Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Mysterious Fathoms (Llyr & Marzena) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:35 am
Why?

"Tell me, Llyrendil." She said, raising an eyebrow. "What reason do I have to smile?"

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:26 pm
He clasped his hands together, fingers lacing through each other as Llyr leaned forward, probably too close into Marzena's personal bubble to be particularly comfortable.

"So many reasons," he said breathlessly, and his hair fell over his shoulders in long, draping wet waves. He held up one long finger as though to count.

"You're alive, that's a pretty good reason. You're lovely. You like water. You have pretty hair and a pretty face. You go to Amityville. You have a pretty voice..."

And on he went for several minutes, the end of which he had quite forgotten his original purpose and was now just listing things that he liked himself.

"Flowers. Grass. Fresh air. Nature..."

melodine cantus

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:52 am
There was indeed a invisible line she drew all around herself and he was clearly overstepping it. Marzena was a ghoul who would turn and give a particularly scathing look at anyone that bumped into her, and was generally unimpressed even if she was apologized to.

She crossed her arms over her chest and took a step backwards as he started listing off mundane things about her... and objects in their surrounding in general? What?

She narrowed her eyes at him. "Even if I were to be impressed by all these trivial reasons, happiness is something quite exhausting." She couldn't even fathom how Sibyl managed to stay bubbly and upbeat all day; the most she managed was probably one small smile a week.

Or a month.

...She couldn't even remember the last time she had smiled.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:54 pm
It was a few long moments before he stopped rambling on about flowers and pools and water and swimming and nature and the like, and Llyr hadn't even noticed that Marzena had stepped back away from him. He turned his head, blinking slowly at her, and then a wave of sadness washed over him, Llyr's shoulders slumping.

"But," he said despondently. "That's...so sad."

melodine cantus

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:25 am
"Is it really." Marzena certainly didn't look too bothered by it. Was her life sad? Maybe it had been, if others knew her story, but she wouldn't exactly describe it that way. Her past had not been rife with the most pleasant of memories, but she had merely adapted to the cruel truth of the world around her.

"I'm not absolutely content with my life, I'll give you that." Not when she could not shift into her seal form ever again. "But it doesn't mean I loathe it either. Not smiling all the time is just a personal choice."

kuroopu

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:54 am
Llyr swooped down and reached for Marzena's hand, clutching them tightly together in his own. He gave her a piercing look, his eyes wide, his expression quite sorrowful as his hair draped in dark sheets around his bare, scaled shoulders.

"Wouldn't you feel better if you smiled?" He asked her longingly. "Even just a little bit?"

melodine cantus

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:50 am
And now he was touching her.

The ghoul recoiled slightly, attempting to put some distance between them. For some reason, she wasn't quite sure if she should be repulsed or horribly amused. Why was he so concerned with her well-being, or rather, her choice to not be a giggling bouncing lark, when he had only just met her? After all, it wasn't as though she hadn't heard the same argument from her siblings, or even Sibyl, but at least those people had known her in their younger days.

"It doesn't make a difference." She said, attempting to slide her hand out of his grasp. "Besides, even if I did, it'd be in the presence of friends and family. And we've only just met."

kuroopu

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces