Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Polette's Breeding Thread - [closed] [OOC] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:38 pm
User Image

User Image If you're ready for your SoA to have cubs/pups, please post here when the thread is open. Fill out the below form entirely, or I might ignore the post.
User Image You must post a log (or links to your logs) of at least five complete roleplays done by each parent who is involved in your breeding. More specific information, as well as what constitutes as a complete roleplay, can be found here.
User Image New! There is no longer a breeding fee.
User Image New! I will no longer be accepting fees for same-gendered twins or customs that have the same markings as other cubs in the litter. <3
User Image Each time you breed your SoA, you need entirely new roleplays. You can't use any roleplay(s) from the breeding before.
User Image As an incentive for roleplaying, anyone who sends in ten roleplays for each parent will be getting an extra cub in addition to the one(s) rolled.
User Image I will do almost all of my rolling for litter size in this thread (save for special circumstances).
User Image A personal note: There might be designs/concepts that I might not feel overly comfortable with, but I will try to let you know/work with you if this happens. <3

User Image
Special Terms

User Image Throwbacks: If you say yes to this option, there is a possibility that you will get throwbacks to an actual SoA somewhere in the cub's heritage. Please post all images that you can/want of your SoA's ancestors (full-blood related, please, like parents, siblings, grandparents, etc.). Saying yes does not guarantee a throwback, however, and cubs will never look exactly like their ancestor; this is only possible through customs, and you must get permission from both the colorist and ancestor's owner to do this. I will note that I love throwbacks, and will at the very least generally utilize some of their colors if you select that option. Please keep this in mind! <3
User Image Randoms: If you say yes to the random option, I have the option of throwing in markings/colors/traits that may not appear in the lineage. This gives me some flexibility with palettes/designs, but I will never give you a fully 'random' cub. Please also note that you do not have the option with Rogue Breedings; as the father is unknown, I automatically get to decide what the father looks like.
User Image Customs: Each regular litter now comes with two automatic custom slots; you still pay full price of a cub custom to do this, but you do not need to obtain a separate custom slot. You may, however, only get one custom every month this way (if you get one in January, you need to wait until February to custom another cub through a breeding slot). These two regular custom slots are open for only 24 hours after you receive the litter; please post approved forms in here in my breeding thread. Customs cubs cannot be completely random, and need to keep with the colors/designs of the family they are created for. More detailed information in regards to litter customs in posted here.
User Image Hybrid Customs: You can custom hybrids into litters (this is the ONLY time you may custom hybrids; you still cannot get them from regular custom slots). However, there is only one custom slot per hybrid litter. If you take a hybrid custom slot, you may not get a custom slot in any other litters for three months, and it will also have an equal chance of being fertile or infertile. If both parents allow for a full-blooded cub (genetically), there are two slots available, but only if both customs are full-blooded cubs.

User Image
Related Information

User Image Gods and mortals can mix and have offspring. The children of such a pairing will always be mortal, but will have seer abilities. It is your choice how strong or weak these powers are.
User Image Females must wait for their current litters to grow to adolescent before they can breed again. Males, however, can breed at any time, though you still need five different roleplays each time they breed.
User Image If you have a female and you don't have any male to breed her to, you can say that she mated with a random rogue. In this case, you'll get a surprise with the color and patterns of the offspring (since the father is unknown). However, you can only have 1/2 of the total number of cubs/pups available to the mother's species. For example, a normal lion-lioness pairing can have up to six cubs maximum, but if that lioness bred with a rogue, she could only have up to three cubs maximum.
User Image Adolescents can breed and have offspring, but since they've not reached maturity, they can only have 1/2 the maximum number of offspring for their species. If an adolescent female has also mated with a random rogue, she can only have 1/4 the maximum number of offspring for their species.
User Image Hybrids are available! Leopard x lion, lion x cheetah, and cheetah x leopard crosses are all possible. These cubs have a 1/10 chance of being fertile; the rest will be sterile and may not produce any offspring.
User Image Fertile hybrids have half-sized litters; cheetons have 1 - 2 cubs, leopons have 1 - 3 cubs, and leotahs have 1 - 2 cubs. In case of conflicting hybrid litter sizes, the roll will be determined by the mother's species.
User Image There are instances where you can pick between new lineart and old lineart. Please refer to this page to see which lines these are. There is also the option to convert the final stages of offspring to an alternate set of lines. Please note this if you want it in your breeding form!

User Image
Litter Sizes

Lion: 2-6 cubs
Leopard: 2-6 cubs
Cheetah: 2-5 cubs
Wild Dog: 2-8 pups
Hyena: 2-5 pups

Leopard x Lion cross: 2-6 cubs
Cheetah x Lion cross: 2-5 cubs
Cheetah x Leopard cross: 2-5 cubs

Leopon x (Pure or hybrid): 1-3 cubs
Leotah x (Pure or hybrid): 1-2 cubs
Cheeton x (Pure or hybrid): 1-2 cubs

Avian: 2-6 eggs
Genet: 2-6 kittens
Hare: 2-4 kittens
Jackal: 2-9 pups
Klipspringer: 2 fawns
Maned Wolf: 2-6 pups
Ratel: 2-5 pups
Serval: 2-3 kittens
Snake: 2-10 eggs
Waterbuck: 2 fawns

[size=11]
[b]Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue":[/b]
[b]Mother's name, image, and owner: [/b]
[b]Pride:[/b] Pride name here OR "Rogue"
[b]Roleplay Links for Father (if not a rogue):[/b] [url=]Link #1[/url], [url=]Link #2[/url], [url=]Link #3[/url], [url=]Link #4[/url], [url=]Link #5[/url]
[b]Roleplay Links for Mother: [/b][url=]Link #1[/url], [url=]Link #2[/url], [url=]Link #3[/url], [url=]Link #4[/url], [url=]Link #5[/url]
[b]Would you like having a throwback?[/b] Yes/No
[b]If so, please list images of those ancestors (or aunts/uncles) here:[/b]
[b]Would you like having a random? [/b]
[b]Anything Else?[/b]
[/size]

User Image

Polette generated a random number between 2 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:22 pm
Rogue x Halus-Bulu

Polette
Crew

Polette generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 6!

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:22 pm
Taime'sooja x Enitan'Kagiso

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:00 pm
For Halus' litter! Posting for them because it's late and I don't want them to miss out. <3

Lady Kitania
Applying for: Rogue x Halus-Bulu
Name of SoA: Senka
Meaning: "Shadow"
Appearance: Gray from her grandfather, this cub is almost nothing but dark. She has her mother's main markings with her grandmother's under eye marks. Her dorsal stripe turns brown at both ends, white "stars" dotting it from one end to the other. She has brown toes with white claws. Her ear fluffs, nose, face, and hair colors are all black-ish. Meanwhile, her eyes are a gray-purple, a throwback from her mother's siblings. I see her hair tie as being the same color as her eyes.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Her name is just as she's perceived. She's quiet and keeps to herself. You practically wouldn't even know she's there for how hushed she is. She does not question authority what so ever, taking the fact that she was born as a "slave" to heart. While she may dream big of one day having cubs of her own who are free from the Thrall position, she herself knows she will always remain there... So why fight it? She's loyal to her pride and her family, but has problems speaking her own voice.
Any additional requirements that the family has: None, but she won't be leaving the pride. :3

F a y t h - x
Applying for: Rogue x Halus-Bulu
Name of SoA: stjörnu skjöldur (Nickname: Stö-Skö)
Meaning: Star sheild
Appearance: Please see ref below!
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Prone to random bouts of philosophical poetics, Stö-Skö could be described as the kind of girl who seems to always have her head in the clouds, so it catches others off guard when she ends up whooping their tail, then skipping along like nothing happened. This is because, while others rely on their brute strength, Stö-Skö notices what others dont, and uses her starts and observational skills! So while she may not be LISTENING to you, you can be sure she is watching.
Any additional requirements that the family has:

ShinosBee

Nerd

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:01 pm
Custom-In for Taime'sooja x Enitan'Kagiso
Name of SoA: Ardiyz'El
Gypsy Name: Mocking Bird
Appearance: Ref with same blue as face, accept I'd like the first set of wings to be the same blue as his face, and the second gradient from the gray it is currently to white (still with orange outline). Just to reference, the second set of wings are supposed to look like a mix of these and these. (I tried xD)
Visual Ref:
User Image  
Polette generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 2!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:10 am
Abu'kule-biti x Kiumasaza +1

Polette
Crew

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:03 pm
Posting this in for Gene. c:

Gene Wilder
Applying for: Enitan x Taime
Name of SoA: Sumuyo
Meaning: "Poisonous heart". Mix between "sumu" (poison) and "moyo" (heart).
Appearance: Please see the ref. :v
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: Sumuyo is good-looking and BOY does she exploit that. Whether it's getting boys to hunt for her, girls to do favors for her (in exchange for flirting tips), or adults to do her chores. Some pride members argue she's playing fast and loose with everyone, but she doesn't care. She's the queen of hearts, and she'll trump you every time.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Cub will totally hang out in the pride 'til she's an adol at least. :B

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:23 pm
ChaosTheories
Applying for: Abu'kule-biti X Kiumasaza
Name of SoA:Kidogo (Adult name: Mbili'mbele)
Meaning: "Little" in Swahili (Adult name: Roughly "Two sight" in Swahili)
Appearance: Mother's base colour, mane, and tail tip colour. Mixture of mother and father-inspired markings in white and father's brown. Heterochromia.
Visual reference:
User Image

Personality: A simple cub who tends to see things in black and white. If one thing is "right" in his mind, the other must be "wrong". He gets confused by nuances in morality and the like, and what he doesn't understand, he will lash out at. He will have a confusing growing up, but when he earns his name, he will finally be able to see that life isn't so simple, and he will mellow into an intelligent and calm lion that is satisfied with life and asks for nothing but the basic necessities to live and a happy family.

Any additional requirements that the family has: Accepting of polyamorous, queer, and homosexual relationships!

cyhorse
Applying for: Abu'kule-biti x Kiumasaza
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning: ---
Appearance:
Base Coat Color: White
Ear Markings: Like the grandma's: [X]. I would like if the colors were a dark brown (the father's color) and a tan/light orange (similar to the colors on the great grandmother)
Face/Belly/Toes markings: Like the mother's markings in the same color: [X]
For the belly marking, I would love if some darker brown could run along the lighter marking. Similar to the effect of the great grandmother's back legs markings: Legs~
Face Marking: I would like if she had a face marking similar to the great grandmother's marking in a brown color that looks good with her. (CC on color): Face
Back Marking: A sun, like the great grandmother's in the same colors and in the same location on the back: [X]
Eye Color: Green like the mother's
Mane and Tail Color: Brown, similar to the father's brown color
Visual reference: None
Personality: -I will fill this out later-
Any additional requirements that the family has: Accepting of polyamorous, queen, and homosexual relationships

(I didn't want to rush to come up with a personality/name for her just yet. Thank you for the opportunity~)

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Polette generated a random number between 2 and 3 ... 2!

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:32 pm
The summer heat is apparently melting my brain. xD

Rogue x L'aiime

Polette generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 4!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:50 pm
Al-Hattal x Pandora

Polette
Crew

Polette generated a random number between 2 and 4 ... 4!

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:44 pm
Riikano x Miri

Polette generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 4!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:34 pm
ninja

Polette
Crew

Polette generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 3!

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:30 am
Round 2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:18 pm
I'd like a CC female cub for Kiamba'Roho x Chuntao. <3  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff