Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [1]@ Guildy ®
submit ur avatar contest here

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andsonz
Crew

Divine Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:24 am
after u submit it at http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/guildy-empire-of-gaia-over-2billions-contest-anon-gifties/t.93023265_1/

u guys should submit it at here smile

using : http://tektek.org/dream_avatar/

UPDATED
1st : 500m
2nd: 250m
3rd :100m

All u guys do : make an avi like i do now, but with different item and with ur creativity.
U guys can using tektek.org or using ur current inventory to make a good

post the current avi / tektek at this thread too

Any Question? pm / comment me C:

example:

Title: I love u !!! 4laugh (genre : romance)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._____Title: This is how true heart looks like_____ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-describe like a small story ....
-make it like a drama
- short description story smile
genre : action,comedy , romance, fiction, fantasy , anime , etc
- use all ur creativity

also after its done ...post it at this thread
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24431071

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:11 am
I edited it! It's not so bland and cliche anymore!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Title: StOrY tIeM!
Genre: fantasy, comedy, heartwarming stuff
Mini Story: So we got these completely different gals here. How are they all connected exactly? 'Cause they're all creations of THAT little creative girl right there (the first avatar)! She draws at least once a day and never fails to "adventure" with her creations! Together with the deep azure princess, the bandit and her pet, and the twisted mage, it's a hilarious, heartwarming self-role play of what it means to improve as an artist and a person, and what it means to behold the extraordinary power of CREATIVITY!

Hope this is much better than before!  

IAMPOOFED

Springtime Gaian

10,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

TheComicGirl

Dangerous Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

RWBY

Together these four are to save the world, with the help of some friends, and the guidance of their professors. Trained in the battle arts, they must work as a team to stop evil! But will they get along? Will they put away their differences?

Genre : Action, Fantasy, Anime

(Recreation of RWBY, Gaia style)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Title: Forever The World's Destruction
Genre: Fiction
The Story: The First To Rise To The Occasion would be The White One. She Represented goodness in it's purest form, almost like a god if you will. She floated to the large stadium. This place wasn't intended to be one, as there were no guests here and it was not build for a show. However, it would be more fitting to call this place a stage, as a very grand show was about to take place. The Second To Rise would be the one known as The Black Swamp. She is nearly the opposite of The White One. While The White One represents purity, justice, everything that could be definitely good. However, The Black Swamp represents Terror and everything evil. While The White One came from the sky, The Black Swamp came from the ground. More specifically, A swamp. The two glared intensely at one another, their gaze never breaking. The seriousness of the situation was so grand that no words were spoken and all sound seemed to fall. It was as if all the creatures in this world knew, and they all waited. As the two began to fight, they both broke away from each other and fell apart. The sheer magnitude of the fight forced the both of them to reconstruct. The Good one reformed into a lesser good version, three parts good, one parts evil. She was known as The Sweetest One The opened her eyes and looked over to her new opponent. Three parts evil, one parts good. She was known as The Grinning Clown . When they began to fight, they last a bit longer, but in the end they still reconstructed. Three parts evil became one part, and Three parts good also became one part. The Grinning Clown turned into The Sweetest One , and vise versa. This went on until the world could take no more power fluctuations, as the world itself had created these beings and relied in the balance, and began to end. As it was beginning to end, The Black Swamp glared forward at The White One  

MessinDibsSunderius

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:11 pm
My Tektek Contest Entry:
Human A Potion
Comfy Love (Hair)
Perfumed Bower (Swoon)
Loving Manner
A's Sketchbook (Dress)
Pretty Princess Purple Heels
Gakuen Love: Girl's Side (Rich Boy)
Hanafuda (Wisteria)

Title: A Modest Proposal
Genre: Romance
Story: A girl and her fiance for 3 years walk around in a quiet serene forest in the evening time of about 6pm near sunset. The forest is silent with birds chirping and leaves blow slowly around them from the breeze. She wears her best purple dress, hair in her cutest style that he has adored for 3 years and her best make up with perfume. Her fiance wears a fancy suite and shows her a bouquet of roses on the bridge where they first met 3 years ago. She is in shock and in swoon in love, he shows her a ring and proposes to her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:37 am
Marked, I'll get it right now.  

TheChaoticToast

Feline Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

TheChaoticToast

Feline Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:47 am
Title: Twin Marble Statues - Blindfolded Killers
Description: Ever wandered into a abandoned museum at night? Doors creaking behind you, opening when nobody's around? These beautiful twin marble statues are ready to strike fear into your hearts ~ <3
Genre: Horror
Story: A teenager boy, a runaway, was walking into a historical museum. He needed money, he needed it now. Looking for something useful, he looked around. Old coins, rusty gadgets, and more old things. He thought,"The old coins must be 500M these days, I must come back at night to sneak a few in my pockets!". Night time came as he survived in his camping tent, going back in he tip-toed, he went to the historical economy section. He slowly tip-toed to the door made out of fake huge dollar bills...~Creaaaaaaak~...he closed it slowly...~Creaaaaaaaak~...he thought,"Who else is here?!?" then he yelled,"Show yourself!". Nobody was there but 2 marble statues he didn't see before. They both held knifes, smiling, blood dripping from the tip of there knife. He stood there, and said,"They look so realistic...". He moves up to the white marble, reading a golden plate that says,"Torture". He wonders why, then he slides his hands on her arms, to her face. Then he felt a horrible pain, he looked down...he was impaled by a knife. He turned around and the black marble girl had put her knife in his back, she pulled it out, then stabbed him again. He bled to death. The two marble statues just stood there grinning. In the morning, everyone found the dead body of the boy. The statues were never found...ever...
Me:
The black marble is Pain and the white marble is Torture.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:50 am
The images won't load sorry! But check page 20 and keep going till you find my old entry!  

TheChaoticToast

Feline Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

gurgenshnogal

Anxious Regular

10,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:59 am
Title: Leather
Genre: fantasy
Mini Story: She is a half- spirit robot taxed with the terrible and lonely mission of protecting a royal family bloodline from evil.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]tektek.org/av/926654

Title: The Dark Water Princess
Genre: Fantasy, Tragedy, Betrayal
Descriptive Story: There once was a queen who had a daughter. The princess of course was supposed be kind to all in the kingdom but she didn't. She had powers that could of helped the people of her kingdom. the powers were to control water. She could make new rivers,oceans,and lakes so they had all the water they would need. Instead of doing that she had a plan to kill everyone in the kingdom, even her own parents. She flooded the kingdom and thought she killed everyone and declared herself queen and would capture people to worship her but instead her mother found her way back. She yelled at the princess and banished her from the kingdom and she was never seen again until now.  

jeick20

Profitable Autobiographer

6,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lonely katt

Lonely Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:11 am
Title: Loved But Not To Be Love
By: g0-0d Zhit 3nodding #5hrWork
Genre: Fantasy, Tragic, Drama(?)

Please forgive me for the rash words.
I'm just trying to make it seem real.
Thankyou and hope you enjoy my written story. 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Annabelle

Story: "That very day when I was lost in the cold rain. I remembered shivering by the biggest tree I could find.. I thought about my family, asking myself, why I was alone.. " Annabelle sighed.

Lighting struck and the sound of pouring rain was still going.
Warm.. Why's it so warm she thought..? Slowly opening her eyes, she heard, "Mom!! Mom look! She's awake!" A child shouted, "she's okay!!" Shocked, the fox stutter and ran under a chair, preparing to attack to protect herself.

The child look surprised at the fox. Walking towards her, he said softly, "It's okay..", slowly reaching his hand out to her. "Come out.. come on.." He sat down not far from her. Turning his back on her, then genteelly settling down a bowl of fresh warm milk. "Come on, it's okay. I'll take care of you." Snapping his finger several times when finally, the fox came out.

A tear stream ran down from Annabelle's cheek as she's recalling a memory, "I'll call you.. Marlie," popping out the image of the smile on the boy's face. Annabelle quickly told her sister, "Every day after school, Darren would always spend time with me, no matter what the weather was like: cold, hot, dry, wet, smoky, or when I'm in dangerous trouble!" Annabelle cried and spoke with love, "And in our 6 years together, he would sneak me to his school and show me around to his friends! And they liked me; they all adored me, Tina!.." Annabelle became silent.

Tina

Thinking, Tina spoke, "So then.. wait. What?! Oh no, don't tell me?! Is that why you're stuck in that stupid body creatures of yours!? You trade you're own beautiful creature to some wicked witch just for that stinking fake boy!?"

Ashamed of herself, Annabelle turned her face away from her sister and cried silently.

With anger Tina said, "But Annabelle, you know the rules! Why would you do that?!"

There was a moment of silent, "I grew to love the boy, Tina." Annabelle said softly. Struggling in her sister's arm, "I know it was wrong, but it seemed so right that the time.." Gasping for oxygen Annabelle continued, "besides.. now that I think of it," closing her eyes. "It was worth it..", she whispered.

"So you're saying it's worth dying for that boy!? Look at yourself, you're bleeding and can't you smell that blood?! It's human blood for heaven sakes! That brat sent those dang dogs after us, Annabelle! He doesn't love you!" Tina raged at Annabelle's half dead human corps.

Over the mountain hills, Tina heard gun shots and barking dogs. "Come on, Annabelle. Give up being Marile and let's go! You're going to die if you stay like like this!"

Annabelle replied back with the silence of nature. Tina's heart drop. She didn't even remember hearing the dogs barking. Back to her senses, the barking dogs were getting closer..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:21 pm

Title : Howling City
Genre : Fiction
The Story : Who does ever thought that the serenity would become busier? Who does ever thought that the starry sky would become neons? The trails of every human can be smelled everywhere. His vision is limited for several metres..

How can human stay like this?

Forgotten that he also is a human, he kept cursing the city. Trained in the mountains for almost 20 years, his sense had surpassed the human limit. His smell, his vision, his instinct, everything he had now, were all thanks to the master of the mountains, the alpha wolf, Yamakami Sensei..

With the mind of a human and the sense of a beast, Howl had become the pride of the Pack.. But his new mission is far more difficult than hunting in the mountains.. With the aid of the Ao no Ookami(the katana) and his loyal Shengu, his dear wolfriend, they step into the human world for the first time and journey into the depth of humanity, in order to save the humanity from annihilation.  

Fancy santo

O.G. GO

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
[1]@ Guildy ®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items