Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Memory Lane - (Retired Memorable Threads)
Returning to Barton <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoodleNaut

Supportive Backpacker

15,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:25 pm
Hi there everyone ^^
I just came back from a hiatus.
I know I've missed quite a lot of things but I'd like to be more active to the guild from now on. heart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:38 pm
wb heart  

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250

DoodleNaut

Supportive Backpacker

15,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:39 pm
KaguraSakata
wb heart
thank you ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:40 pm
Welcome back! It's very nice to see you again! biggrin  

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100

DoodleNaut

Supportive Backpacker

15,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:06 pm
MasturChef
Welcome back! It's very nice to see you again! biggrin

Thanks! and It's good to be back (:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:11 pm
We're kicking off Magical Girl Month right now, so this would be a great opportunity to get involved in some guild action. There are Towns 2 meets, an RP, and several contests.

DoodleNaut

I know I've missed quite a lot of things but I'd like to be more active to the guild from now on. heart

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

DoodleNaut

Supportive Backpacker

15,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:30 pm
Celestine Ravencroft
We're kicking off Magical Girl Month right now, so this would be a great opportunity to get involved in some guild action. There are Towns 2 meets, an RP, and several contests.
oohh.. a magical girl month emotion_kirakira
*digs wardrobe for magical girl outfit*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:34 pm
Well into the Valentine's day afternoon, a small, foreign object streaks through the Northwestern skies, seemingly angled at Bass'Ken Lake...

A parachute opens behind the module, burning speed, and increasing rate of decent...

At once the white sphere bursts open in 8 symmetrical pieces, and a familiar figure, held aloft by a pair of wing thrusters, gradually lowers himself to the surface of the lake, Whereupon he purposefully glides over the water, then o'er the Northern fields, and onto Barton...

In passing over the rooftops, he heard the chorus of an old song playing from an outdoor speaker. It seemed to strike a certain emotional chord, and was certainly within season. Intrigued, he lowered himself to the source, which was standing beside a certain booth in the markets.

"Rather appropriate this one" He thought to himself, before acquiring the track himself via the Media--Interface--Circumferice inside his well-fitted jacket.

As he went about synchronizing his device, he began to dance... Once everything was to his liking, he took off again with twist only to land again, stepping lively about the open plaza before lifting himself back up into the air -- floating, and twisting, and twirling between fits of improvised movement across well worn stone. All the while handing out many a ready valentine to the lonely hearts in the square, as well as a good variety of flowers and chocolates to other good folk both young and old.

Hey guys, and gals. I'm back... 3nodding

Gosh it took me long enough. razz Sorry if I left anyone hanging, lots of life happening lately. I look forward to hearing what's been happening with you all these past months. All in good time though. For now, Happy Valentines Day! XD

the White Rabbit Prince

Beloved Seeker

8,375 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Partygoer 500
Memory Lane - (Retired Memorable Threads)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games