Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:41 pm
For Atuallah or Su-Kanya maybe? If I spelled that right haha.

I have Reve here, who is kind of a blank slate with a very basic personality. He is a rogue, and I've been looking for prides for him. So he could join really any pride. c:

User Image
He's friendly, and charming. He is a dreamer, and dreams of a happy ever after. He has always been the sort of princely type.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:53 am
User Image

Aurinko can do a joining duel with Adhama! smile Or more, if the rolls say she needs it xd At the moment, I'll be fairly slow, because I may or may not have gotten behind on my cable bill emo So my connection is spotty for the moment  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:41 am
Perhaps for Jhonki!?

User Image

Kizalia'buga. Formerly of the kusini mwezi. She got lost and separated at a somewhat young age. She saw an animal she wanted to follow, and before she knew it it was dark and she was far from home. They all figured some type of predator got her or perhaps an accident and is now assumed deceased by that pride.

Maybe they can meet and travel and find a pride to join together? Perhaps more if they hit it off.
She's a little distant and has a hard time with expressing how she feels. But otherwise she's a sweet, well-intentioned girl.

I've also got Sethatta.

User Image

He was a Firekin slave, but has left since the rebellion. He's currently lonely and wandering to rogue lands searching for something worth living for.

He's a little beat up, scarred mainly, but if nothing else he is extremely loyal and understanding still. He hates sand.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:18 pm
Meepfur

Would you be interested in potential friend plots with you Ijuba and my Erevu?

Also trying to get his in-pride roleplays up but it'd be really nice if he had a close friend. u vu

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:13 pm
Just enough brains for coherent responses. Sorry no quotes, I'm on my phone and feeling super lazy after my day.

@Silver: Not in the pack, but I can take a closer look and see if she'd fit. Definitely up for RP, though! Possibly more, once I get a better feel for her.

@Buffy: Ooh, he's handsome. He sounds like he could really be a good fit for Kanya, if he wouldn't mind joining the Mwezi.

@Drani: yesplz. Slow doesn't bother me, I'm a one or two a day person on my good days. XD;

@tani: I'd love for them to meet! We can see how they get on and go from there.
(I have one of Sethatta's sisters, hee. Need to figure out where she is. I have two nieces of his, too. Perhaps he'd like to meet one?)

@Lolli: Ceeertainly! Friends would be excellent.

*crawls to bed*  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:52 pm
Meepfur

@Lolli: Ceeertainly! Friends would be excellent.

*crawls to bed*

I'll start up a roleplay for them, then!
Have a good sleep. uwu

EDIT:
Here you go~

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:56 am
I would love for Setty to meet some of his old family! Would definitely give him a little happiness boost.

And wonderful! I'll start something up for Jhonki and kizalia this afternoon emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:14 am
A duel for you! heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:21 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24350935

Brown meets brown in this epic tale!  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:43 pm
<33

For the sake of Jahy babies, I'd like to offer Ras at Tolu? Even though he might not be what you're looking for, being a bit unnatural in his coloring. Ras was a Vizier in Riri's desert bandit pride. So he's tough. He's a little rough around the edges, and still walks like he had the power that he had back when the pride was still together. Definitely burly and strong.
For the Jahy, also, Gaspard is up for any sort of RP in the Burkut~!

We were also thinking about an Ela couple? Their RP is here and I'm still up for that couple, if you are~ c:

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:11 am
Ooh, Ras would be excellent! <3 The little bit of pale blue on't be too bithersome to her, especially since he has nice scars. ;D

Oh, yes! I will reply to that soon/work on wrapping it.

(My internet is having issues again. Comcast claims it is an area problem they are fixing. We will see. :< In the meantime, slowness.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:27 pm
I have internet again, yay! biggrin And have replied to a few things.

*tweaks/adds stuff*  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:34 pm
Meepfur

-thought I replied derp-
Excellent! Want me to start something?  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:16 am
Meepfur

8D Sounds good! Would you like to play them together? I can also start getting to work on compiling Rps for Ras~ (Unless you use credits for breedings?  

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:09 pm
SilverLutz

-thought I replied derp-
Excellent! Want me to start something?

That would he wonderful! biggrin
oo DeD

8D Sounds good! Would you like to play them together? I can also start getting to work on compiling Rps for Ras~ (Unless you use credits for breedings?

I would love to! biggrin She has a couple of RPs already, so I can get her a couple more and do it the normal way :3.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff