Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Happy new year!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll!
  Yay!
View Results

BlackenedEden

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:46 am
Right so there's still twelve hours or so till then (more across the pond) but it's never to early to ring in another year I say. I hope everyone stays safe tonight and remember if you plan to drink to have a mate drive you instead of doing it yourself!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:02 am
Thanks.
Where are you from?
I'm from the east coast of the USA. :3
It's currently 9am where I am so I have quite a bit of time to go before the new year.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:42 am
Happy (early) New Year to you as well!

Not planning on drinking a whole lot - and will not be driving until sober. ^_^

I'm heading over to a friends' house for a night of gaming (like board games) and eating. He's got a smoker that he cooks in, so we'll be having pulled pork and other various delicious things. ^_^

What are you all up to?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:29 am
I'm from the UK! It's about half three here so a bit more than eight hours until all the parties I won't be at because my mates are rubbish biggrin

I plan on staying home tonight and watching tv instead of braving the outside world  

BlackenedEden

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:50 am
Sixteen hours to go for me. Cheesecake should be baked and chilled before then, so it's all good. My friend is silly and wants to make six hour spaghetti. He's a little crazy. I think he's also gonna wanna play this Battlestar Galactica game that he got recently, which I'm all for since I like stabbing people in the back.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:39 pm
Ginhi~kun

What are you all up to?

I'll be going to my boyfriend's house for the night, but if his brother plans on having friends over and partying the boyfriend and I are coming back to my house and spending the New Years Eve with my dad.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:10 pm
Happy New Years.

I am glad you care enough to promote sober driving.

I worked at zoo years eve which aparently were the only (legal) fireworks in the city tonight ( It is illegal to purchase, possess or function fireworks in the city of Calgary without question.)

Which we had at 8pm (Its a family event). So thats finished and I am home to have a quiet one by myself. Will have a drink just because (I dont often drink but hey its new years).  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games