Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
It's Still a Hiding Spot, But For a Knight Now Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:08 pm
Slave Boy Anon

Arron did his best to hide. He was crouched in the corner behind some large ferns. He could not see the woman walking in, but heard the door open. He became very still, & silent.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:25 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The woman stepped into the green house with elegance in every motion. Her aura oozed with dark power, and her mouth was curled into a malicious grin. She took hold of a flower's head, and gave a tug, ripping it from its stem and scattering its petals.

The slave boy watched anxiously, feeling an overwhelming urge to rescue Arron. He'd only just met him, but that made no difference. For some reason, he was always quick to protect others. His heart beat more and more rapidly the closer the woman; his Mistress, got to Arron. Without even considering the consequences, the slave sent a powerful kick at a small box by the green-house entrance, and the sprinkler system turned on.  

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:31 pm
Slave Boy Anon

The mechanic made a small noise as the cold water hit him. Yet, he stayed put, hoping he would not be found by the woman.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:46 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The woman stopped her walking, her hair slicking down over her face as her make-up ran in black streaks from her eyes. The grin remained on her face, and she chuckled behind her teeth.
"My pet would like another punishment." her voice was cold and sadistic, and as she spoke she left through the door she'd first used to enter, leaving Arron alone in the green house.

The young slave shuddered in place, knowing all too well what came next. At the very least, he was relieved that the other had not been spotted. He was entirely prepared to accept whatever punishment his Mistress would concoct.

The sprinklers turned off just as the woman left the green house. She regarded her slave with that same grin, then twirled a wet strand of hair between her fingers.
"Did you want to see me dripping wet with water so badly, slave? How should I return the favour." she pondered out loud.

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:49 pm
Slave Boy Anon

Arron stood trying to think of the best escape route out of the green house, getting more & more soaked to the bone. He really wanted to help the slave, but had no idea how to.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:08 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

She snapped her fingers.
"I know. It's going to rain not long from now, and all through the night." she took hold of the slave's collar and tugged him closer to her roughly.
"Do you know what happens to bad pets, slave?"

"Yes... Mistress..." the slave replied shakily. He closed his eyes tightly, clenching his fists.

"Bad pets sleep outside." with that final sentence, the woman pulled her slave into a passionate, violent kiss. She let go of him and laughed to herself as he toppled to the ground in a heap. Not another word was said from either of them as she walked back into the mansion, disappearing through the large double doors.  

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:17 am
Slave Boy Anon

Once the woman was gone, he dashed out to help the poor young man. "Are y-you alright..?" he asked quietly offering his hand to help him up.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:26 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The slave remained motionless for a time before finally opening his eyes halfway to look up at Arron. He couldn't move, and doubted he could say very much. Still, he'd suffered worse punishments than being forced to sleep outside, so he was grateful. The clouds in the sky were very grey, and seemed ready at any moment to drench the land in rain. With a breath, the slave tried to speak.
"Don't... worry..." he groaned softly.

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:48 am
Slave Boy Anon

Arron looked at the slave worriedly. He then wrapped his arm around the man & used his strength to hoist him to his feet. He was still soaked & was becoming chilled, but he was more worried about the man who had just been knocked down. "...Are y-you okay..?" he asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:58 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"Succubus..." he brought himself to utter. He wasn't entirely sure that his Mistress was even a succubus, but from what he'd been told and experienced, he was fairly certain of it. She had many powers, and she'd just used one of them.
"Drained my....my energy..." as he was helped to his feet, his body leaned more on Arron. He wasn't capable of standing on his own. To rely on others was such a foreign thing to him, and he would have insisted he was all right and for Arron to quickly make his escape, but the state he was in prevented him from doing so. As rain began to fall, he tried to gesture towards a shed that was partially hidden behind a few trees beyond the green house. It would have to suffice for shelter for the night.

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:15 am
Slave Boy Anon

Arron listened, & obeyed, helping his new found friend into the shed. "St-Stars... I-I'm sorry th-that me showing up c-caused this mess..." he said getting the pair out of the rain.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:29 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The shed wasn't very large, but contained all sorts of gardening supplies and just general yard-word tools. The rain began to pound hard on the shed's metal roof, but it was sturdy, and there were no leaks to be found. As soon as they were inside, the slave boy shook his head gently.
"I would... have been punished... regardless..." he murmured, trying to at least absolve Arron of his worries a little. He shuddered a bit, the cold air of night creeping in slowly.

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:38 am
Slave Boy Anon

Closing the door to the shed plunged them both into darkness, however the young man could see Arron's eyes glowing softly. Arron managed to get him down gently & by a clear spot on the wall.

He fiddled with his wrist plate & goggles, causing a light to start shining & a thick blanket appeared in the mechanic's arms. "D-Don't want you to get sick..." he mumbled as he draped it over the scantily clad man. He then made a blanket appear for himself.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:47 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The slave was rendered speechless by what he just witnessed, and not solely because he lacked the energy to speak. He'd never seen that kind of technology before, and it astounded him. His pale blue eyes even managed to widen in awe. He began to wonder what kind of person Arron really was, and where he came from. All sorts of questions rapidly fired through his brain. Despite this, all he managed to utter was a soft "woah".  

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:01 am
Slave Boy Anon

The Lythcol mechanic smiled lightly at the man's awe. He sat down on the opposite wall, slowly drying off. "I-I get a lot of p-people amazed at th-this stuff." he said shyly, "I-I hope that k-keeps you from g-getting sick... Y-You should get some r-rest..."

Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff