how tired that she looked. "Did you sleep last night? I mean I was okay, I woke up." He told her not knowing that he was in a coma at all. "And why are you sorry?" He asked her trying to pick his other arm up to her face, but it still hadn't gotten the strength back. "Could you get me some more water?" He asked as he coughed slightly and looked at her.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:46 pm
luvsoftball
ooc: super sorry, I could have sworn I replied to this

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica stared over him when he asked about last night. Of course he wouldn't realize that it had been longer than a night. "I haven't been sleeping too well in a while, Ash" she said softly as she got up and immediately got him another cup of water to drink. Jessica didn't know how to tell him. That because of what she wanted to do he had lost two months of his life. She slowly shook her head as she closed her eyes not able to look at him "It was longer than a night, i'm so sorry. The accident was two months ago..." she murmured as she laced her hands into his hesitantly "I'm sorry, please believe me..." she whispered softly.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Devious desire 2

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items