Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Hope's Plot Thread:: Closed for the moment! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:01 pm
Hopefolly

I have a few I could offer for your cubs.
First is Bousvor. He's a quiet Reaver. Doesn't talk much, observes, and doesn't like to loose Askoruns. XD He recently got a thrall through no choice of his own. She kinda claimed him as her master when she angered a captain.

Second is Calder. He's an adol freeborn, aiming toward reaver and captain. He does have a bit of an attitude, or superiority complex.

Last is a thrall just joining. Ashta belonged to the demon pride as a slave. He is being captured by a demon he knew from that pride as his thrall. He's very timid and meek. Might be willing to take in your unnamed girl if his master allows.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:51 pm
Talencia

Hmm! I was really attached to the idea of her being a personal thrall, but I like this idea as well, so I'm in. Did she get her JRP duel yet? In either case, I'll shelf nameless girl until you're ready to go. Let me know, ya?

magnadearel

I would love to RP Josen (the boy cub) with either Calder or Bousvor and see how it goes, if you're interested. surprised

exclaim GENERAL NOTE: Temporarily closing this to more RPs. I'm not particularly "behind" on anything, but I'd rather not pile on too much just in case. When I get some RPs cleared, I'll be reopening this with looooooots of SoA.

Stuff I still have to set-up:

Ava x Al
Uuni x Imhotep x Onuris
Chakora x Vidar forest exploration RP
Basha x Flea (waiting on Nergui ORP to end)
Mchanga and sister RP after the one with Shi is done.

This should be it, but if I'm missing anything else, feel free to post here or PM me or whatever.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:01 pm
Hopefolly

Sure! I could start it up if you want Bousvor, or if you don't mind setting for Calder?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:03 pm
magnadearel
Hopefolly

Sure! I could start it up if you want Bousvor, or if you don't mind setting for Calder?

I definitely don't mind! But I generally try to stick with one RP at a time per character just for timeline reasons (since I never know what might influence a character from one interaction to the next).

Do you mind if we do Calder after Bousvor?

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:06 pm
Hopefolly
I definitely don't mind! But I generally try to stick with one RP at a time per character just for timeline reasons (since I never know what might influence a character from one interaction to the next).

Do you mind if we do Calder after Bousvor?

That's fine and makes sense.
Yeah. Shall I start it now? Do you have an idea where Josen might be?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:16 pm
magnadearel

Sure, whenever you'd like is fine! He can be pretty much anywhere that's realistic / sensible for a (thrall) cub, so more or less within the living area-ish... A bit out of bounds would be fine, too, though. He'll definitely go where there's leftover food so he can scavenge or somewhere secluded / safe to sleep (or so it would seem) if that helps.  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:01 pm
Link Dropping this here too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:18 pm
Hopefolly
Hmm! I was really attached to the idea of her being a personal thrall, but I like this idea as well, so I'm in. Did she get her JRP duel yet? In either case, I'll shelf nameless girl until you're ready to go. Let me know, ya?

Color me embarrassed, but I just realized the girl I had for this plot... actually is heading to a pride i/t currently. ::flustered:: I am REALLY really sorry. My brain hasn't done very well keeping track of this kind of thing lately.

HOWEVER... I have a tentative alternate plot to offer. I have a son of the god of Leadership in K'A. I never have rp'd him, nor declared his disease status. (I was undecided about it.) He's got no development and I never did decide how his seer abilities would work. SO, here is my suggestion.

User Image

Meet Harcos. He's always looked after his pride and family with duty and honor, but he has a warrior's spirit. His very name means "warrior strong", but there is little use or need for such strong warriors in a pride where disease keeps others at bay (most of the time). I would like to change his living situation, and assert his seer ability at last. I would really like for his ability to be that he has a vision of someone who needs him.

My suggested replacement plot is that he sees your little zebra girl, alone and afraid and not kindly treated. (I even have a reaver we could use who would not be terribly nice to her, should you want to rp it out.) Led by this insistent vision, accompanied by headaches if he doesn't obey it, Harcos will find the Stormborn. Realizing his charge is somewhere in the pride, he will rise to the challenge duel, get himself in, and seek out the small, miserable cubbin.

Whether he takes her as his personal thrall (to protect her, rather than to own her) or whether he adopts her as his own (which he definitely would do as well) can be something we discuss, or perhaps they decide it ICly together? Regardless, he'd still treat her as a daughter regardless. Perhaps he'd start taking in thralls who needed help as well, depending on who his visions directed him to. His father, Sliabh, was quite a large lion, so he'd have the muscle and bulk to defend his charges.

Thoughts? Again, my deepest apologies for this mess up on my part!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:22 pm
I have little warrior child Vigdis who I could see having a playdate with little Josen

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:49 pm
Oh lawdy I am slow about answering things. For shame. @_@ Sorry, people!

Lightning Shadow X

I'm actually closed to new RPs right at the moment. I'm a little bit behind at this point and I don't want to add too many new ones until some old ones are done so I don't fall behind even more. I'll quote you when I reopen this to see if you're still interested, though. <3

Talencia

Don't worry about it! emotion_brofist I'm gonna pass on the K'A dude because something came up with her but don't sweat it. It's hard to keep track of where all your SoA are sometimes.  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:01 pm
Okeedokey! Best of luck with her plots!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:34 pm
exclaim Reopening for a few of my Firekin / Shujaa. Once I get a few more RPs I'll temporarily close it again so I don't get too swamped. Vroom. ~  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:06 am
Kim wants RP funtimes!!

God sibling RP :3 yes plz. Zakae doesn't have a set personality yet so that'll probably develop through RP instead.

Also maybe a Maipe x Elda RP. She could bully Elda to her heart's content. My girl is not very assertive and would regard Maipe has higher up the line than her because of who her mother is. Elda also pretty much idolises/crushes on Siede and would never do anything to damage her reputation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:06 am
Kimaria

u know it guuuurl.

Poor Elda. She gets s**t from that entire family.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:55 am
Mchanga RP with his older sister Nisi, yesss? I also have Adhama, who's technically his...grand niece (via his half-sister Mkimbi), but actually a little older, who isn't officially joined until her duel's filled in, but could easily be hangin' around.

And eventually Tifu, who apparently got sidetracked somewhere and is late. XD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces