Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Chasing butterflies (Carlos / Miasma) [fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:57 am
...which was exactly why she was holding him at arm's length. Didn't want to get any of his tears on her dress, which was probably already contaminated too.
Maybe she was taking this whole "contamination" thing a bit too far.

Mia only stared at the cat as if it had grown another head.
"... are you serious."
He wasn't, right? Tree oil? Oil in itself was already a disaster, unless he was WAXING the place, but she highly doubted he was going to do something like that if his place was already messy. If anything, it would only make things even more disastrous. She made a mental note to keep at least 300m away from his room.

Also, it probably would have been rather mean (even for her) to answer his question by ducking him in the nearest puddle, so she only sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.
"Have you never used the restrooms in the school? There's plenty of wa...ter..."
She trailed off, as a gross realization came to mind, and she only stared at the cat, a look of horror on her face. He did use the washrooms, right?

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:41 pm
Carlos looked up. He really did know what a rest room was. He did, he used them occasionally. Mostly to collect water for bats and other projects but that wouldn't clean anything. Besides hardly anyone used the restrooms in the ghost dorms. They were ghosts after all.

"Carlos goes outside." he said. "Less dust." He nodded and then licked at his forearm. For a moment pulling off a bug and eating it before grinning at her. "More to eat too."

[A.V.]
Think what you want to think Mai. He is not on your rhythm.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:56 pm
And then she promptly dropped him, holding her arms out as if she had jus touched the most filthiest thing in the world. Oh Jack she needed to wash EVERYTHING. He touched her too, and... he touched Psy. Oh Jack Psy you are going to need a bath. The dirty kitty needed a bath too, but she really didn't want to touch him. How did one carry something without touching it? She supposed she could use her butterflies, bu she didn't want them touching that filth either, even if it was just a projection of her own fear.

Coming up with a brilliant idea, she clapped her hands together.
"Say! Why don't we go on a quest to find this wonderful water so you can clean up your dusty room?"
And also your dirty, dirty self but he didn't need to know that. She was going to drown him in the nearest body of water she could find.

phantompanther13
idek

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:08 pm
"Find water! I know where water it." he was up on his feet in a moment bouncing around.

"I run but have no legs, I have a mouth but I don't eat. I have coils like a snake and lay in a bed. What am I?" he started off to the lake really. because there wasn't a river. But he liked the riddle just the same.

He still didn't see how water would help clean though. It might wash the surface but it wouldn't get the dust.

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:19 pm
Oh, good, he took the bait.
Mia followed after him, making sure he wouldn't run away. She was going I make it her life goal that that kitty got a proper bath. Or, at least, her goal for today. She wasn't sure she wanted to run into him again after this.

His riddle, however, did distract her slightly, and she frowned.
"Something illogical."
Seriously, this cat better not be trying to confuse her by saying such a thing, and then making a break for it when she wasn't looking.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:28 am
If Carlos thought he was in any danger, he would defiantly do that, however at the moment, he had no clue of the horrors that Mai planed to inflict upon him.

"Illogical I assure you it is not. Water you seek and water it has in troves. Always flowing never stops running." Carlos sang as he neared the lake. "And water we have here too!" He turned and widened his grin at the ghoul.

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:08 pm
Mia wasn't quite sure how that "mouth" part was applicable to any body of water, unless it meant the surface, but that was extremely abstract and ridiculous.
But that was neither here nor there, as it seemed they had found their destination.
"Say, that reminds me of a riddle also. What's full of holes, yet can still hold water?"

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:18 pm
"What's full of holes and can still hold water?" he repeated and looked up at her stopping just at the water's edge paws squishing in the sand. He paused and stopped to think, eye brows furrowing together as his head tilted to the side. His grin took a slightly grinless quality. More thoughtful.

"I love a good riddle. A basin... no... maybe the ocean? It has lots of holes. and it holds water but it doesn't seem like the answer." he mumbled and dropped into thought. A basket could be the answer but it needed to be weaved tight in order to hold water and wouldn't really have hole...

Carlos's tail twitched in agitation as he thought. This was hard.

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:15 pm
"Would you like a hint?"
She smirked as she walked closer, knelt down, picked up Carlos by the neck and... dropped him in the water.
"The answer... is a sponge. Though I suppose a kitty works too."
A kitty with a few screws loose. That pretty much counted as holes.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:31 pm
Carlos just rag dolled and allowed him to be thrown into the water. It soaked into his fur and he laid there suddenly looking a lot smaller and skinnier as his fur clung to his tiny little body.

"A sponge? Is it bath time?" he looked around as if expecting to find a sponge. nope, he didn't see one. Still it was a good riddle. He looked down at the water and then splashed around in it. yep! this was fun. he pawed at it oh was that a fish? He dunked his head in the water trying to catch it missing terribly.

"A chain of armor I have." he mumbled as he stared in the water ears at alert. and odd sight considering he was soaked.

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:01 pm
Mia couldn't help but snicker at bedraggled appearance. He sort of looked like a half-drowned rat.
"Mia... that wasn't very nice..."
Ok, perhaps it was a little mean, but she had totally done it with good intentions. At least to her. Besides, being in a dusty room couldn't have been a good thing, and she was just helping him get rid of that dust. And a bath never killed anyone.... except maybe a lava demon or fire demon but she wasn't THAT mean.
... most of the time.

Still, his reaction, while unexpected, did make her feel a bit better. Cats may have normally disliked water, but it never killed them, and, well, Carlos didn't seem like a NORMAL cat anyways.
She also took the opportunity to wash her hands because that was also her intention.

"Yes, bath time for the dusty kitty. For one who likes water so much, I'm a little surprised you've never thought of cleaning your room with it."
She wasn't sure whether to comment on the armor remark or not. It seemed he was making even less sense than usual.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:22 pm
"Water will never do it. You need tree oil. Do you just use water? How does it get clean?" Carlos was very confused and stared at her a long moment before turning and grooming himself. Carlos didn't mind the water at all. Now if she tried to drown him that would be a different matter. Not that she could, he was a spirit and spirits didn't really drown. It just wasn't comfortable.

Instead Carlos groomed and then started to splash about in the water fur still sticking to his little body, making him look like a blue mossy twig instead of a cat. He looked around but all the fish has swum away so he took to playing in the mud, digging it up and possibly making himself a little more dirty in the process.

[A.V.]
Andrew sees you thinking about drowning him Miasma.

Also Carlos will not make this easy.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:06 pm
"Maybe if you tried you'd know, it's a LOT more effective than using tree oil."
Really. Common sense. This cat lacked it.
"Or if you're so fixated on using it, then at least clean the dust out with water."
Seriously, Carlos. Oil + dust = a disaster.

It seemed that wasn't the only disaster, and Mia gave a shriek when Carlos started splashing about.
"Stop that!"
She was about to scold him more when she saw that he was no longer in the water, and was now... playing in mud.
Mia stared at him with horror.

phantompanther13
She's crying on the inside haha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:13 pm
"It's tea tree oil. it's a cleaner. It's not sap silly. Usually you mix it with a bit of water just like tea." he hummed to himself. "how else do you drink tea?" how else indeed?

Carlos spotted a bit and then plunged his face into the mud trying to get at it. It was then that he realized what Mia was telling him to stop. "Stop what?" he looked up face covered in mud.

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:05 pm
"Uh, by using tea bags or ground tea leaves, not oil?"
Really, the idea of drinking oil made her shudder, and she had never heard of such a thing used to clean things.
"Cleaner or not, you should use water to get rid of the dust first, and then use the oil."
Seriously, Carlos, basic cleaning 101.

"Stop all of... this."
She gestured to Carlos and the vicinity around it.
"I just got you clean too." she sighed heavily.

phantompanther13

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces