Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Devious desire and me}} You don't love me? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:37 pm
User Image

ΑϨher Blade
When I met you in the summer, To my heartbeat sound

✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ ✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ ✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘
Ash looked up at her and felt him gulp as she ran her hands down his chest. It slowly made him wake up even more and he picked his eyes up to look her in the eyes. When he felt her hands move his and intertwine with his, he softly tightened his grip around her hand and took another gulp slightly.
"Um...well you see...you're kinda causing a little problem with your movement." He told her honestly as he looked down at where she was sitting. In his normal state he wouldn't feel himself waking up, and he would end up getting up and laughing it off, but with the state that he was in and the alcohol masking his mind he didn't care that she was sitting on him and making his body react the way that it was. It was getting to the point that he would have to fix what she had caused.

We fell in love, As the leaves turned brown

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:53 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica listened to what he said blushing slightly...was she...she sat up slightly more "then...." She spoke drawing up for a few seconds as she moved slightly more this time on purpose. Jess leaned back slightly, momentarily letting go of his hand so she could take off her heels and set them away. She turned back to him and kissed him gently once more except it was on the lips this time "let me help you fix it" she spoke as she got up and went up the stairs. When she got to the top she walked to her room, taking off the dress before she peeked back behind the wall do he wouldn't be able to see her body as she held up the costume with her hand, showing that it was off "come on slowpoke" she told him the same phrase he told her when they had been going to the party as she smiled as she walked into her room.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

This ain't love,it's clear to see

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:10 pm
User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Ash felt her move on his lap and he groaned as she moved. His eyes trained on her movement as he watched her move back down towards him. Within seconds of her moving back down towards him, he felt her lips on his. He waited a seconded before he softly kissed her back. He must have lost his mind to kiss her back, because he had never thought for a second that he would ever kiss her. Maybe a while ago, but before he started to do stuff with other girls.
After a minute he felt her move away and he looked up at her almost in a haze as he felt her get up off of him. He smirked as he heard her say that she could fix it. He was never one to be able to turn down a fun time. She would be a fun time for him. Not that he would use her like he used other girls, but he didn't know if she had ever done anything. If she hadn't, then he could teach her some stuff.
He slowly sat up from the spot he was in and stood up as he felt his pants almost suffocate his lower region. When he was up straight he turned and closed the front door locking it and picking up the parts of his costume that were in his arm that fell. He moved then to the couch and then took his boots off before he took off towards the stairs. As he was climbing the stairs he saw holding the dress that was clinging to her body not less then five minutes ago. He swallowed again as thoughts of what was about to happen flew threw his mind. He quickly made it up the stairs and walked into her room as his eyes landed on her body, and they roamed up and down it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:32 pm
luvsoftball
ooc: time skip to the noting now? Don't know how much longer we can go with this while keeping it not smutty or one of us having to put like one sentence and then a time skip

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica sat on the bed with her legs crossed waiting on him to come. She had gotten slightly worried that he didn't want to do it and had instead gone to his room. That was only for a moment since a second later she saw him. Jess smiled as she walked over to him and wrapped her hands around his neck, kissing him on the lips but deeper this time. She broke it as she made eye contact for a moment blushing slightly. "Just go slow okay?" She said softly before pouted slightly quickly changing the topic before he asked any questions "and why do you still have some clothes on? It's not fair I'm on this and you're still clothed" she told him since she was only in undergarments. She took his hands in her's as she sat down on the bed.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:53 pm
User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Ash smirked at her as she wrapped her arms around his neck and then kissed him. He kissed her back just as deeply as he was doing to her and bit her bottom lip softly. When she moved away he felt his arms wrap around her waist pulling her closer to his body. He nodded slowly at her when she said to go through and his question on if she had ever done anything was answered just by that sentence. He smiled as she changed the subject and talked how it wasn't far that he was still wearing clothes and she wasn't. As she pulled him close to the bed, he let go of her hand as she sat down and smirked at her. "Well lets just make this fair, shall we?" He asked her as he reached his hand down and pulled his shirt off as he moved down and captured her lips with his as he pushed her down to lay down on the bed and he hovered over her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ash groaned slightly as he woke up from one of the best sleeps he had ever had. He lifted his two hands up to his face and rubbed his eyes slightly. Once his hands left his tired eyes, he opened them and quickly shut them as the brightness of the sun made his head feel worse. The headache he didn't know that was there, hit him like a wave as he shut his eyes from the light. After a few seconds he opened his eyes. His headache was so bad he didn't even notice it was his friends room.As his eyes slowly focused on his surroundings his eye brows knitted together when he noticed he wasn't in his room. 'What happened last night?' He asked himself as he tired to remember what happened, but he couldn't.
As his mind tired to think of what he did last night, he became aware that he felt a girls arm on his chest. Well he must of had fun last night. He looked down at the hand laying on his chest and moved his eyes up the arm to meet the person who it belonged to. As his eyes landed on the face of who it was, they widened as he saw that her shoulder was uncovered by the sheet and she wasn't wearing a shirt or anything on her top for that matter. He swallowed and he turned his head back straight and he looked down picking up the sheet and looked down to wear his boxers should be. His eyes widened even more when he noticed that he didn't have them on.
He reached up and moved her arm from his chest making sure not to wake her up. He moved his body out from the bed and stood up. His eyes landed on the floor of where his clothes laid. He quickly reached down and pulled his boxers on over his naked body. One more thing he had to do to make sure his thoughts were confirmed. He walked over to where she laid peacefully and picked up the blanket looking up and saw that she wasn't wearing anything like he was. "F*ck." Was the only word that left his mouth as his hand reached up and found its way through his hair. He had really messed up this time. He needed to get out of the room as fast as he could, and get out of the house as well. He bent down picking up the rest of the costume and booked it out of her room with out waking her up. He walked to his room grabbing a pair of jeans and a random shirt pulling them on and shoving his feet into his shoes. He grabbed his phone, wallet, and keys and he left his room, walked through his house and out of his front door. He got to his car unlocking it and getting he. He didn't even buckle his seat belt as he drove off towards the only place that would help him relax. The place that he always fought at.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:18 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica woke up late in the noting with a slight headache. She grabbed one of her pillows to cover her face so she could go back to sleep. That's when she noticed something. Jess sat up almost immediately and instantly regretted her decision when a headache hit. She looked down as she paled slightly, she didn't have any clothes on. Jessica brought up the blanket to cover herself. Jess slowly got up and closed her curtains fully so that she wasn't being hurt by the sunlight. She brought the blanket to cover herself as she closed her door. She sat back down on the bed as she tried to remember what she did last night. She remembered the game and losing another time. So she had to drink all the alcohol in that big cup...what happened after? Jess closed her eyes as she thought hard about it though nothing was coming. She looked behind her at her bed when she noticed someone on the pillow. It was a hair which wasn't long and certainly couldn't have been from her. So she had..Jess bit her lip as she looked around for any sign of the guy she had gone home with to sleep with. None. Plus, it looked like he got out of there with all of his things.

Jess let her head drop as she pulled on some clothes, unable to believe what she had done. However, other things began to take her mind, like the pounding headache and that light wasn't exactly her friend right now. She went to Ash's room slowly, covering her eyes slightly so she could ask him how to get rid of this feeling. She wasn't exactly used to having a hangover and plus, she needed to ask him what had happened last night no matter how embarrassing it was or they might have been both intoxicated so neither of them knew.

She went back to her room and grabbed some sunglasses to wear inside of the house as she moved around so the sunlight wasn't that bad. Jess made herself something to eat which consisted of a bowl of cereal as she turned on the television, she flinched slightly at the sudden loud noise of it and she turned it down to a very low level. Jess changed to some random kids movie as she waited on Ash to come home from wherever he was, and slightly hoping it wasn't from some other girl's house.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:31 pm
User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Ash parked his car in a parking spot and reached over his seat pulling his glove box open reaching in and grabbing a bottle. He was in such a rush out of his house that he forgot to take some pills to get rid of his headache. He opened the bottle taking two pills out and swallowing them without water. He knew that he shouldn't do that, but that was the only way that he could because he didn't have any water. He sighed as he leaned forwards placing his head onto the steering wheel and closed his eyes. As he closed his eyes he saw just a few things from last night. Like when they first started and at the end. He guesses the buzz wasn't that far to where he forgot everything. "Man I am so screwed." He told himself as he lifted his head up and turned his car off getting out and walking towards the building he parked outside of. He locked his car and opened the door to the building when he reached it. Once he opened it he could hear the shouts of people around him. He has had many hang overs so he could deal with the noise. As he walked over to where he could write his name down to fight, he heard someone call his name.
"Hey Ash, long time no see." He guy named Brad came up and leaned against the wall.
"Yeah, it has been awhile. I f*cked up last night." He told the guy as he finished writing his name down and heard the bell to end the current round.
"Ah, I see. You are next man." He said as he pointed towards the ring and the two of them headed over there. Once he reached the ring he took a step in setting his wallet, keys, and phone down so they dont break or hurt him. Once he was ready he signaled the man and they started at their usually stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:01 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica are her food, heckling the time every once in a whole wondering where Ash was. She tried to get herself to remember but couldn't do it. Had she really drank that much or was it because her tolerance to alcohol was low that last night after that game everything was a blur". Jess looked over to the front door and noticed her heels that she had worn last night set right there. She stood up and grabbed them, there was nothing wrong with them yet why were they just out here? Maybe she should call Ash and ask but what if he was busy? Jess went into the kitchen and grabbed two pills for headaches as she told them with some water. Jess went back to the living room and laid down on the couch she still felt tired though she forced herself to stay awake just so she can hear when Ash comes back and ask what happened. He had to know something right?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:46 pm
User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Ash ended up fighting three different people. The last guy was twice his size and ended up getting a few good punches on him that ended up bruising right away. He had a bruise on his cheek and a cut lip that showed that he was in a fight as well as a bruise right next to his right eye. He welcomed the pain, thats why he fought so much. When he was done he was handed a bag of ice, but he pushed it away as he grabbed his phone, keys, and wallet. He looked at the time and noticed he had been gone for a good five hours. He replied to the texts he had from some people and sighed in relief when he noticed that Jess didn't text nor call him.
He said goodbye to everyone and walked out of the building heading towards his car. He got in and shut the door looking at himself in the mirror. As he sat in his car he turned the car on and thought on if he should go back to his house or not. He didn't want to face what happened, but where would he go. He sighed as he leaned back against his seat and closed his eyes as he thought of what to do. "I guess I can just go back." he said to himself as he buckled himself in and drove to his house slower then what he normally does. When he reached his house, he slowly turned his car off and took a deep breath as he got out of his car. He took slow steps towards his front door. He reached it and stuck his hand out wrapping his hand around the door knob before he pushed it open and took a step in shutting the door behind him. Maybe he could make it to his room before she talked to him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:19 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica opened her eyes slowly as she rubbed them, sitting up when she heard the door. She opened her eyes and looked over to him "hey, where were-" she cut herself off as she gasped and covered her mouth. She dropped her hand as she grabbed his and forced him to sit down on the couch. Jess got the first aid and opened it thinking for a moment of what she could do. She tended to the cut lip though she wasn't sure what she could do about the bruising. "What did you do Ash?!" She exclaimed though she kept her voice low "did you seriously get into a fight with someone? Why would you do that?!" She asked him, pushing the questions she wanted to ask about last night aside so she could focus on him.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:40 pm
User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Ash heard the one voice he didn't want to. He was about to look up when he heard her, but he was cut off when he felt her take his hand and bring him to the couch. He stayed quiet as he watched her run away and come back with the first aid kit. He hiss slightly as she tried to clean the cut on his lips. He kept him eyes low making sure not to make eye contact with her at all.
He just shrugged at her question and then looked at her after a little bit. "Because I needed to do it. That's why." He told her in a low voice and took a deep breath. He needed to get out of here. He didn't know what was wrong with him, but he needed to get away from her before something bad happened, or the truth comes out. If she find's out what they did, oh no. He let his eye sight cast down onto the ground for a few seconds and then back up at her. "You don't have to fix it. Im okay, just go sit down Jess." He told her as he looked at her with eyes that said not to argue with him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:56 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica tried to clean his cut though she stopped momentarily when he told her why. It was like he snapped at her and she didn't like it. She continued on until he spoke once more "but yo-" she cut herself off when she made eye contact. Something was wrong and she didn't know what it was. "Asher?" She asked softly, using his actual first name in a long time. She always calls his Ash, but this time she was completely serious. Jess bit her lip wondering if she should press on or if she should just listen to him. Her eyes glanced down his body making sure that aside from his face he was okay. That was when she noticed it, a faint hickey. It was barely noticeable but it was in a different spot than the one from yesterday. Had he slept with another girl last night? Jess stood there for a moment longer before she did exactly what he told her. Jess sat down before she looked up to him "will you tell me why exactly you got into a fight now? And do you remember anything from last night?" She questioned him.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:11 pm
User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Ash looked up at her when he heard his full name come out of her lips. She hasn't called him that in a long time. As he looked at her he noticed how serious she was at the moment. He was a little confused, but she always wondered why he fights when he has been in a fight after he's been in one.
He shrugged at her first question and then looked over at her went she sat down. "It's not something for you to know about." He told her as he leaned back on the couch and closed his eyes when he asked if he remembered anything from last night. Should he tell her the truth or should he lie and say that he doesn't. He had no idea so he said the quickest thing to come to his mind. "No, why?" He asked her. Once those words came out of his mouth, he cussed himself out in his mind. This was going to turn out bad when he had to tell her what truly happened. As he said those words his body stiffened and he looked to his side away from him so that he wouldn't have to see her face. He was screwed now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:30 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica was slightly shocked with his answer. They were best friends, why couldn't she know? She dropped her gaze into her lap not paying too much attention to his body reactions. She bit her finger when he a aid he didn't remember either. Should she tell him? Yes, she was planning to but she didn't know how to phase it "well.." She started slowly as she pushed her hair back "I think I had.." She kept her gaze down as she was thinking about it "I think I had brought a guy home last night and slept with him" she confessed quietly as she covered her face with her hands embarrassed. She never did anything like this before. Her mind felt guilty too, she liked Ash yet in only a drunken state she slept with another man.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Devious desire 2

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Ash heard what she said about what she thought she did last night. When she said it his mind replayed what had happened between the two of them the night before. He squeezed his eyes shut more and swallowed. He couldn't tell her. So he sat up and shrugged his shoulders looking over at him. "Maybe you did. I wasn't home last night at all." He told her with a big lie coming out of his mouth. He needed to get away from her. He cleared his throat and stood up. "Did you lose your virginity or something?" He asked her as though it wasn't a big deal. The way he thought that she would leave this subject alone is if he was mean to her and kinda brushed her off. She will be mad as hell at him, but it was something that he thought would be for the best.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out