Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

myneighborbuggy

Shy Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:40 pm
`My Little p***s`
mysweetestflower
`My Little p***s`
Hello everyone!
My name is Riley.
I am a 23 year old mother of an almost 18 month old boy.
I'm from near Chicago.
I am also a Veterinary Technician part time. I absolutely love my job!

my sister also has an 18 month old and is a veterinary technician! 3nodding

Wow! I always love to hear of other technicians. A lot of people don't even know the job exists. 18 months is a crazy but fun time. whee My son was born April 12th of last year.
well i guess counting he's actually 20 months lol he was born 2 decembers ago 3nodding he is a super awesome little kid tho! they come visit me often 4laugh i actually trained to be a vet tech in a community college but it was a small program so i only got a certificate and not a degree.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:43 pm
`My Little p***s`
mysweetestflower
hello friends! my name is Nikki. im 22 and i live with my amazing boyfriend in texas! i have 3 cats a dog and 2 hamsters cat_3nodding

Ha, I also have three cats as well as two dogs. Two of them are just over a year and the other is 18 years old.
oh wow! congrats to your 4 legged baby for making it to 18! my parents have an almost 12 year old lab 3nodding  

myneighborbuggy

Shy Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:45 pm
mysweetestflower
`My Little p***s`
mysweetestflower
`My Little p***s`
Hello everyone!
My name is Riley.
I'm from near Chicago.

Wow! I always love to hear of other technicians. A lot of people don't even know the job exists. 18 months is a crazy but fun time. whee My son was born April 12th of last year.
well i guess counting he's actually 20 months lol he was born 2 decembers ago 3nodding he is a super awesome little kid tho! they come visit me often 4laugh i actually trained to be a vet tech in a community college but it was a small program so i only got a certificate and not a degree.

Oh cool! I went to school and passed with a degree, but never took the national boards. I am planning to when my son gets older and I can study. Do you work in the field?
I adopted her at 17 because she was surrendered to our clinic. She is in kidney failure, but am managing it with special food and blood pressure meds. Her latest bloods were significantly better. 12 is great for a lab! My beagle turns 8 this year. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:49 pm
`My Little p***s`
mysweetestflower
`My Little p***s`
mysweetestflower
`My Little p***s`
Hello everyone!
My name is Riley.
I'm from near Chicago.

Oh cool! I went to school and passed with a degree, but never took the national boards. I am planning to when my son gets older and I can study. Do you work in the field?
nah i had a really hard time finding the vein for drawing blood and had to dig around for it in every patient i worked with. i know what that feels like and i couldnt bring myself to do that to the animals emo i decided i wanted to work with them but not medically so i was going to go into doggy daycare but never went through with it. i have a really sick kitty right now though who has to have sub-q fluids every other day so im really glad i went through the program!  

myneighborbuggy

Shy Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:57 pm
mysweetestflower

I adopted her at 17 because she was surrendered to our clinic. She is in kidney failure, but being managed. 12 is great for a lab! My beagle turns 8 this year. sweatdrop
sad It took me a long time to be proficient at drawing blood, and even then I still have days where I can't get any. I'm sorry to hear about your sick kitty...is it kidney failure?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:07 pm
`My Little p***s`
mysweetestflower

I adopted her at 17 because she was surrendered to our clinic. She is in kidney failure, but being managed. 12 is great for a lab! My beagle turns 8 this year. sweatdrop
sad It took me a long time to be proficient at drawing blood, and even then I still have days where I can't get any. I'm sorry to hear about your sick kitty...is it kidney failure?
im not sure exactly what she has. i was told (by the imaging vet) she could be in the early stages of kidney disease but there's nothing on her bloodwork so my vet said she probably has hepatitis or pancreatitis or something. She's loosing muscle mass in her back legs from not moving around because she doesnt feel well. all we can do for her right now is the sub-q fluids, an appetite stimulant every 3 days and im supposed to try and get her to move around more.  

myneighborbuggy

Shy Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:16 pm
mysweetestflower

It stinks when the bloodwork doesn't show anything definite. I hope you can get your kitty eating and feeling better!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:30 pm
`My Little p***s`
mysweetestflower

It stinks when the bloodwork doesn't show anything definite. I hope you can get your kitty eating and feeling better!
thank you! i sure hope so too!!  

myneighborbuggy

Shy Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

xKisuke

Heart Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:04 am
Hii I'm Adrian 20 years old im in my majors.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:27 pm
Hello! I'm a mangaka living in New York. Very good to meet all of you!  

Lord Enerjak

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Newbie Helper 100

Spollox

Destitute Bookworm

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:31 pm
Hello everyone, I am a new Gaian, I made my account years ago but it got deleted due to inactivity but I'm back now to play with my best friend Kora! I am twenty years old and I am in college for something. I don't know yet. but whatever I do I hope I do it good! I just want to meet some new people on here, and maybe even get rich ninja lol I hope I can make at least an infinitesimally small impact on the community!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:45 am
hello everyone
I am David from NYC
love playing ZOMG  

bronxbigred2

Auntie sindy

Cute Pup

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:29 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:31 pm
`My Little p***s`
Hello everyone!
My name is Riley.
I'm from near Chicago.

So glad I'm not the only one with kids here 3nodding  

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:34 pm
Hello fellow members, my name is Linette. I'm 26yrs old and I live in the sunny (but oh so hot and humid) Florida. I have 2 kids and I'm a pastry chef. My part-time hobby is making charms and sculptures out of polymer clay and sewing 4laugh  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff