Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Midwest Conventions
Acen 2015 Gaia Online Panel Return?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hectorish 00

1,350 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:20 am
Hello i AM Hectorish 00 A local member since 2009 2008? Not Sure how long ive been a member was wondering if i Hectorish 00 Could Host the First Anime Central 2015 Because i do know since DJ Helsing Left Gaia Online I know hes left that behind and no one came to take his place and i feel that i would be the perfect person to take it and bring back to Acen a GAIA ONLINE PANEL!!!! So if any Admin or Moderator is looking at this Please Contact me

Thanks Hectorish 00  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 6:18 am
At the rate Gaia is going - it seems like they will only be doing local cons in California. There was an announcement a looooong time ago about some con in Cali that Dj Helsing was going to for a panel - but as far as that, that seems to be the only one.

It's understandable though. All the backlash they would get from all the changes.
I can see why they wouldn't be so quick to find a replacement. emotion_awesome  

0nee-san

Timid Kitten

16,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:07 am
Hectorish 00
Hello i AM Hectorish 00 A local member since 2009 2008? Not Sure how long ive been a member was wondering if i Hectorish 00 Could Host the First Anime Central 2015 Because i do know since DJ Helsing Left Gaia Online I know hes left that behind and no one came to take his place and i feel that i would be the perfect person to take it and bring back to Acen a GAIA ONLINE PANEL!!!! So if any Admin or Moderator is looking at this Please Contact me

Thanks Hectorish 00

Greetings Hectorish 00,

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of the Gaia Online Panel at Acen. Living in Michigan myself I've been wondering if Gaia Online is going to do a Panel at Youmacon. I'm going to send you a Private Message about your request and talk to the Captain of this Guild as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:40 pm
It would be awesome. The last time Dj did a panel at Acen, i couldn't be there til the next day and missed everything sad  

Shiny Chelle

Ruthless Prophet

15,000 Points
  • Healer 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Survivor 150

nena_sakura

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:04 am
cool a gaia online panel at Acen would be nice !
too bad its not there ! it would have been fun
you can try contacting gaia online directly ?
but idk if i can make it this year  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:29 pm
ohhh i was wondering why the panel stopped... i didn't realize helsing left sad
i remember the last thing he was talking about was his new kid!  

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

Midwest Conventions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces