Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Devious desire and me}} You don't love me? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:32 pm
luvsoftball
ooc: how about he wakes up before her?

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica stood there in front of the mirror inspecting the costume she had put on. She was still slightly pale from when she had first seen the costume. It was a strapless black and white dress with two golden anchors on her chest with smaller ones going all around the skirt. She wore the stockings and high heels along with the hat. Jess turned around and looked at it all, a golden anchor was on a hat and a mini black bow which matched the one on the bigger one at the top of her shirt was on the white stockings at the top. She bit her lip wondering if she should really wear this before she checked the time. There wasn't enough time to try and make a new costume or buy one. She looked in the mirror again and as she applied simply lipgloss because of she went to the party makeup-less then her friend would probably pull her aside and give her a 'makeover'. She brushed out her hair quickly once more before she placed on the hat and ran down the stairs "Ash are you ready?" She called out unsure of where he was.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

This ain't love,it's clear to see

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:38 am
User Image

ΑϨher Blade
When I met you in the summer, To my heartbeat sound

✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ ✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ ✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘
Asher had gotten out of the shower about twenty minutes ago and he walked to his closet picking out his costume from the other party. When he pulled the costume out, he smirked when he noticed that everything for the outfit was attached to the hanger.
When it was out he walked over to his bed and took the towel that was snug around his waist and let it fall to the ground. When it was away he grabbed the pair of boxers he had on his bed and then pulled them on over his bottom half. When they were in the right spot, he reached down and took off the long brown pants and pulled them up over his boxers. He buttoned them and then grabbed the white long sleeved shirt that had a collar you couldn't put down. After he tucked the shirt into his pants and grabbed the black old looking jacket pulling it on around him and fastening the buttons. The jacket clung to him in the right places so he looked good.
Once done he grabbed the black boots and shoved his feet into them along with the belt that had a toy gun and a sword. When his costume was finished he grabbed the black hat putting it onto his head to complete the look. He already did his hair into a bed head look which made him look sexy. Once he set his hat on his head he heard his friend call out. "Yeah, im ready." He said as he grabbed his phone, shoving it into his pocket and his wallet. When he was set he walked over to his dresser and sprayed himself with a little cologne. After he turned and walked to his door, opening it and walking out. He walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge taking out a water bottle and taking a sip of it as he put it back into the fridge and shut the door.

{{OOC: Sorry that the description is terrible.}}

We fell in love, As the leaves turned brown

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:46 pm
luvsoftball
ooc: it's fine

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica walked to the kitchen hearing him call out so she walked in there, looking him over for a second before she nodded and walked to the living room. Grabbing her phone and charger, keys to the house, and her wallet before slipping them all into a small bag to carry. Jess rubbed her eyes for a moment before looking back to the door "Who's car do you want I take?" She questioned. She thought about his costume while she was waiting. He had looked really good in it though she hadn't said it simply because she didn't know what the outcomes would be. Maybe she should have but now it seemed like it was too late. She bit her lip slightly at that thought though her actually courage to do it was not there.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:58 pm
User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Asher heard his friend and turned around walking out to the living room. He thought for a minute and then shrugged. "We can take my car if you want." He told her as he walked over to the coffee table and picked up his keys and hung them up in the air for her to see. He looked over at the clock and walked to the door. "Let's go shall we?" he asked her as he opened the door and walked out of the house towards his car. He moved his hand on the keys and clicked the button to unlock his car. When he heard the slight unlock sound he walked over to the driver side and opened his door as he glanced at the house door. "Come on slow poke." He yelled as he took a seat in his car and slammed the door shut behind him. He pulled his seat belt on over his body and clicked it in. When it was good he pulled the keys up and shoved the car key into it's rightful spot and twisted, hearing the car come to life with the slight purr.

{{OOC: }}

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:14 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica snapped out of her thinking as she moved quickly towards his car and got in. She buckled her seat belt after closing the door as she looked over to him "ok, the addresses is 182 Jefferson, it's that house with the bright blue door" she spoke as she places her purse on the floor and readjusted the dress slightly by pulling up the chest part or pulling down the skirt more. Technically the skirt part was long enough so she wouldn't be called anything dirty or be given unwanted attention but it was short to her. Jess checked the time once more before letting out a sigh of relief. They could get there on time. It would be close but it was still on time.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:24 pm
User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Asher watched as he saw his best friend come out of the house. He had to admit that she looked good. He would never tell her personally, but she did. He never saw her wear clothes like she was at the moment. His head moved with her as she got closer to his car. Once she opened the door and got in shutting the door, he waited for her to be belted in before he reached his hand down and shifted his car into reverse backing out of the drive. When he was cleared through from the driveway he moved the shift and shifted into drive. Once his car was in drive his pressed his foot down on the gas and quickly peeled out of the driveway. He drove towards the address that Jess said the party was at.
They had to go through a few lights and a few stop signs, but he soon found himself parking his car on the side of the road by the house since the driveway was full, and so if he wanted to leave early he could. Once the car was parked he tuned the car off taking the key out and unbuckling his seat belt. He looked over at Jess and smiled at her. "Ready to go?" He asked her as he opened his door and stood up, getting out of his car and shutting the car door.

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:42 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Once they were there she undid her seatbelt and got her purse as she opened the car door "let's go then" she spoke as she got out of the car and walked up to the door. She was just about to knock though the door was opened by the hostess who immediately hugged her. Jess immediately picked up on the fact her friend Stacy was slightly buzzed. "I'm so glad you're here!". Music could be heard farther away though it was loud as Stacy who was dressed up as the cookie monster pulled Jess's hand to show her the party. The living room that they had just walked through had people watching the television or just plain talking with another person and wanted it to be private. The next room was the kitchen which had all the did laid out there. Chips, pizza, alcohol, brownies, and a giant bowl of fruit punch which only a few people knew was spiked. The actual main party was outside, people were talking or dancing. Others had either got their costume wet, taking only a piece of it off, or actually had brought a swimsuit were in the pool. "anyway, you were basically the only one who came today from work, Sam went to his Nephew's birthday party, Kaitlin got stuck with the shift today along with Hannah, and Alex got sick so of course Jade has to go be with him" she spoke before pointing into a direction where her boyfriend was standing "I'll be over there if you need me, Jason is telling the story of when we first met and I have to make sure he actually tells the truth of it" she spoke as she walked back over to that small group. Jess now knew why she dressed like a monster which was odd for her since she did the stereotype costumes for women. Jason was dressed as a cookie. Cute idea. Jessica turned back to see if Ash was still there or had gone to do something else.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:12 pm
User Image

ΑϨher Blade

With each step the Asher took, he could feel the vibrations from the loud music pumping underneath the ground. A small smile formed on his lips as thoughts of what he would be doing during the night flew through his mind. He followed in step behind his friend and looked around at his surroundings. As he walked he shoved his keys into his pocket since he was still holding them between his fingers. Once they were securely within his pockets of his pants he looked around again and stopped behind Jess as he waited for the door to open. Before she could even knock the door flung open to show a girl about there age at the door.
He followed the two girls in and looked around the different rooms they were walking in. Once they hit the kitchen he walked over to the alcohol and grabbed a red solo cup, filling it up with some beer and taking a swig of the liquid. He felt the liquid that he was so used to consuming every weekend or so. Once he had finished the drink, he sat the cup down and glanced back at his friend and noticed her still talking to the girl that opened the door. He looked around and saw a window leading to the outside backyard and he smiled more as he looked back at his friend and then made a bee line for the door. He wanted to party and he knew that his friend would be okay with the girl she was with.
He walked towards the door that was open and lead outside. Once he reached it he walked out hearing the music getting louder with each step he took and he looked around to see where he could go to let go. As he was looking he noticed the music wasn't his normal music, but he could get used to the type of music that it was. As he looked his eyes stopped on a couple of girls and he walked over to them after he grabbed another solo cup that someone was passing around. He took a drink and noticed that the liquid burned going down and knew instantly that it was tequila. He shrugged to himself as he neared the girls and asked if one of them wanted to dance. One agreed and he soon found himself with the girl grinding all over him and him enjoying the familiar sensation he always did at parties.

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:50 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica noticed Ash wasn't with her and figured he went to go have fun by himself. For a moment she stood there thinking before she got some fruit punch to drink. She sipped from it before staring down at it...it tasted weird but it still tasted good. Oh well, maybe it was a new flavor. She was tapped on the shoulder "hey, no one should be alone at a party like this, I'm Max, Jason's brother, me and some others are going to go play King's cup. Want to join?". Jess thought about it before looking out to the pool "well." She was about to say no so she could go find Ash when she saw him. He was dancing with some random girl. Her heart hurt for a moment as her mind quickly changed "actually, sure, let's go play by the way I'm Jessica, just call me Jess though" she spoke as he led her upstairs. Jess thought it was slightly weird they were going upstairs and she was about to accuse him of being a pervert when he opened the door to a bedroom. However, there was an actual group of people two guys and three girls sitting there waiting on the guy to come back. The door was left opened as the rules were explained. Jess caught on quickly and within minutes she was laughing and having fun.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:00 pm
User Image

ΑϨher Blade

As Ash felt the girl grind against him doing all the work, he lifted his hand with the cup and sipped on the drink. He felt the contents slowly working through his body. All he really wanted was a buzz and enough to forget what he was actually doing. It didn't take Ash that long to get to that point, but it took a lot to actually get him drunk. He could still drive home safe if he was buzzed to where he wanted to be.
About thirty minutes later of dancing with the girl, she told him that she was going to get a drink and he let her go as he walked around to find another girl that was dancing by herself. He quickly found one and started dancing with her as he finished his drink. He smirked as he threw the cup to the ground and grabbed the girls hips bringing her closer to him. He danced like that for a few hours.By the time he was tired out he turned to the girl he was dancing with and said he was going to get going. She looked sad and asked if she could come with him and he said no because he brought his friend with him. The girl frowned but let him leave anyway.
Ash was at the perfect spot with the buzz he wanted to be. He didn't really feel himself walking around the crowded house as he searched for his friend. He slowly walked through the house and couldn't find her. Maybe he could just text her and wait in his car. He turned and walked to the front door, walking out because it was already open. He fished his phone out and sent a quick text to Jess.
'Hey, im going to leave. I'll be in my car.'
He sent her and put it back into his pocket fishing his keys out next. Once he had it he walked to where he parked his car, unlocking the car and opening the drivers side, getting in and sitting down as he closed the door. He shoved the key in the ignition turning the car on as he buckled himself in. He sat and waited for either a text from Jess or for her to come out.

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:32 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jess played one game thinking she would be done with it and go downstairs. However, one game turned into another, then another, then another. The first few games she was horrible at, she didn't know the game too well so she missed all of the timing rounds. She got better with the game's rules though she got clumsier just like the others got. Jess heard her phone go off as she picked it up "oh I have to go..." She slurred slightly as she stood up though she have her phone number to Max and the others before she headed down the stairs. She tripped on the last step as she laughed at it. Jess said goodbye to Stacy before she walked outside to Ash's car. She opened the door and got in with a smile on her face "hai" she spoke as she placed her bag on the floor.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:12 am
User Image

ΑϨher Blade

Hearing the door open, Ash looked over at the girl taking a seat in his car and smiled. "Hi." He said back and his eyes ended up roaming down her body. 'Man was she hot.' He thought to himself as his eyes slowly trailed back up her body as his eyes landed on her face. He had no idea what he was doing. He never thought of his friend like that nor has he ever looked at her that way.
He shook his head to clear his mind of the thoughts and he turned his head back to the front window. He reached his hand down shifting the car into drive and pulled his car out of the spot it had been sitting in for a few hours. Once his car was clear of everything around him, he took off towards his house. Once he came up to a stop sign he looked both ways and then cleared his throat as he took off. "So what did you do?" He asked her as he turned his head to her and looked at her for a second and then put his attention back to the road. He drove faster this time then he did before. He found himself parking the car into his driveway and turned the car off. When he was buzzed everything just happened in a blur. He liked that about it. A lot of the time he never even knew what he was doing till after he had done it. Some times he never knew what he was doing until someone showed his a video of what he did. According to the videos of what he does, he is a pretty wild party animal. He even starts some of the chants and stuff. He parties all the time because he needs something to let his frustration out, besides his street racing and fighting that he does.
As his thoughts shifted he pulled the keys out of the place in the car and unbuckled himself from the car. He reached his hand out and opened the door. Once the door was open wide enough, he pushed himself up from the car seat and got out. Once he was out he slammed the door shut and walked towards the front door. When he reached the door he turned and looked back at his friend to see if she had gotten out of the car. While he waited for her he pulled his hat off his head, took the belt off, as well as taking the jacket off, leaving him in only the pants boots and tight fitting shirt. When they were off he turned and put the door key into the lock and twisted unlocking the door and pushing the door open in the process.

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:04 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica looked forward and out the window as she drove, watching the things past by in a blur before they stopped. She looked over to him and smiled "I played king's cup with new friends!" She spoke excitedly taking him in. She was soon aware of the fact that her heart was beating slightly quicker than it usually did. As bad as that was she had grown slightly used to the feeling of him doing something and her body reacting on her own as she felt either a burst of happiness or a pang of sadness. Either way, neither of those should be happening ever. When they got home, Jessica grabbed her bag and walked over to him stumbling slightly and falling. She closed her eyes and thought she would fall on something cold, it was the opposite. She fell on something, or rather someone warn. Jess opened her eyes and was met with the sight of her being on top of Ash, her legs on the outside of his technically pinning him there. She placed her hands against his chest as she sat up looking down at him "A-Ash" she stuttered slightly in a small voice unsure of what to do. She should get off of him immediately and brush off the entire incident as an accident but she was sure if her heart was beating any louder he was going to hear it. Jess blushed even more when she didn't move, this was bad but god was she liking the warmth from his body that her hands were feeling. It felt different than what normal heat was, like from a stove or from being wrapped around in a blanket. Needless to say, she liked his warmth better.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:15 pm
User Image

ΑϨher Blade

As Ash was standing there right inside his door in his house, he felt something hit him as his body fell from the standing position and collided with the floor of his house. Lucky for him he landed on his back. Once his brain registered that he was on the ground, his eyes looked down to see what it was that made him fall, but his eyes soon found a face that belonged to someone. Not just anyone, but to his best friend Jess. He grasped slightly when he felt her move into a sitting position and his hands quickly flew to her waist. He looked up at her and made her that she didn't move. Just from her moving into a sitting position made his smaller half wake up.
"Don't move." He told her in a low raspy voice, hoping that she couldn't feel what she had caused him by just a little action. Being buzzed or drunk made it easier for himself to wake up below his waist, that's a big reason why he always slept with other girls. He had to get that feeling to go away somehow. As Ash was looking up at her he felt himself absent minded bit his bottom lip as his eyes slowly moved from her face down to her chest and then down to where she was sitting.

luvsoftball

Eloquent Phantom

10,000 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Devious desire 2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:29 pm
luvsoftball

「Jeѕѕιcα Ever」
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jessica was confused when he put his hands on her. She got even more confused when he spoke "why?" She questioned, her usually sharp mind was slowly processing what was happening. However, she knew one thing. This was probably never going to happen again. If she didn't do anything nothing was going to change and she wanted to be selfish for once. Just once she wanted to be more than his best friend to him, because god knew he was more than that for her. Was that too much? Her hands slowly move down his chest and to his hands, never actually losing contact with his body. She slowly removed his hands from her waist and kissed his cheek. She intertwined her hands with his slowly and even when she did it it wasn't strong in case he wanted to push her off.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas