Welcome to Gaia! ::

Draw a Circle, That's the Earth (A Hetalia Guild)

Back to Guilds

A place to discuss everything Hetalia. 

Tags: Hetalia, Anime, Webcomic, Discussion, Cosplay 

Reply Russia (Roleplay)
Roleplay Planning Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level Max
Captain

Beloved Ally

20,575 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:49 am
So, anyone have any ideas yet?
I'd love to hear them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:05 am
An obvious one would be the Hetalia academy idea.
Just kinda have a regular school RP since I know a lot of people enjoy those. This one would most likely be literate and require some attention.

I once did a Vocaloid RP that was very casual. It'd be kind of nice to recreate that with the Hetalia cast. What I mean by casual is that for their actions we'd use asterisks and just type what they said. It'd be an easy set up and it wouldn't require you to be very active.

Another idea I've had would be a world war roleplay. This one would obviously involve more action and adventure. And would be important to keep up with. Because you could easily miss something important.

Level Max
Captain

Beloved Ally

20,575 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Inquisitor Martell

Elfin Inquisitor

19,900 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:55 pm
Level Max
Just kinda have a regular school RP since I know a lot of people enjoy those. This one would most likely be literate and require some attention.

I once did a Vocaloid RP that was very casual. It'd be kind of nice to recreate that with the Hetalia cast. What I mean by casual is that for their actions we'd use asterisks and just type what they said. It'd be an easy set up and it wouldn't require you to be very active.

Another idea I've had would be a world war roleplay. This one would obviously involve more action and adventure. And would be important to keep up with. Because you could easily miss something important.

I like the school idea cuz I be a derp >w<  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:32 pm
I think we could do something where like- the different countries go on a big vacation- but everything goes wrong XD  

Orenji strawberry

Newbie Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Level Max
Captain

Beloved Ally

20,575 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:35 pm
II Ume-Senpai II
Level Max

I like the school idea cuz I be a derp >w<

Hm, I think for this we could use the Gakuen Hetalia strips as guidelines. It would make setting the RP up so much easier.
The uniforms, name of the academy, and the clubs for instance would be a good thing to follow.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:35 pm
Orenji strawberry
I think we could do something where like- the different countries go on a big vacation- but everything goes wrong XD

This would be better to take place in one of our bigger roleplays. The academy one, for instance.

Level Max
Captain

Beloved Ally

20,575 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Orenji strawberry

Newbie Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:07 am
Level Max
Orenji strawberry

This would be better to take place in one of our bigger roleplays. The academy one, for instance.

Yeah! sounds like a plan! c:  
Russia (Roleplay)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff