Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
{PRP} When Wishes Come True (Pavlov & Zahavah and Babies!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:30 pm
This RP is between Pavolv and Adalind Sangfroid (Angelique DelaMort) and Zahavah and Akis Sangfriod (Divena and DivenasMom)

User Image

Pavlov lifted his head, instinctively sensing something....something was different. He looked around the quiet glen where their small party had set up camp the night before. His eyes first fell on Zahavah and he breathed a sigh of relief that the mare was still there. He always worried that she would leave him and he'd be back where he started. Well, not exactly where he started - there was still Grimm. The rabbit had flopped comfortably on Pavlov's back, he could just see the fluffy critter's stomach moving up and down in a steady, sleeping rhythm. And he could see the two baskets sitting close by with a faint glisten of dew shining in the morning sun...wait- What?

"Baskets?!?" he gasped rolling to his feet and knocking Grimm roughly to the ground.

Wishing Star Entries that Resulted in Our Happy Little Family

Parent 1: Pavlov
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Zahavah
User Image
Uncert
Link to at least one RP that indicates them as a couple: Bump in the Night – where they met and eventually became co-dependent.
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: Mutual Link
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
A braided rope of vines…Gimm’s way of managing the “snakes” that tried to attack Pavlov earlier that day.
Short IC Response: Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket?

Pavlov approached the alter slowly, his eyes habitually scanning the parameter. The night was cool and clear and by the moonlight he could see all across the valley around the hill. Pavlov tended to feel a little better if he could at least see what was coming at him instead of being blindsided by another vision. This morning it had been snakes. Pavlov really hated snakes. He awoke to the sound of hissing and to his horror Zahavah was gone. The mini mare was his best friend and protector. Somehow she had the power to make his visions disappear. But that morning she was gone so it was left to Grimm to jump in. The rabbit tied up the vines in a matter of seconds, smugly presenting the rope to Pavlov like a cat gifting a dead mouse to its owner. It was this rope that Pavlov brought to the present to the wishing star as his offering. “Um, hello?” he said looking up at the heavens after placing his offering. “H-hi there, I’m Pavlov. Maybe you’ve seen me before? You know, in the meadows, or the forests…or running terrified for my life…” he sighed and pawed lightly at the ground. “I don’t really know what I’m doing here. I can barely take care of myself. Actually, no, I can’t take care of myself. A rabbit just saved my life this morning. He’s a nice enough rabbit as far as rabbits go….that’s not really true either…he’s kind of a jerk, but a well-meaning one.” Pavlov paused and tried to gather his thoughts. It was just him and the wishing star. No pressure, right? “So there’s this girl, er mare. Her name is Zahavah. I’m sure you’ve seen me with her a lot too. You see, she’s kinda fantastic and she likes to be with me. And I Really need her to stay…with me. Not just for the ‘defeating the evil visions’ thing, I know that won’t last, but because she’s….she’s Zahavah, and I when I’m with her I’m almost happy and for a little while I just might be safe. But I know she wants “little minions” to raise…” his mind flashed to a different vision than the usual horrors, one of a beaming Zahavah teaching a young soquili how to block and guard and stand her ground. For some reason he always saw Zahavah with a daughter, a little fearless filly just like her mother. “Anyways…I was kinda hoping maybe you could help with that? I know it’s a long shot and I know I’ve done nothing in my live to deserve it, but I’d really like to see Zah be happy and I’d really like her to be happy with me.” He added in a quiet voice, a whisper in the night because he knew he wasn't destined for good things in his life like little baskets and bright eyed babes but still... "And you know what? I think I might be happy with a little family too."

Parent 1: Zahavah
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Pavlov
User Image
Uncert
Link to at least one RP that indicates them as a couple: Bump in the Night – where they met and eventually became co-dependent.
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: Mutual Link
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A string of fangs, the results of her many victories in the fights she picked… er… disagreements entered.
Short IC Response: Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket?
Zahavah strutted up to the alter and set her prize on the smooth surface, amongst all the other offerings. She wasn’t worried about the other wishes being made. All she cared about was the possibility of walking away with her own minion…er….bundle of joy. Yeah. She took a deep breath and addressed the star that could make her dream come true. “Okay… so, here’s the deal. I know I’m not as…um… gentle as some soqs who might have come through here. But I’d be a kickbutt mom. No one would ever take advantage of my kid. And Pav… well, he’s a bit of an odd one, I’ll grant you. Jumps at every little thing. But A child to look after might help him out. You know, give him someone else to be afraid for. And… Just between us? I really kinda like this guy. I mean… yeah… at first, I just stuck with him because he was a total trouble magnet and I like trouble but… he’s really pretty sweet, and cute, in a terrified sort of way. I’d like to have a family with him. I know… we’re not really… ‘compatible.’ But that’s where you come in, yeah? So… yeah… I’d make an awesome mom, and Pavlov would make a great dad. You know… once he gets over the panic of being a daddy. Anyway… thanks for listening… and the baby.”

Added cast members:

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:35 pm
User Image
Zahavah jerked awake at the sound of his shocked gasp. She immediately braced herself, looking around for the enemy. "What? What is it? Who's there? I'll trample ya! Come out! Oh... hey... baskets!" She grinned and pranced over to them, nosing them. "Where'd these come from? Oh! Wait... no... These are ours!"  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:48 pm
"What?" Pavlov repeated shaking his head trying to clear the vision. How did this happen? Who would leave baskets here in the middle of a clearing? Didn't they know what was in baskets?!?!?

Grimm, after recovering from his Rude Awakening and sending a glare at the stallion, hopped over to the baskets and put one long ear against the darker of the two. He bounced excitedly upon hearing the steady breathing coming from within and curled up between the two baskets protectively.

"Wait, guy...these baskets-we have to find where they..." he stopped mid sentence noting the coloring on the baskets. "Zahavah, why do the baskets look like us?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:54 pm
She nudged the darker of the two then went to listen to the orange one, silently approving of Grimm's protectiveness. He was a pretty cool bunny, despite how much he seemed to enjoy tormenting Pavlov. Speaking of which...

"Oh, that. You remember that star legend thingit?" she asked. Boy, these baskets were big... they would probably be as big as their daddy. That was good. It'd give her some more minions....er... helpers in protecting him. Assuming he didn't get a bit more courage.

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:26 pm
Pavlov blinked and asked before he could stop himself, "You know about that? I mean..." he continued gulping. "I guess everyone knew about it, didn't they? That alter was pretty full that night..." he trailed off starting to realize where these baskets that looked so much like him an Zahavah came from. "Oh dear..."

Grimm casually looked between the mare and stallion and rolled his eyes. Honestly, these two were so blind sometimes. They were lucky to have him around to look after both of them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:54 pm
"'Course I knew about it," she rolled her eyes, finally tearing her gaze away from the baskets to her adorably spineless partner. "I went there and left an offering. Asked for a basket, for us. Well, mostly for you. I didn't think she'd give us two baskets, though...."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:56 pm
"For me?" he repeated softly, with something akin to amusement. "You wanted a basket for me?" He could not help thinking Zah's efforts were quiet...sweet. And he realized that they had both shared the same thought - an almost frightening realization. He timidly touched his nose to the nearest basket, taking a moment to appreciate the steady breathing coming from within.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:43 pm
"Someone for you to protect," she confirmed, rather proud of herself. She settled down next to the other basket. "Or help me protect you when they get bigger... though... they'll be pretty big, won't they?" The baskets were almost as big as she was. Thank the spirits she didn't' actually have to pop them out herself. Or... thank the wishing star...  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:26 pm
"Yeah..." Pavlov agreed slowly, the realization still gradually sinking in. "And there's two of them....and we're responsible for them..." He swallowed hard trying to maintain his nerves because he could barely take care of himself and now he had to look after whatever was in these baskets...

Grimm just shook his head. With his hearing he could tell Pavlov's heart rate had doubled. The stallion was totally freaking out.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:32 pm
"This will be great!" Zahavah beamed. "We'll both be taking care of them. Like a family."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:51 pm
"Family, huh?" The stallion tilted his head in consideration. "That'll be something new for me..." He eyed the baskets again with great consideration, "Do you think they're warm enough?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:15 pm
"They're not eggs," she said, dryly. "I don't think we have to sit on them to hatch them. But yeah... they seem pretty warm. Right, Grimm?"  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:34 pm
The rabbit shook his head and gently pat the side of the closest basket. These two were just fine.

"Oh, Pavlov said lowering his head. "I didn't know, I've never been trusted with baskets before." Honestly he'd rarely even seen a basket in his travels. His journey didn't tend to take him to nice safe places where families raised their young.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:59 am
"Oh good!" Zahavah grinned. "Me neither! We'll learn together. That's the best way to do it, don't you think? That way we can learn from each other's mistakes! Plus, we've got Grim to help out. Three against two, the odds are in our favor!"  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:22 pm
"Eh..." Pavlov wasn't sure if the odds were as in their favor as Zahavah seemed to think. Besides he really didn't want to make any mistakes here. Messing up his own life, well that was kinda par for the course, but he didn't want to be the one to mess up another soq's life.

Grimm rolled his eyes sensing Pavlov's apprehension. Really, the scardey stallion needed to relax. These little baskets were going to be just fine. Now when they POP...That would be the fun part!

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff