Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
Today my Birthday !

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KozuHiroxD
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:24 pm
like the title say. it's my birthday today woohoo heart
since it my bday i feel like i should try and help y'all out a bit.
so leave a little post here and what item you want.
and yes there it s a budget. item must be under 10mil (because im trying to save a bit of gold myself so i can do more donations later)
so if you're lucky enough i'll donate one of the item you want <3
anyways take care everyone~ biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:03 pm
Happy Birthday! I dont want anything under 10 mill..so use my 10 mill to give someone random a limit of 20 mill lol

~User Image~
3DS FC: 3411-0531-4493

RavishingRuby

Charitable Senshi

KozuHiroxD
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:18 pm
Ravishing Rubi
Happy Birthday! I dont want anything under 10 mill..so use my 10 mill to give someone random a limit of 20 mill lol

~User Image~
3DS FC: 3411-0531-4493

awhh no its fine~ you dont have to give me any gold x'D
also thank you!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:20 pm
Happy Birthday, I hope it's been a swell day! If you wouldn't mind, may I please have Conqueror of the World? Also, does anyone know how to access your wishlist?  

a Bourgeoisie

KozuHiroxD
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:52 am
a Bourgeoisie
Happy Birthday, I hope it's been a swell day! If you wouldn't mind, may I please have Conqueror of the World? Also, does anyone know how to access your wishlist?

thank you ! sorry for the late reply
you can access your wishlist by going scrolling over to my gaia and than clickin on account setting and once you click on it you'll see a little arrow pointing down next to the gear anyways scroll over to that arrowing point down and you should see a list of option you can choose from and you should be able to see wishlist and after that you just click on your wishlist and it take you there. sorry if that was confusing!  
a Bourgeoisie rolled 7 12-sided dice: 6, 11, 6, 8, 7, 6, 5 Total: 49 (7-84)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:03 pm
KozuhiroxD
a Bourgeoisie

you can access your wishlist by going scrolling over to my gaia and than clickin on account setting and once you click on it you'll see a little arrow pointing down next to the gear anyways scroll over to that arrowing point down and you should see a list of option you can choose from and you should be able to see wishlist and after that you just click on your wishlist and it take you there. sorry if that was confusing!

Haha! That was very confusing, but thank you, and thank you for the gift as well. I hope you had a sick birthday, I know I now have a sick cape. smile  

a Bourgeoisie

KozuHiroxD
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

14,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:00 pm
a Bourgeoisie
KozuhiroxD
a Bourgeoisie

Haha! That was very confusing, but thank you, and thank you for the gift as well. I hope you had a sick birthday, I know I now have a sick cape. smile

lmao im sorry x'D i suck at explaining things and your welcome how you enjoy your cape! smile and haha my birthday was actually alright not the best but alright xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:34 am
happy birthday!! Sorry its late, i just joined today xD I don't particularly want anything, just wanted to greet you heart

False Demon

Angelic Millionaire

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
Charity/Donating/Vending Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items