Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[PRP] Sunday Brunch (Sweet Bread & Hard Truths)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was Sunday again, the ever elusive day of rest. It was the one day of the week where the store was closed and Sweet was suppose to get out for a little while. She could go and buy some new ingredients, visit her kids or maybe even socialize with the general public! But recently the mare had preferred delusion and staying with in her kitchen to clean and do prep work for tomorrow.

Her kitchen was always spotless, but there she was scrubbing at the counter tops with a large scrub brush and chemicals. Bubbles, rinse and dry. Wait, was that a spot? Again. Bubbles, rinse and dry. She didn't show it but she was unhappy. Not with her job or with her life, persay.... just herself. She was the one who put work before play and then put even more work on top of that. After two 'unsuccessful' relationships, kids and trying her hoof at speed dating she just kind of stop. It's hard enough to get her work done around here. Why try?

Sweet Bread finally hit a point in the kitchen where she done with cleaning. There was nothing else she could do currently except give a long sigh and to go sit down at a random booth in her store. Out in the lobby the lights were off, but there was still plenty of light from the big homey window that surrounded the place. Taking a moment to herself she sat there with just her and mind. The mare tried to think of the last time she really sat down and talked to someone. There were her sons, perhaps Knit Once.... but really talked to someone. Was it maybe Paper Lantern... No it was Hard Truths. It made her happy to recall sitting in this very booth while talking to the little one. He said he would come back, but she only ever saw him in the window from time to time. Sitting here in her thoughts she figured he just probably didn't care for her food, but even if he didn't like her food he could visit at least!?

She flopped back, with a sigh, letting her neck rest on the seat so she could look at the ceiling. Nothing exciting up there, but it didn't matter at this point. She was content to sit her dis-content.

Kitomyx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Truths took a deep breath and cleared his throat. Today he would go in. After many stolen glances and quick looks through the window, today he would have the guts to actually re-enter Sweet Bread's bakery.

Having been oblivious to her loneliness, he'd never suspected once that she had actually wanted to come back in all that badly. She had a great many customers to attend to as it was. When she'd asked him to come back again soon, he'd assumed she had just been being nice to him like she seemed to be toward everyone - like how a shopkeeper usually told a customer that they hoped to see them again soon.

Even so, he really had wanted to return - he just wasn't sure how to go about doing it. He didn't want to seem too obviously enchanted by her. He could go in and just pretend to buy something, but what would he buy? and he still owed her, but whatever he wanted to give to return her kindness never seemed to be enough, so he simply saved up his money and hoped an idea would eventually come to mind.

Now that he was finally Old Enough, though, he realized he'd been putting off this visit for far too long. Inwardly chastising his former self for having been such a coward, he made something quick, put it in a bag, and hurried over to the bakery. To his astonishment and annoyance, he discovered the store was closed. After all those times of frequenting her windows, how could he not have noticed she closed her store on Sundays?! What an idiot he was!

Stomping a hoof in frustration, Hard Truth took a deep breath and let it out in a long sigh. Getting angry wouldn't help matters. He could just wait until tomorrow, right? But he had been so ready to see her right now, the food he had made her was still fresh, and tomorrow seemed so far away... wait. Was that...movement from inside?

Heading away from the door entrance, Hard Truths slowly walked around the building. The large window allowed for an easy view of the inside and who was sitting there at a booth but Sweet Bread herself! She didn't look she had when he had last seen her, though; she seemed sad and lonely. Her, the unicorn with so many customers as her fans and such a big, loving family.

Still, if anyone knew what it was like to feel alone in the world, it was Hard Truths. That was his greatest fear, after all. He kept people at a distance to filter out the superficial ones from the ones who could see beyond his intentional facade. There was always the fear that he overestimated the world and that there was actually no one like that. Phonies like Acid Beat had proved him wrong as a foal, but now that he was older and things had changed, would that still hold true...?

His heart went out to Sweet Bread as he watched her through the window, his expression a mix of pity and yearning. A yearning to comfort her, to tell her how he admired her, to bring a smile back to her face. Was the smile she showed to her customers just one she put on for show, then? Was she like him in that she acted different than she actually felt? He needed to know. Hesitantly, he raised a hoof. Then, steeling himself, he knocked lightly on the window glass with a neutral face.

-Yasha Alchemist
((So sorry for the delay! Hehe, this song comes to mind with this rp. Sweet Bread working even on her day off also reminds me of Sophie Hatter still doing work at the hat shop even when everyone else goes out. ^_^; Poor thing.))

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:38 pm
Sweet Bread felt as if she was sitting there for far too long. Sitting at a booth and looking at the ceiling was not apart of any of her to-do lists. The hard working little mare needed to get up and clean or getting back to baking… or just something. In all honesty she was working herself ragged so she didn’t have to stop and think about her life and where she was now. She didn’t like the hurt that was bubbling up inside of her chest as she felt selfish. She had an amazing family and a very successful business, but she didn’t have it all. She thought with kids came love. How would she have kids otherwise? But twice now as if repeating the same stupid mistake she had kids but had no one beside her. Kids grow up and move on with their own lives. Chocolate Orchid has a steady thing with a lovely girl and then there is Rosewrite who is having trouble deciding between two different phonies. The mare laughed weakly to herself comparing her own troubles to her kids.

“Ugh, why am I doing this to myself? I’d be better off getting something done.”

A double tap at a window not to far from the booth she choose to sit at. It was like something sparked within her again. She was lively and at attention as she glanced over to the window. It was a red stallion with shaggy gray hair and there was only one phony came to mind. ‘Hard Truths?’ Her lips making it fairly obvious what she said even through the window. He was much older looking than the last time she saw him…. and he had a bread! How silly. Her smile returned, but still her eyes seemed as if they were full of tears. She was very happy to see him on such a day. it turned her heart around if only for a little while to see him come and visit her.

Sweet Bread tilted her head and motioned him to go to the front to speak. As she made her way over to the door she tried to shake off any lingering sadness by turning on the lights and letting her somber little bakery come back to life. The mare blinked away at the water that was trying to plague her eyes just before opening the door and greeting her long awaited guest. “It can’t be you. The little one who promised to come back see me in the near future. Look at you now.” She shook her head and could only smile. “Please, come in for a little while then… after all you owe it to me.” Stepping to the side Sweet gave him the opportunity to come in and perhaps share a bit to eat and a story or two.

Kitomyx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:01 am
Despite his attempt at a neutral expression, once he read his name on Sweet Bread's lips, he couldn't help breaking into an awkward smile. The stallion was surprised she had recognized him right off the bat, especially since it had seemed to take Mooncake more than a few minutes to realize who he was.

Hauling his sack of warm, freshly-made popcorn up over his shoulder, he used his free hoof to offer a shy wave before faltering. She was smiling, but her eyes gleamed with unshed tears. What had happened?! Had he caught her at a bad time? Or was it something he himself had done to upset her so?

Upon her gesture for him to enter through the front, he nodded curtly with a serious face and hurried to the door as she opened it. His mouth opened to say something, but in the time it took for him to think of what to say, Sweet had spoken first. He promptly shut his mouth and swallowed hard as his eyes widened before attempting to form words once more. "You were...waiting for me? I wasn't even sure you'd remember me."

"Oh, o-of course. Thank you," he said as he accepted her invitation to come in. His eyes were still studying hers, though, trying to make sense of the obvious emotions that had seemed to overcome them both. Slowly setting down his bag of popcorn, he said, "I, um...made this...for you. I know it isn't much, but I'm no match for your talent at making food." Brows furrowing in concern, he cocked his head at her. "Sweet Bread...did I...come at a bad time?" His mouth twitched in a slight frown. "You seem upset. Are you angry with me?"

-Yasha Alchemist

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:12 pm
Overall the bakery felt a lot different when there weren’t many customers waiting to eat their lunches, messes to clean or the scent of fresh bread wafting through the air. If it wasn’t for the stupid tears in her eyes then the place might even be a serene but all too easily he picked up her mood. Sweet Bread didn’t want to trouble anyone else with her problems, especially silly ones like her’s.

“No, I wasn’t particularly waiting for anyone... The bakery is closed on Sundays after all. I guess I was just taking a moment to myself and I got a little lost in thought. I have lot of things to do, but I think I’d rather sit down and chat with you. It would be a breath of fresh air.” The purple mare’s breath slowly steadied with minimal siffles involved as she went of her ‘never-ending-time-hoarding-to-do list’. Yeah, of course she had time to hang out with another phony. She always did.

“Angry?” She tilted her head almost confused by the word. “Angry with you? No of course not. That would be silly if I was this plagued over one phony not visiting me. Please don’t even think twice on it.” Finally the smell of delicious buttery popcorn filled her nose. It took until just now to realize she hadn’t eaten yet. Needless to say she wanted to scarf down all of that popcorn. “Y-you made this for me? No no, I bet it’s delicious. let’s go sit and catch up.~” She chimed, an eagerness to chat with Turths and to eat a little took over as she lead them over to a table.

“What do you like to drink with your popcorn?” She decided to grab something for them now so their conversation wasn't interrupted later. “And don’t tell me coffee, cause that would just be strange...” She commented with a bit of a giggle almost expecting that to be his answer.

Kitomyx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:07 pm
Glancing around now at the empty bakery, Truths listened as he tried to read between the lines of the other unicorn's words. She said she had a lot of things to do, but the place was spotless and there wasn't a soul in sight. Not her family or any pets or even a visiting friend. "If you don't mind me asking...what sort of things are there that you have to do?" he asked, a hint of doubt in his inquiring tone. "I admire your hard work, Sweet, but even you have to set aside time to enjoy yourself." He paused. Something had sounded weird about what he'd just said. He hastily cleared his throat. "Sweet Bread! I meant Sweet Bread." Truths hadn't even considered the fact that shortening her name to 'Sweet' made it sound like some intimate pet name. He sincerely hoped she hadn't mistaken his meaning in that way. Aside from comparing her to her goods, calling her 'Bread' just seemed plain weird and he certainly didn't deem such a simple, ordinary term worthy of the kind-hearted unicorn.

"Ah. Of course," he answered when she stated it would have been silly to have felt so plagued. Now he was the one who felt silly for thinking so. "Sorry; my mistake." They'd only just met once, after all. Why would she have been upset with him specifically? She had probably just been thinking of how her kids weren't with her or how alone she was in the bakery all by herself.

Reminded of his gift by Sweet Bread's question, he looked down abruptly at his bag and searched for how to respond. "Oh! Yes. That is, I just heated the kernals. I didn't grow them or anything," the stallion stated quickly. "I'm sorry it's probably considered junk food, but I find sometimes one should just be able to indulge themselves. If...you don't mind popcorn, of course." He looked up at the ceiling absently. "I just thought you might be tired of...sweet things, since you seem to make them day and night."

He'd missed that eager, cheerful face of hers. She was like any filly, suddenly seeming almost younger than when he'd first met her. That might have been at least due to his own change in age, but Sweet Bread just seemed to radiate feminine sweetness. He wasn't sure he'd ever fully realized what an exquisite mare she was. Another smile split his face, this one broader and more mirthful than his first. "Drat. You read my mind. How did you remember after all this time that I liked coffee?" Taking a tentative step after her, he asked, "May I help you get what you need? I'd hate to let you do everything yourself on your day off. In fact, if you just tell me where they are, I can get them for you."

-Yasha Alchemist

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:10 pm
Mentally she shoved a hoof in her mouth.
Oh no, she made it sound like he was just a no phony.
She cared! She really does…

Sweet thought it would be best to move on and try to better the situation verses screw it up more. Her ears perked up when he mentioned what she needed to do. Did she hear some scrutiny in his voice? Wait, of course she had plenty of to do! “Well I’ve been meaning to re-organize my cabinets, flours are starting to mix and you know some phonies are worried about gluten and such. Then there are orders to start and don’t even get me started on house related renovations.” She really didn’t have a list of things to do, but they weren’t as pressing as she made them. “Oh! You are fine. Thank you. I’m glad it’s appreciate, but you bring up a point.” Sweet gave a gentle sigh mulling over what he said, but there was popcorn to eat!

“Well your cutie mark isn’t corn… so I can understand that. Doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate it on my stomach. Do you ever change your flavors up? What is your favorite?” She had already started brewing her average store bought coffee as she questioned him. “I don’t know… I don’t have many kid’s coming in asking for coffee, none the less black coffee.” She was taken back by his offer to help her out. It was so hard to just let someone else take over since she was such a hostess, but she would eventually explain that mugs were in the cabinet and she was going to fetch herself a glass of water.

Her glass levitated beside her as she made her way back over to the table. The popcorn still fresh enough to smell, she had a nice tall glass of water and Truths’ coffee was finishing up. She was already feeling as if she was unwinding. It felt really nice. “I’d like to put you on the spot Truuuths.~” Sweet Bread said giggling behind her glass before taking a small sip and setting her glass down gently. She pressed her hooved together and stared at him. “Why did it take you so long to get back over here? I mean look at you…. You are all grown up now.” Well physically, because honestly he was already mentally an adult. “Then one more, why today? What brought you here today?”

Kitomyx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:22 pm
"That certainly is a lot, especially for just one phony to handle," Truths remarked. "I forget - don't your children or friends help you out any? Or do you not think to ask them?"

Glancing at his cutie mark, the stallion blinked. Oh, right! He had one now. "Quite right. Er, actually...this is the first time I've attempted to even make my own. Usually I just purchase some from the vendors around the amusement park, so I haven't really tried any other flavors besides butter." His brows furrowed. "Just how many other flavors of popcorn are there?"

"Ah, yes, I should have guessed that much," the vermilion phony softly chuckled as his gaze grew distant. As a colt, he must have seemed like such an odd ball to her. His thoughts continued to distract him as he nodded his acknowledgement of where the mugs were. "Thanks. I'll be right over."

He looked for a bowl to put the popcorn in before piling that and a cup on a tray which he brought over balanced precariously on his back without the use of magic. When he reached, he opened the popcorn bag to dump enough of its contents to fill the bowl before twisting it closed. Truths wasn't brought back to the present from the depths of his mind until he caught Sweet Bread's melodious tone and bubbly giggles as she spoke to him once again.

"Sorry? Oh...well, that's more or less the main reason why," he explained, his smile shy as he poured the coffee into the mug. "It's embarrassing to admit. Honestly, I tried many times, but I just couldn't manage to work up the courage to return as a colt. That, and you just always seemed so busy, so I didn't want to add to your workload. It wasn't until I got Old Enough that I gained enough confidence and managed to convince myself to do something for you at last. At least now I can provide some adequate assistance instead of simply wishing there was something helpful I could do."

-Yasha Alchemist

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:25 pm
“Well… I suppose, but I can’t remember the last time I asked for help… I’m a tough gal though, that’s what I do.” The light purple mare said fiddling with her hooves as she sat there waiting. It was hard to watch her to sit back and let him grab a bowl for the popcorn and the coffee. He just let it rest on his back? What if it fell off? The mother in her just wanted to get up and do it herself, but she was going to try and relax and let him do it.

“Oh goodness, you could serve popcorn in so many different way. Savory or sugary! I know phonies that just put sugar on there instead of salt…. or like those tins they sell during christmas had buttery, white cheddar and caramel popcorn in them. So that’s four right there, but I’ll look into more recipes.~” She gave a nod excited to look into something different.

“That’s silly. I don’t want anyone to think I’m too busy for them. I’m nothing without customers, so I like to take the time to get to know them if I can. But…. I’m glad you came back and I think today was the perfect day for it.” She stated a little softer and then took a sip of her water. Sweet looked back up to him with a smile. “Assistance? You think yooou could help me in the kitchen? Hmm, we will have to see about that~”

Kitomyx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:15 pm
Noticing her apparent anxiety, Truths couldn't help chuckling a little. "I've no doubt you're a tough gal," he said, "but in all honesty, I'm not sure you realize the meaning of overworking yourself." He followed her gaze to the tray balanced on his back. "Oh - sorry about that. I'm trying to practice balance. I'd catch it if it fell, of course, but I try to avoid using magic when I can."

The talk about sugary popcorn caused the unicorn to stare for a minute before laughing aloud. "Ah, yes, I remember those. It certainly sounds exciting, but I'm afraid I myself would have to pass on the caramel and sugar. You know me." He gave her an amused smile. The fact that popcorn was, as a default, not sweet was one of the main reasons he favored it as a snack. "Perhaps I might try making that for you and your family, though, if that's what they'd enjoy."

"Mm, I was silly," Truths agreed, glancing down. "But with how hard you seem to push yourself, there was no guarantee that making time for me wouldn't have caused more trouble for you, regardless of your kindness and good intentions. You're under enough stress as it is; it doesn't take an adult to see that." He raised his head, curious. "Today was the perfect day? Why is that?"

Snorting in yet more amusement, the stallion shrugged. "I could try. Practice makes perfect, I believe. But that's also why I'd like to ask if you...would...'try' something as well." Hard Truths tried not to look at her directly, his face flushing a slightly darker shade as he glanced at her out the corner of his vision.

"In an attempt to help you relieve some stress, promote more time for yourself, and perhaps eventually break that habit you seem to have of taking on such large burdens to bear alone, I thought..." It was his turn to fidget. "I came here today to ask you...if you would...possibly consider going out with me from time to time. Strictly for recreational activities, of course. No work involved."

He ran a nervous hoof through his mane. "Well, not 'strictly', but...mostly? I want you to enjoy yourself!" Truths blurted at last, slamming his hooves down on the table so hard that his coffee swished in its mug. The unicorn seemed startled at his own outburst and quickly withdrew his hooves from the table top. "Sorry, I...I...don't know what came over me. I don't seem to be myself today." He swallowed hard, looking down at the table once more as beads of sweat formed on his brow.

-Yasha Alchemist

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:12 pm
Overworking? Even still it was hard for the mare to believe that she was overworking herself, but if Truths could see it how many others could? She mulled over the idea, trying to imagine her life not so wrapped around work... It was strange indeed. When he spoke up Sweet was again puzzled. "No magic? What's wrong with using it? I couldn't imagine trying to balance all the hot pans that I deal with in the kitchen. I imagine I would be a lot clumsier like my son, Orchid, in the kitchen." She gave a small laugh just thinking about it. It felt good to laugh, she couldn't remember the last time she was in a generally giggly mood.

"Why? Well... I don't know. It feels perfect. Doesn't it? Pans is closed and I apparently needed a break and I'd muuuch rather spend my time with someone than alone." The mare continued, trying to make sense as she went along. It felt right. Did she need anything else? "Oh you by no means need to make sweet popcorn for me. I love all kind of flavors. If I only sold sweet bread I don't think I'd have that many customers! Just because sweet is in my name doesn't mean I don't love garlic, herbs and cheeses!" She said licking her lips, thinking about this week's special.

The tone in the room changed and Truths started to act differently. Sweet couldn't quite put her hoof on it though. He stammered a bit as if dancing around the subject and Sweet would tilt her head almost oblivious to what was going on with him. That is until he stumbled on to the words 'going out'. Her eyes got wide and she began to flush. He... he wanted to what? She couldn't even thinking of the words to begin to even describe how she felt. That is until a hoof hit the table and she was brought out of her daze.

"Don't be sorry..." She said softly, still trying to find the words.

"I...I would love to go out with you Truths." She said it out loud, but it suddenly felt so much more embarrassing. Her hooves came up to her cheeks pushing them together slightly trying to get rid of the heat that took over. In all honesty she hoped it wasn't just from time to time, something steady in her life would be nice. What was this? Being all sad and mopey about someone and then suddenly this!? She wasn't sure her heart was going to be able to handle it.

Kitomyx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:02 pm
"No no no, there's nothing wrong with using magic," Truths answered quickly. "Ever since I was a foal, I've just been trying to do things like Earth phonies do to build up my strength and avoid relying on magic lest it turn unto a crutch for me and I forget how to do something as simple as open a door without its help." He frowned, hoping he wasn't indirectly insulting unicorns or Sweet Bread without realizing it, since he still wasn't very used to exercising tact.

"I know it's pretty natural for most unicorns, so perhaps I'm just making more trouble for myself in that sense, but I feel that all magic comes with a price, even if it's something as small as being tired out. I'd just hate to be to tired to do anything at a time when my magic would really be needed, such as in an emergency."

He smiled sheepishly, pleased as always to hear her laugh. "Of course that likely would mean I'd be more clumsy in the kitchen, at least until I got the hang of things, but if you'd allow me, I'd like to learn. Unicorns can't be the only good chefs, bakers, and cooks around, can they? Doesn't that Orchid of yours have his own chocolate shop or something?"

Perfect? Yes, yes it did. He was glad he'd come over today. Thank goodness he'd forgotten the bakery was closed, because if he'd remembered and come on a day when it was open, he wasn't sure he'd have lasted up until this point with other phonies around. Not to mention it was nice not having to worry that he was keeping Sweet Bread from something.

"I...didn't think you'd be alone, least of all on your day off, when you have such a large family. But...I'll admit, I'm glad I caught you alone today." There was that familiar heat in his stomach and face again. He laughed as she mentioned non-sweet ingredients in her baked goods. "Glad to know that. I imagine I might be something like garlic myself if I were a food, keeping most people away. But of course, as a baker, you can see the potential in things that others can't and make use of them. Marvelous." He sighed in admiration. "That's what real magic is, I should think."

Uh oh. She was blushing and looking as if he's startled her. Of course he'd startled her. What kind of way was that to ask someone out? Couldn't he have thought of a smoother transition? But sweet-talking (no pun intended) wasn't his strong point and he couldn't afford to be misunderstood about something this critical. No, he just had to hope his direct and to-the-point question didn't intimidate her and that he hadn't been too over-zealous in his outburst.

He stared at his hooves in shame, replaying in his mind how he'd acted and what a fool he'd been for banging the table like that. Wouldn't that have frightened most phonies? He didn't want to scare her away! It was just that the only time he'd gotten that riled up was when he was angry and he wasn't sure how else to let off his emotions...

Oh. Sweet Bread had agreed to go out with him.

...Right? He hadn't just imagined it? No, because if he'd imagined it, he'd have been sure she would have rejected him. But still, just to be sure... "You...you would?" the unicorn asked, looking up from the ground, hardly daring to believe it. She had said 'love', not even 'like'. Ahhh, but he was getting ahead of himself, acting like a love-struck colt instead of a...love-struck stallion. How did love-struck stallions act, again? He couldn't remember. His mind was exploding with joyous fireworks and his golden eyes shone as they met the other unicorn's.

-Yasha Alchemist
((SO sorry this is late, but I'll try to be faster!))

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:42 pm
Everything was quiet.

Everything felt weird.

Sweet Bread was in a swirl of emotions. Loneliness to smitten to shocked and now she was slightly confused. It was nothing short of a roller coaster for the mare. Suddenly she started to shame herself. By saying yes, was she being too eager? Would she be left here loveless and alone, yet again?

The more she thought about it, the more she realized it didn't make sense to turn away from the opportunity. Why should she be intimidated by her past relationships mishaps. Truths already knew about the importance of her family and business... and he was still here. Again the heat of blush hit her cheeks and she would nod. "Yes, I really mean it..." She said interrupting prolonged silence. "I think everyone deserves, at least, the chance to be happy. With me just sitting here and mopping...that's not going to happen."

Sweet Bread would then shift forward and wrap her arms around the stallion, wrapping him in a big hug. "T-thank you.~ For the first time, in forever, I'm thinking a little clearer." She quickly pulled away from him, a blushy, giggly mess. "I-I... think we should get out of this stuffy shop. You ready to go on that first date?" The lavender colored phony said shyly, getting up from her seat. She wasn't sure where they were gonna go or what they were gonna do, but it was time. Finally this overworked-house-mom-business-owner would try her luck at love one more time and make her way to the door.

Kitomyx
Ahhh. No need to even say where they are going just an exit post and we should be good! <3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:04 pm
Truths cleared his throat. "It's my humble opinion that no one deserves to be happy more than you. Especially when you have tried, fallen, and gotten up again to attempt a feat that has burned - sometimes broken down - so many other phonies." But don't worry. I won't ever let you down.

He hugged her back fondly. "No, Sweet Bread. Thank you for somehow finding the courage to take a chance on me. Your strength never ceases to amaze." Beaming at her as she blushed and pulled away giggling, he nodded in agreement, that pleasant warmth rising in his own cheeks. "After you, my lady." He bowed and went to open the door for her, ready to follow wherever she led, even if it was to the ends of the Earth.

-Yasha Alchemist
((I hope this is okay! Again, sorry for the delay! <3))

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces