Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace
Haunted Hollow Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felix Faun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:31 pm
"That's if she'll let me," he sighed.

Ever since the dance Jewels was never as talkative as she was and she barely said hi to her guests. He didn't know what was going on but one thing was for sure was that he couldn't let a friend down.

"I'll try anyway."

He walked over to Jewels as she was looking out for more guests to greet, or at least try.
Jewels Underne

"Hey Jewels, you mind if we talk for a sec?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:34 pm
Tori Underbridge
"You havn;t been around Moster's all that much, but one thing' for sure you're doing an hexilent job of learning about us. We'll help you along the way."

Sally smiled to herself at Tori. She just nodded. She might have been beginning to understand them, but there was a lot to learn.

She looked over at Felix as he walked over to Jewels and talked to her "Is Jewels okay, Tori?" she asked her. Tori seemed to understand it all better than Sally or Felix could.  

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:54 pm
"It's a lot for a new ghoul at school. She's not just the new ghoul, she's Tombcoming Queen. She's got a lot to adjust to."

As always Tori was looking to the sky in positive light. That was just in her nature.

"But I wouldn't be too worried. Once that invisi-ghoul takes a hike, she'll be fine. What doesn't kill her makes her stronger. She's a tough bush."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:28 am
"Well?!" She almost shreaked again, Vanissha's calm fasade was evaporating by the second. She put a hand on her hip, demanding an answer.

JD Leeds
JD cracked a handsome smile. if Vanissha wasn't so angry she would have melted. He was sure one of his ablitities was to make ghouls swoon. And Vanissha was not immune.

"Sorry, gore-gious, but this is a paying gig. You understand this ain't personal. Don't worry Scheat-heart, I'll make it up to you some other time!"

He winked at her.

"What ever she's paying I'll double it!!" Vanissha shouted, she didn't want just any dj, she wanted her boo-friend. If he didn't come with her who know what could happen down here ... with Jewels!!

JD Leeds
"Sorry, no-can-do-ghoul, we have a verbal contract, besides leaving before the party starts is bad for business. Tell ya what. You let me know when you're next party is, I'll see if i can fill you in."

"IT'S TONIGHT!!" She screamed! This was a disaster!! Now she'd have to leave and set up her own party by herself!!! That's not scary cool!

"FINE! I'm Leaving!!" She stormed out of the cavern, looking very angry, but inside she was sobbing, How could everything have gone so wrong? A single tear, ran down her face as she made her way out of the woods.  

Vanissha de la Luz

Fashionable Seeker

Jewels Underne

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:59 am
Jewels looked up at Felix, frowning a little.

"s.. sure? But I have a lot to do and... ohmyghoulwhatisshedoingnow?" Jewels was distracted from Felix by Vanissha's argument with JD, was she trying to poach her DJ!? Her eyes narrowed. Nobody tried to muscle in on HER party.

She was about to go over and intervene when Vanissha stormed out of her own accord. Jewels snorted approvingly and turned back to Felix.

"What were you saying?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:24 am
Ronan Aalto

Meme fidgeted again, sitting up right and wriggling her legs anxiously. She didn't know why she felt this sudden self-consciousness around Ronan; she'd never had any reason to feel uncomfortable about herself around her friends. It was a new feeling, really caring about what Ronan thought of her and it brought along a tight feeling in her chest.
Maybe he thought her laugh was too loud? Maybe he thought she was trying too hard to be funny? Maybe he thought her clothes were too gaudy or her teeth were too pointy? Oh no.

Meme had spaced out again and finally came round to Ronan staring at her with a worried look on his face,"Are you okay?"

She nodded quickly and flashed him a smile,"I'm sorry," She chuckled, "Just got confetti on the brain." She apologised and grabbed another sandwitch.

"So, what's your family like? What does they do? Is your mum still knitting you stuff?" She asked before taking a big bite of her food, and handing another tuna salad to Ronan.  

Meme Pennywise

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:49 am
He looked a little relieved it wasn't something he'd done, nodding and accepting the sandwich.

"Well.. my father's an engineer. He works on oil rigs all around the world, which is why we travel so much. He spends a great deal of time away from home so it was often just my mother and myself growing up. And yes, she is still knitting me... strange things. Last time I spoke to her she mentioned a surprise and I... am concerned about what it may be. " He shook his head. "I am hoping it is just a sweater or something mundane. Sometimes she gets a little... carried away." He shrugged. "What about you? It is just yourself and your father?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:27 am
Meme nodded, thoroughly enjoying the food that he's brought along, "So you didn't fancy pursuing the same career in engineering?"
She let out a cackle, "Aww, it's knitted with love and affection though! And strange things are always the best. Sweaters may be useful but a knitted belt with a crocodile face on the side is much more interesting" She said knowingly and nudged him gently.

"Oh, me?" Meme paused, unsure of whether she wanted to talk about it or not. Well, she'd tell him eventually and thought it was best to get it out in the open anyway.
"Well.. we moved to Uhmerica from Fangland when I was around 100. My dad never tells me about my mum, so goth knows where or whom she is.. And my dad is never around, doing goth knows what. So I've been on my own quite a lot. I pretty much lived at Ascreama's house when we were younger because it was preferable to an empty house. I've always been independent," She let out a sad laugh, "Had no choice really.. But now I'm living in the school dorms he rarely contacts me." She shrugged simply and finished off her sandwitch."Whatever. I have too much school work to finish to think about it much."  

Meme Pennywise

Ronan Aalto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:42 am
"I'm .. .so sorry... " He lowered his head, he hadn't wanted to make her have to talk about something that made her sad. What was that she'd asked? Engineering? yes, a change of subject was, so he'd been told by others, a deft way to avoid unpleasant topics.

"Engineering... I don't know. I mean, maybe? But not in the same field. I mean, he spends so much time out in the middle of some ocean or other, he and my mother barely see one another. I... wouldn't be happy with that. I would want to spend every waking moment I could with my wife and family."

He shrugged yet again, shifting a little. He wasn't really used to talking about this sort of thing, but he found himself relaxing a little. Meme was always easy to talk to, or so he found anyway. He glanced up at her before continuing.

"I considered.. something with animals but biteology really isn't my strongest subject. Still... Animals make a lot more sense to me than monsters. There's less confusing social cues and expectations."

He sighed, waving a hand.

"Sorry, i'm.. rambling. Truth is, I haven't really planned my future. I don't see the point in making big plans when I have no idea how things will pan out. We're only in high school, there's a lot of unlife left to decide and plan everything else right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:42 am
Demona MH

Kai and his ghoulfriend Demona had spent their entire Saturday together. It had started before noon, with the two of them fanging out at his house. They'd gone swimming in the pool so Demona could show off her brand-new purple sparkling bikini.

Afterward, they'd gone to the Maul. The Maul was packed to the gills with monsters. It was crowded, even for a Saturday, probably because of the wrestling event that was going to happen in the Terrordome Arena that evening. Even so, Demona and Kai had managed to squeeze into the scarcade, Grave & Boosters to play Lurk Lurk Evilution and Scar Wars together.

Demona was a master of Lurk Lurk Evilution, and even managed to hit the high score on the game, which won them both free screechza for lunch! The day couldn't possibly get any better.

As the sun prepared to set, Kai suggested they go check out a party in the Haunted Wood. And so, they left the maul and headed out to the caverns on the edge of New Salem.

"Let's see..." Kai checked the GPS on his iCoffin. "To the left..no wait...the right...up that hill...over the river and through the woods....wait a minute. This is trying to lead us back to the Maul! Argh, hang on...."

This was the downside of touchscreens and having claws, one of Kai's biggest pet peeves since having been turned into a monster. While he fumbled with his iCoffin, suddenly he and Demona heard a shrieking voice.

Vanissha de la Luz
"IT'S TONIGHT!!"

"FINE! I'm Leaving!!"

"Is that...Vanissha?" Kai asked Demona, who shrugged. "Well, I think we're best off going in that direction, then..."

Kai and Demona found the cavern where Jewels' party was being held pretty quickly after that. Kai peeked in.

"Hello? We're here!"  

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

Meme Pennywise

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:04 am
Meme shrugged it off and let out an abrupt sigh. "No hiding from it."
She leant back on her hands and tried to relax. Who knew one date would be such a rollercoaster!

"Oh, so you're a family manster?" She tittered and waited for him to continue. It was obvious from the start of their fiendship the Ronan only needed some patience to help him grow, and Meme had plenty to spare.

"That's pretty interesting. Maybe get some tutoring? Or try to find some on the job training at a vet-uhrinary clinic?" She pondered, unsure if there was a local clinic.. Maybe there was one pretty close, considering the vast amounts of students with pets and familiars.

"You're right. But I believe it's good to have some kind of base to build on. Makes choices easier in the future?" She paused, taking in what he said. "I suppose we still have plenty of time to just be kids, make all those hard choices later." Meme gave Ronan a faint smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:05 pm
He nodded.

"I presume you do not intend to twist balloons well into retirement no?"

Or.. maybe she did? Oh dear, what if that was her career of choice? too late, he'd said it now.

"Not.. not that there's anything wrong with twisting balloons." He added hastily, indicating the flower he'd made. "It's a lot more difficult than it looks." His fingers still kinda ached.  

Ronan Aalto

Meme Pennywise

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:22 pm
Meme laughed loudly and pretended to wipe a tear from her eye.
"Oh my, you certainly do amuse me." and she chuckled at his perplexed reaction. "You did such a wonderful job at making this balloon flower. It's very pretty. Thank you." She touched the trinket at her ear and smiled.

"But that's my back-up plan." She explained simply. "That's my 'base' to build on if my plans don't work. This-" She stopped to open the pouch tied around her waist and dug around, elbow deep and her tongue poking out between her green lips as she concentrated, until she found what she was hunting for. "-is what I want to do!" And she triumphantly held out a short polka-dot summer dress with a giant yellow bow tied around the middle.

"I'd love to sew for a living. I like the practicality of up-scaling old big tops into bloomers and whatnot." She grinned proudly at her work. "Maybe open my own shop one day?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:34 pm
"You.. made this?" He examined the dress, clearly impressed. "I always wished I could do something so practical instead of having to rely on mother but... I was not blessed with the Selkie natural affinity for such domestic skills."

He shook his head, but smiled.

"You.. really do keep a lot of stuff in that bag can't you?" He was somewhat nervous about what else might be in there, along with the outfits and confetti canons and balloons.

"Do you make all your clothes?" It wouldn't surprise him honestly, where else did you buy clothes are insane as the stuff Meme wore? Her dress sense was just yet another thing that endeared her to him though, it was so uniquely HER.  

Ronan Aalto

Jewels Underne

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:06 pm
Jewels froze, hearing a familiar voice.

"K... kai?" She turned and sure enough, there he was... and there SHE was. Great, just as they'd gotten rid of one problem, another comes to take her place.

Jewels took a deep breath, completely tuning out whatever Felix was trying to say as she watched Kai and Demona and seethed.  
Thread Archives: where stories go to rest in peace

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff