Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
It's Still a Hiding Spot, But For a Knight Now Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:00 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"I understand." Talbot replied, seemingly fading once more to sleep. He fought it, and forced himself to sit up, trying to mask any pain from appearing on his face. "More waiting, I suppose."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:18 pm
Flustered Knight Anon

Arron frowned. "...H-Hey... g-get rest... Y-You earned it. I-I'll handle anything b-bad th-that happens for a-a while." he said with a kind smile.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:24 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"I can't leave you alone here. Not when we're in such a place, surrounded by potential enemies..." he paused in his thoughts, frowning, "though I suppose I wouldn't be much help to you as I am."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:38 pm
Flustered Knight Anon

Arron only nodded with a small smile. "Th-That's why you need some r-rest." he said, "Also I-I've got Lyth. We-We can fly out of here if-if things g-get really bad."

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:10 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"Your other self... I'd forgotten..." Talbot replied with a short nod. He lied down once more, though not at all happy to be in such a state once more.
"I feel as though I've been getting hurt quite a lot. It shouldn't be a surprise, given my profession, but I'd rather this didn't become a common occurrence." He sighed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:42 am
Flustered Knight Anon

"Y-Yeah... I know... b-but look at it this way... Y-You can rest now since y-your quest is finished..." said the mechanic with a kind smile, "Y-You definitely d-deserve it." Arron sat down next to the bench & would wait, allowing Talbot to rest.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:08 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"It will only be truly finished if the white kingdom agrees to this treaty as well. They may just reject it, as the white king had before. It's possible the war may still continue." Talbot replied. He didn't mean to sound pessimistic, but he felt it was important to speak the truth.
"It may be beyond our hands now... but I don't believe I truly belong to either kingdom, regardless."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:19 pm
Flustered Knight Anon

Arron frowned thoughtfully as he listened to his friend. The more he thought about his words the more he wondered if he was right.
"...We-Well... my door is al-always open for y-you, y-your family & Atticus." he said with a chuckle, "I-I'll have to b-buy a-a couch th-that turns into a-a bed though."

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:26 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"I feel as though... I'd like to see the world. I've spent so much time in the same place, forced to follow the whims of others. It's painful to be behind walls when I know there are so many things in the world I haven't seen." He spoke with wonderment in his eyes, and a soft smile on his face, each word coming directly from his heart. "But... there are still responsibilities I have as well. I'd like to right the people I've wronged, as well as help you to return where you belong."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:37 pm
Flustered Knight Anon

Hearing Talbot speak passionately about what he wanted to do with his future made Arron smile. "Th-That sounds l-like a-a great idea..." he said, "...b-but I-I'd hold off until y-you're fully healed. Y-You should go wh-where ever you want to go. W-Will you send me a-a postcard or too?" The mechanic did not respond to the knight wanting to get him to his home planet.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:42 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"I'm not certain if post cards can reach an entirely different planet..." Talbot responded with a surprised look on his face, obviously missing that Arron had ignored his statement.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:02 am
Flustered Knight Anon

"...I-I meant my workshop." deadpanned Arron, "It-It would t-take a-a long time to b-build a-a ship to go home." Arron wondered how long they would be sitting idle.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:05 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"The work will only be half as long if we work together." Talbot insisted.
As if on cue, a messenger was let into the room. She was small and young, and she scurried over to Arron and Talbot once she saw them.
"Hello hello. His Highness and her Highness told me to give you this." She offered a very official-looking scroll to the two.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:09 am
Flustered Knight Anon

The mechanic glanced at the knight with an expression of curiosity & confusion before reaching his hand to take the scroll. "Th-Thank you Miss." he said with a small smile. Arron looked it over before opening it.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:14 am
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

It was a scroll of parchment, with golden leafing along the bottom and top edge. A single ribbon of blue held it closed, and upon the parchment, the peace treaty. Two spaces were signed, and two remained open, not yet signed.
"Then... we are entrusted to deliver this?" Talbot asked, his eyes wide.

"Yes yes!" the girl nodded enthusiastically.  
Fanonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff