Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
What do you wear in hot temperature ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:47 pm
I can wear bermudas, t-shirt, shorts, skirts, tank-tops and dresses !

For many years, I never bought shorts, because I felt it was too short and I was shy to wear them. It's the same story for mini-skirts.

Today, I was wearing a tank-top that has thin straps and lace and seriously OLD MAN CAME and LOOK AT MY CHEST WITH A BIG SMILE.

The tank top wasn't revealing at all. It looked this this picture on google

For many years I limited my choice and variety of clothing because I dislike to have perverted looks.
sad I am annoyed because in spring/summer it can get really hot 30°C to 40°C ! I can't wear jeans or a turtle neck sweater !  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:30 pm
                well, that's not creepy at all! but hey, people are gonna be creepy all the time, i guess.

and i wear shorts, tank tops, t-shirts, jeans, sandals, sneakers, and the like. i also slather on sunscreen, haha.

although i get what you mean about revealing-- i'm ridiculously shy about clothes a lot, especially when it comes to the summer. i really want to try a bikini,but at the same time..
                x

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:33 am
loonaboots
                well, that's not creepy at all! but hey, people are gonna be creepy all the time, i guess.

and i wear shorts, tank tops, t-shirts, jeans, sandals, sneakers, and the like. i also slather on sunscreen, haha.

although i get what you mean about revealing-- i'm ridiculously shy about clothes a lot, especially when it comes to the summer. i really want to try a bikini,but at the same time..
                x
I just bought my first bikini this year... and guess how old I am...  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 2:13 pm
When it's hot, I typically wear capris and burmuda shorts. My legs are long- 1 centimeter less than a meter to be exact- and I don't always appreciate the um, appreciative glances I receive. As for shorts, it varies from tube tops to polos and all others really. My chest isn't large, so I don't get those stares.  

xoAniLuv

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:44 pm
Sundresses and light cardigans! :]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:10 pm
My outfits vary from tank tops and skirts to t shirts and shorts. One look I've really been loving lately is dresses. They're so girly and pretty and I like how they can keep you really cool. Here's a picture of my favourite dress! That's really gross though D:
User Image

moxie foxy

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:26 pm
I mostly wear shorts and camisoles because it's so hot and sunny here that anything else is unreasonable. I wear t-shirts occasionally and I usually wear a vest of some sort of my camisoles unless it's cool enough to layer them.
I used to be really shy about what I wore and I would wear jeans and stuff in the summer but as time went on I started dressing for comfort instead and it really helped me to dress for the weather.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:16 pm
A dream is a wish your heart makes

leggings or pants... I hate showing my legs redface
and i mostly have short sleeve shirts anyways,
I have more trouble dressing for winter...

When you're fast asleep

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:22 am
Well I wear bright colors in the summer. And i also wear tee shirt and shorts.
So here's the colors I mostly wear.
Aqua blue tie dye.
Navy blue depends on the fabric
Pink media pink.
Red depends on the shade.
Purple depends on the shade purple
Black depends on the fabric.

Well i have more black than my friends. However I wear anything what I do like on myself. Since I have the colors what I look good in. Since I clearly like winter on myself and I like to wear fall colors as well. Since I have dark hair and eyes and pale skinned. I think I fell into fall and winter color scheme. But my friends thought I look awesome almost every color in the book. Even I have right coloring. In the summer I wear mostly tee shirts because I know how they fit into my body. When I try the tank tops I don't really care about them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:34 pm
Short and t-shirts

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash