Get hype. (SSB4) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:35 pm
IT IS? But it looks like he has a princess headband like Marth...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:34 pm
It actually looks like Lucina.

The appearance of the falchion is the giveaway here http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/marth.html  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:54 pm
So surprised no one's mentioned the fact that you can, -coining the term- "Final Destination-izie" a lot of stages now.

I think that's awesome and a good nod to players who like to just fight for the sake of fighting, taking a break from the craziness of stages but still giving us a good change of scenery!

And not having to deal with damn moving platforms like in Smashville. That thing has saved my opponents more times than I can remember. = w=  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:56 pm
You mean like in the Yoshi stage? I love those, they always save me ;w;

For Glory might be a cool way to learn new tricks from others.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:51 pm
J of The Wind
So surprised no one's mentioned the fact that you can, -coining the term- "Final Destination-izie" a lot of stages now.

I think that's awesome and a good nod to players who like to just fight for the sake of fighting, taking a break from the craziness of stages but still giving us a good change of scenery!

And not having to deal with damn moving platforms like in Smashville. That thing has saved my opponents more times than I can remember. = w=
We talked over a lot of the Direct on Skype, so we may not have mentioned everything.

Apparently all of the tourneyfags are bitching now that there aren't any stages with platforms or anything other than Final Destination in For Glory mode. Gah. They'll never be happy. Just go play Melee on one stage with one character, already. No one cares.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:35 pm
Has anyone ever heard that there was a petition to put Reggie in Smash?  

cam98koy

Friendly Raider

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:32 am
cam98koy
I've heard that but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen. It's funny in practice but real people wouldn't fit very well in this game.

Miis on the other hand, might. Especially with the Tomodachi Life stage.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:44 am
Meta_Fish
cam98koy
I've heard that but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen. It's funny in practice but real people wouldn't fit very well in this game.

I do wanna see how they could portray him as his own character but I really don't want miii. And the the petition already has 50,000 sigs.  

cam98koy

Friendly Raider

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:00 pm
Meta_Fish
J of The Wind

We talked over a lot of the Direct on Skype, so we may not have mentioned everything.

Apparently all of the tourneyfags are bitching now that there aren't any stages with platforms or anything other than Final Destination in For Glory mode. Gah. They'll never be happy. Just go play Melee on one stage with one character, already. No one cares.

I will slap many a ho. It's a new game for fun. Make a tournament out of the things that are given to you and BE HAPPY. BE. HAPPY. scream

cam98koy
Meta_Fish
cam98koy

I do wanna see how they could portray him as his own character but I really don't want miii. And the the petition already has 50,000 sigs.

It's like the show "Who's line is it anyway"

It's all for fun and the numbers don't matter. XD

That said, Final smash: "Prepare your body"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:15 pm
Also how long would it take to power it up mac's Ko punch.  

cam98koy

Friendly Raider

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

cam98koy

Friendly Raider

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:17 pm
J of The Wind
cam98koy
Meta_Fish
cam98koy

It's like the show "Who's line is it anyway"

It's all for fun and the numbers don't matter. XD

That said, Final smash: "Prepare your body"

I think Sakurai already said that if he was in his FS would be the " MY BODY IS READY SLAM ".  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:53 pm
I think mii's with the ability to have a custom move set could be fun but it could get broken very quickly by the nerds that go "dis is best move set"

so if they do it, and try to avoid that scenario it could end up sucking anyway.

maybe just a Mii head mode. pick any character, they get a mii head. totally pointless mode with mii heads.  

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:03 pm
cam98koy
I mean, I'd be interested to see how they could interpret ANYTHING as a playable character. 50k is nothing, though. It sounds like a lot but Nintendo didn't even care when Project Rainfall was going on. They even stated that it had no influence when they finally localized 2/3 of those games that no one bought and it was a lot more than 50k.

cam98koy
No one knows. It builds while you are inflicting AND taking damage which is ******** bonkers. It seems OP, but it's like the Wario Waft. Everyone knows when it's fully charged (moreso now) and they are not going to let you use it on them. Hopefully it doesn't suck as much as that attack. Man, confirm Wario already.

J of The Wind
I will slap many a ho. It's a new game for fun. Make a tournament out of the things that are given to you and BE HAPPY. BE. HAPPY. scream
They will never be happy. As long as there was one good game in the series every new game will pale in comparison for not being as hxc as it, no matter how better balanced it is or how many more interesting characters it has. I read a satire piece on an Onion-esque site "written by" Sakurai that said all of his fans should stop bitching. He had seen their mods for Brawl (Project M, balanced Brawl, etc) and heard everyone's complaints to him about how badly he did but that they were just taking one game he made and making it more like another game he made. xd

Yeah, Sakurai is boss, even if he didn't write it so none of the Brawl-haters can really blame him. Don't like Brawl? Play Melee. Don't like 4? Play Brawl, Melee or ******** off to a more boring, traditional fighter.

Xilo The Odd
I think mii's with the ability to have a custom move set could be fun but it could get broken very quickly by the nerds that go "dis is best move set"

so if they do it, and try to avoid that scenario it could end up sucking anyway.

maybe just a Mii head mode. pick any character, they get a mii head. totally pointless mode with mii heads.
Miis could be the random character of the game. I think Olcadan was the name of Soul Calibur... 3's character. He was a giant owl man that would mimic another character's moves for the entire match. It was neat and a neat way to do random. Miis would be a great fit for that, especially since some of the moves I'd thought of for them are already spread to other characters, such as: Boxing gloves on Villager and Lil' Mac, Bowling Ball on the Villager, Pilotwings Jetpack as an item, etc.

PLUS in the latest Direct Sakurai showed off the custom attacks a little bit. Mario's slower, bigger fireball and then his bigger, no knockback fireballs, Pit's circiling arrows, etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:28 pm
Meta_Fish
cam98koy
No one knows. It builds while you are inflicting AND taking damage which is ******** bonkers. It seems OP, but it's like the Wario Waft. Everyone knows when it's fully charged (moreso now) and they are not going to let you use it on them. Hopefully it doesn't suck as much as that attack. Man, confirm Wario already.

Wario and Captain Falcon are two people we know is in for sure.  

cam98koy

Friendly Raider

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:58 pm
cam98koy
Meta_Fish
cam98koy

Wario and Captain Falcon are two people we know is in for sure.
I mean, we don't, but we do. I feel pretty good about them, Ness and Meta Knight but I just hate them not revealing characters. SOMEONE's getting cut other than Squirtle and Ivysaur. We just don't know who.

Unconfirmed veterans
Captain Falcon
Jigglypuff
Wario
Meta Knight
Ness
Lucas
Falco
Wolf
Ice Climbers
Mr. Game & Watch
R.O.B.
Ganondorf
Ike

Then there's the less likely.

Snake
Mewtwo
Roy
Dr. Mario
Pichu (LOL!)

There are so many good Brawl Veterans to reveal! That's a long list for a game that's coming out at the most in four months, that's only had six new characters added to it. Is Ganon out, replaced by Demise or Ghirahim? Is he in, still a clone? Is Captain Falcon going to be significantly changed like some of the other characters? Is he just going to be cut altogether because he doesn't really make sense anyway? Is he finally going to get his SWORD?

Is ROB just a one-time character? Are they really taking out Mr. Game & Watch? I hate not knowing. It's coming out so soon, just reveal more of the veterans since you've only shown six newcomers.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff